Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not a real LOA, but....

Started by SanctifiedSavage, April 24, 2019, 08:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanctifiedSavage

So! I don't know how around I'm going to be, or how quick I can be to respond to things, because the BFs mom is going to be visiting for the next 6 days or so. She is pretty much here to see the BF, but he doesn't want to deal with her all by himself so I'm likely going to be pulled into a lot of stuff.

I'll respond where I can and reply when I find the time. Hopefully she goes to bed early and I'll still be able to post and plot at night, at the very least. :/ Can you feel how thrilled I am?

Anyway, just wanted to give a heads up. <3

SanctifiedSavage

Heya,

So i spent most of today miserable but I am out of surgery and I am home. Things went smooth once they were like, "Yup, this is what is wrong." That being said, I'm going to be in recovery mode. Drugged up and on the couch. I might write, I might not. I'm certainly missing my trip. But I am alive and I'll be better in a weekish. I'll float around and poke people when I can.

Love you gais. Please be patient with me.

SanctifiedSavage

So maybe it was more of a LOA than I thought it was going to be. 8D

After surgery, I ended up going to visit my mom for two weeks. It was supposed to be a sorta half family vacation, but it was a lot of sorting through the things of my step-aunt who had passed away about a month earlier. Which ended up being a bit harder on everyone than we all originally thought. Then there was the normal 'return home and get the house back to normal' thing, the waterheater broke, our AC quit, followed by the 4th of July social bit. SUMMER HAS BEEN A THING.

That being said, I'm going to be trying to work through my posts. ^^ If you're interested, or not, in continuing things with me, let me know. I'm going to be cleaning up my thread tracker while I work through things.

As an aside, I do have yet another family vacation coming up from the 11th through the 20th. I think I'll have free time here, too, but again... >> I thought that before and I was terribly wrong.