Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Aizen's Wants and Barriers

Started by Sir Aizen, March 29, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Aizen

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Oh, me? My favorite plots. . . well, I'll go with anything, to be honest. My favorites, though, are anything involving action, and/or romance. . . though I am absolute rubbish at it, being perfectly honest here. But, hey. A guy can dream, right? I'm not terrible, I guess. . . please join me.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
My least favorite? I'd say. . . anything that lacks. . . life. A plot that lacks life to me is the worst kind of roleplay you can have. That's why most of my plots/characters are lively, or at least include a bit of fun in them. Also, if a plot just goes on and on, drifting aimlessly. . . boorrriiinnnggg.

What are your favorite character types to play?
I love to play the cheerful, jokester characters, or the nervous ones. I can at least relate to nervous folks. The outspoken, happy characters are the folks I strive to be like in real life. I don't know, it's just so much easier to RP such a fun, loud character than it is to be that kind of person in real life. . .

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
You want the truth? I like both. I pre-planned, scripted RP is always the way to go when I RP. Sometimes, we actually stick to the script all the way to the end. Still, I much prefer a few surprises here and there over just doing what the other expects. I mean, wouldn't you?

How do you feel about group threads?
Oh, they rock. A group thread and a one-on-one may be balanced, but both are great to partake in. Groups just make you feel so. . . involved, y'know? Like, you're actually doing things that are having an effect in this fantasy world. Whether it be just a meetup, a battle. . . anything is fun to do in a group.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Well. . . It depends. Recently I've been having issues with my computer, but it's stopped for some time now. When I don't have computer issues, I'm replying once or twice every two days or so! Probably more, when I get my work done. If I'm not doing anything during the day (after work) I'm just waiting on my numerous RP forums, waiting for a response, ha. Roleplaying is my life. . . no, I have a life, but I try to be on frequently. Bump me if it's going on a week and I haven't shown myself, though!

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Oh. . . a month. After that, what are you doing? If you have an explanation, go for it! If not, though. . . nah.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I'll assume that's back and forth messaging, usually takes about five minutes per post? I'm cool with it. It's how I starter my RPing experience, after all.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
. . . is this my definition of instant messenger RP? If so. . . . yeah. . .?

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Though I prefer longer posts, I can understand if a certain post just can't be long. Both are fine, in my opinion!

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
I love it when a player really gets into the minds of their character! It all feels more real to me when I get really invested in a RP.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Well, I don't do one-liners. Don't do one-liners. I will snipe you. That is all.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Well. . . chances are, I'm pretty cool with it. As long as it isn't some sort of insta-kill, you're good there, laddie!

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
This is touchy as well. While I'm all for romance, things like age differences tend to get a bit touchy. You'll have to ask, I'm not sure. It'll probably be fine though.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
Honestly. . . here.
-Sex: I'm not very good at descriptions of this. As long as it isn't too graphic, it's fine.
-Violence: Excessive gore is a no-no for me. Like, unrealistic amounts of gore. No. Beyond that, sure.
-Sexual assault: As it is a roleplay, I am fine with happenings of violence/sexual assault in moderation. I'm not going to run from it, but. . . it's not generally my thing. (Probably only going to have a couple characters anyway, so.)

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Limits? I'm pretty okay with this. Just not too experienced.

What about healing?
In MODERATION. We don't want all our characters magically being healed, do we? Heh. . .

What about characters being transformed against their will?
Same thing as pregnancy.

Anything else?
I don't believe so! Just message me if you're interested, I guess!