Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Anvil Sings While the Forge Howls [Zero!] [M]

Started by JaddWard, July 05, 2019, 12:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaddWard

Her red eyes flicked towards the smith at that, trying to determine if Wolfram was bullshitting her, trying to make her feel better for burning him. She didn't think he was, but at the same time, that seemed awfully convenient.

As Rhea climbed out of the river, looking around before sighting the single towel hanging on a branch. Looking between it, herself, and Wolfram for a second before popping her neck and flexing her arm and fingers one hand- instantly, there came a soft hiss of water vaporizing as steam lifted off her skin and hair, completely dry. She turned and gave Wolfram a sly wink and a smug smirk before walking naked to her discarded armor and shredded clothes, her 'full moon'- shifting with each step -in full view for the wolf behind her to howl at.

And then she realized, looking down at the shreds of her red slip, that only her discarded leathers armor had survived the lustful encounter. Her smug feelings died a little, damn that had been a nice slip. Her last slip actually. Sure she'd brought other clothes with her- in her bag back at Wolfram's cabin, but the full ensemble of the now ruined outfit made her look like such a badass.

"Remind me next time I go to let you take me as a wolf to actually strip fully. Looks like I'm walking back naked, shall we get going?"

Zero

Wolfram followed Rhea out of the river, throwing the soap back where he usually left it. He would have gladly let her use the towel first, while it was still try, but he arched a brow as his mate was able to magically dry herself so effortlessly. How convenient. The right corner of his mouth twitched up in a smirk as she winked and walked off toward her clothes. He definitely allowed himself to be distracted watching her very lovely backside as she sauntered away from him. They had just barely untied from the first mating and he felt his desire stirring again. This fiery woman was going to be so much trouble – in the very best of ways.

It was only the sound of her lovely voice that broke his intense focus on the way her hips moved. He let out a deep chuckle and finally moved to collect his pants from the ground where he'd discarded them. Wolfram didn't even bother to dry off, let alone put the pants back on. He had no problem walking around his territory naked. Humans could be peculiar about nudity, but most wolves really didn't care.

"Well I certainly don't mind the view. Nobody should be out to be able to see you, if you're worried about that sort of thing." Wolfram said it casually, but he knew that if he caught some lecherous fool staring at his gorgeous mate he was liable to take their head off. Wolves weren't modest about nudity, but that didn't mean he wanted other men looking at his mate's body lustfully. That perfect form was only for his loving gaze.

"And I'll buy you new clothes to replace the ones I shredded. Sorry, about that by the way. I just got a little overeager and carried away." The werewolf had the decency to look a little sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck and glancing away, into the forest.

JaddWard

Rhea gave a non-committal shrug, the pang from the loss of the slip already fading- "It's not a huge deal- I learned to strip fully before giving myself to you next time, all lessons have a cost after all. The slip is a thankfully low cost- one that is easily replaceable." she squatted down, waving a hand over the shreds of fabric- each igniting and quickly burning to nothing as her hand passed over them. "And it's not like I didn't enjoy what came after."

Grinning, she grabbed up her breastpiece, hipguards, and belt before standing. Having squat for so long- another dribble of their loving embrace started to stream down one of her legs. Rhea decided to ignore it- instead, turning her attention back to Wolfram, who hadn't even started toweling off yet. Another idea came to her, and she sidled a bit closer to him- again realizing just how much bigger than her he was. Broad of shoulder and tall of height. She couldn't help but smile- so used to being taller than the men around her, and often earning ire because of it. Wolfram was a refreshing change.

Her free arm extended to press against his chest- his muscular, warm, chest. Much, much warmer than a normal human- was that some trait unique to werewolves? She'd love to take some time to study him- document all the strange and wonderful things about him- amend the inaccuracies of the one little blurb of information she'd read on werewolves prior to meeting one. But she chased those ideas out of her head for now- she'd need to focus for what she was about to do.

"This won't hurt at all, Wolfram." And that was all the warning he got as the muscles in her hand flexed, the pads of her fingertips pressing against him. Then came a wash of warmth, radiating outward from her hand- like a hearthfire, a sauna, and a hot spring all rolled into one. Her mind shaping and pushing the warmth onward- rippling it across his skin- into his muscles, chasing away any cool place where the night air had been using the water still clinging to her smith to siphon heat from him. While she'd had precious few opportunities to try this on someone- she was sure that her control was up to the task of making sure that not even the fresh burn on his shoulder twinged with pain at the heat. Hopefully- it was even a bit relaxing.

The sensation only lasted for a few seconds before she pulled her hand away, leaving her lover completely dry- as if he'd let the sun dry him. Smiling up at him, she gave her head a proud tilt. "Besides, I said I'd stay here with you- I probably don't need to wear leather armor like I would if I were constantly traveling or at the bandit camp. Let's head back."

And with that- she turned and started up the short flight of steps making for the cabin.

