Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

[M] Desires and Restrictions

Started by DaniMalice, November 18, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaniMalice

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Almost any kind of plot is fun to RP in. I am a little tired of slice of life stuff, so if we could move it away from that and give some actual substance to the story. I dont mind playing an Antagonist in a story either. I enjoy roles where I have to play the bad guy. As far as relationships, I am open to most stuff.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play? Slice of Life, Vanilla relationships.

What are your favorite character types to play? Antagonists, Slutty/Whorish Women, Adventurers, Fierce Women. I can play any role more or less. I have more experience than others but open to other ideas.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised? A little of both. I like a plot that has meaning and is going somewhere eventually instead of just post upon post without moving a point or a plot along. But I don't mind being a surprised time from time.

How do you feel about group threads? If there are sustenance and order, I am all for it. Posting order is important as well as a fixed period of time for a poster to commit to their post. If after the limit exceeds, the next player should post and the story needs to continue.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post? Please allow up to 24-48 hours. I am a working adult, sometimes work just get me down after the shift and I wanna relax.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? Possibly a week. If my partner is going to take a month, why bother?

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? I dont mind Discord RPing, but I rather do it on the forums. It gives me time to think on the plot, what I want to write. I am open to smut on discord though- depends on my mood. *nervous laugh*

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP? If I have the time, I will fire a few posts when I see it on the list to reply to. On the weekdays, I only reply to 1 thread per person each day.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Quality over Quantity. I usually try and do around 500 words.

Any RP styles/habits that you love? I dont think I have any habits or styles. I just write.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid? notta

PLAYER LIMITS

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I dont mind autos so long as they are done respectfully. As for combat autos, I dont mind so long as you are not killing my character. Causing blood to spew from a wound, or a punch to a face, or a kick to the ribs- all fine.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I love Taboo subjects and Kink/Fetish stuff. As far as limits go, I am pretty lax on what happens. It is good to have open communication though before hand so we are both comfortable doing what we are going to do.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level? I am quite comfortable with all the above. I am not gonna put any limits so long as it fits the scene and the character I am playing.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I dont see any of my female character's getting preggos unless I am RPing a plot specific character for someone else.

What about healing?
This would have to be talked about in length through PM or Discord.

What about characters being transformed against their will? Same as the above. Would need to be talked about in length.

Anything else?
I am quite open-minded. So long as you are respectful, we will have tons and tons of fun and exciting threads to enjoy in whatever capacity!