Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wolfy's Wants and limits.

Started by MasonWolfy, February 13, 2019, 01:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonWolfy

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I love a large variety of plots from the simple to the more intricate plots.
What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I don't like plots that is "defeat villain #2584" or fetch quests across a city.
What are your favorite character types to play?
I love to play Bards, and generally races that aren't common in civilized areas from the centaur deer knight to a kobold bard who sings at local taverns for money.
Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I'm more of a go with the flow, I've never really plan out plots because each character/player is different and I like to try and play off of their strengths and weaknesses.
How do you feel about group threads?
I don't mind groups as long as we can create some form of rotation/turn order so folk aren't left behind.
How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Generally, I post when I can, however, life does come around and kick me from time to time. people should at least give me a week before poking me on Discord or other messaging software
What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
The week rule above also applies to other players.
How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I don't mind it, however, don't expect instant replies.
Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I love to do these when I can, especially in high action phases of stories, giving a sense of urgency and risk with every post.
What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Depends what I have to work with. if someone posts a small post, I'll generally post small and vise versa.
Any RP styles/habits that you love?

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Ask me first.
What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
I don't mind romantic situations as long as it's organic. a romantic interest really changes a character's perspective of things and can be helped alot. age wise, i prefer the characters be similar ages.
What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
"Hit me with your best shot" but ask first.
What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I don't mind
What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
unless it is a bleeding wound, ask first. some characters have disabilities for a reason.
What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
Ask first, I'm pretty relaxed on this.
Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
If anything that is not listed above is wanting to happen. ask me first, and I'll be more than happy to negotiate.