Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Windra's Wants

Started by Windra, July 04, 2019, 06:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windra

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Give me something complex. Something juicy. I don't shy away from grittier details. In fact, I adore them. Relationships? Same hat. Nothing is ever simple. Of course I will also accept simplicity. Come one, come all.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Nothing really off the table here. I do expect plots to be at least a little developed, but that's about it.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Somebody that doesn't quite fit in any one mold. A character who appears inherently evil may be driven by a benevolent personal goal, etc. Basically, I like characters who tread the fine line and see the world in shades of gray.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
Both. I can pre-plan with the best of them, but I find I enjoy surprise posts much more enjoyable. I really have no limits and love to roll with the punches.

How do you feel about group threads?
The more the merrier!
But I do like post order ... So if one person is lagging behind, give them a designated amount of time to reply before carrying on the thread.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Once upon a time, I used to post frequently. As I am a first-time mother of an infant, I might be a little on the slow side, especially once I land a job. Give me roughly two days to respond. If I will be longer, I will let you know and give the go-ahead to keep on keeping on without me.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm unbelievably patient, but anything more than two weeks is pushing it. A month is my limit.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
If it's for a little personal RP, that's fine. It might work better in some cases because, again, I have a baby. But as with everything, expect there to be delays. My home life comes first and foremost.

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)
I used to do this when I was younger and had a partner-in-crime who could take it as well as dish it out. Nowadays, I can't really keep up. I prefer paced, slower RP.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and everything, but I adore longer posts. I want people to paint pictured with their words. Of course, short and to-the-point is fine as well!

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Spastic. Over-the-top. Or really deep.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Don't be terribly simplistic. If you type out a one sentence response I will scream.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
Bring it on, B.
I can take the heat.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Open to any and all, I suppose. My character hasn't exactly been in an openly romantic relationship but other characters I played in the past have. This is still a bit of a learning curve. 

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I am Jack's cesspool of filth.
Translation, I'll not be shaken or stirred.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
If it gets the ball rolling, sure.
I might get a bit emotional behind the scenes, lol. Hooray, postpartum hormones.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)
Fine by me.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)
I likey! Makes things interesting.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
Again, first-time momma and a married woman, probably going to start working soon. If I'm slow in responding, I really do apologize! But as stated earlier, my life at home comes first.

Also, I'm very much an open book. Don't hesitate to talk to me OoC!