Zero

"Not the worst lesson to learn as the mate of a werewolf. Another good one you learned is not to tease or tempt a wolf unless you're prepared to be pounced on. I'm glad you enjoyed your first experience with tempting me." Wolfram smirked faintly, thinking about how lovely Rhea's ass had looked while she'd been sauntering in front of him a few moments ago. He knew focusing on much other than his mate for a while was going to be tough. It was too bad they needed to work on her circle thing tomorrow. He would much rather have spent the day just enjoying and getting to know one another.

It was hard not to notice his excess still managing to run down Rhea's leg despite their bath. Wolfram felt a smug pride at the amount of seed he'd pumped into his mate that night. He was even more pleased when she just let it run. There was really little to be done except allow it to run its course anyway, but he was glad that Rhea didn't seem overly bothered by the fact that she had been so filled by him.

Wolfram smiled when his mate came up to him, gave a little rumble of pleasure as she pressed against his chest. Confusion crossed his face when she told him it wasn't going to hurt, but before he could even question what Rhea meant he felt the heat engulfing him. It wasn't a burning heat. He couldn't really describe it, and it was over so quickly. When the magical warmth left him so had all the remaining water that had clung to his body, leaving him as dry as she was. Clearly the same trick that had been used to dry her had been used on him.

"Armor isn't strictly necessary for you to wear here, no. I will protect you, but there isn't much to protect you from in this quiet little village." Wolfram followed her as they climbed the wooden steps and made their way down the path that would lead them back to his cabin. The night was quiet, his home and forge were far enough away from any other dwellings to prevent anyone from spying him coming and going in the night. This was by design, of course, he didn't want any of his neighbors seeing him slip out in the darkness to roam his territory as a wolf. They would undoubtedly panic and possibly give him the headache of dealing with an angry mob, hunters, or even being driven from his home and territory – none of which were pleasant prospects.

No one would bother the naked pair as they made their way inside carrying what clothes they did have with them.

JaddWard

The walk back was rather pleasant, the cool air chilling her skin just enough to cause her skin to form goosebumps- not nearly enough to bother using her power to warm herself- while the light of her floating wisp of fire illuminated the surrounding forest in a way that seemed downright mystical. More even than torchlight, but still wavering enough to give the edges of their circle of light a magical feel- well, more magical than it being created by a magically generated floating ball of fire.

It certainly didn't hurt the mystical allure that she and her recently acquired lover walked in the firelight entirely in the nude- certainly conjuring in her own mind more than a couple ritualistic magics she's read about. Rhea had to admit, she liked the feeling of being naked- while he armor and clothing choices were highly maneuverable, it was nothing compared to the freedom of movement that her own bare body allowed for. And for the first time- she didn't feel like she needed to be covered.

She was certain Wolfram would be looking at her body if she looked back to check- she could practically feel his eyes on her- but it didn't bother her. No.. she'd switched to wearing armor because the men at her bandit camp, despite being terrified of her, still undressed her with their eyes- still stared openly with lust, hungrily. It was after the subsequent attempted attack that she first donned her armor- first became the Sorceress of the Inferno. But Wolfram?

She did look back, smiling at the fact that his eyes were indeed on her swaying hips as they walked. She could recognize the hunger, and the lust there- though there was something there that far outshined the familiar aspects of his gaze- Admiration? Affection? Something else? Whatever it was, it didn't make her skin crawl like the gazes of the other men had, didn't make her feel vulnerable. She liked the way he looked at her.

If she was really staying here, perhaps she wouldn't need her armor, or her Sorceress of the Inferno persona. But Rhea would keep both close at hand- just in case.

When they did finally reach Wolfram's cabin- Rhea let herself in through the rear workshop door- briefly looking over the partway completed ring of Animica- smallest of the three. That had been done in an afternoon- they could definitely complete that ring by the first required lunar phase. Sure, Rhea was entertaining the idea of setting aside her bandit leader persona, but she still had a goal, still had an entirely new magic that needed creation.

Setting her leathers on a mostly empty table, she walked into the cabin- still nude and starting to realize just how tired she was. She'd been walking since dawn and it had to be pushing midnight by now. So she simply walked back to the bedroom that Wolfram had pointed out earlier, falling backwards onto the bed and letting out a long sigh of relaxation and relief. It was a surprisingly huge bed, she alone seeming small by comparison. And it smelled just like him, like heated iron, forging oil, his unique musk, and that muted soap he used. Was.. was her sense of smell getting stronger?

Whatever. There would be time enough to puzzle over that later. For now, she pulled herself deeper onto the bed and sprawled out in a massive stretch- giving a a half smirk at the fact that her inner thighs briefly stuck together. So much for getting clean before going to bed. Drawing back in from the stretch- she rolled to the far end of the bed, right up against the wall, laying on her belly before calling out, "Wolfram, down you dare lay down on that couch. This bed is far to big for just me, and I need my smith to be well rested for the work we have planned for tomorrow."

Maybe she couldn't bring herself to say that L word, but she could at least say she was trying to be warm towards him. And besides, He'd already made a woman out of her- what was the harm in sleeping together?

Zero

Wolfram knew he was staring, he knew she knew he was staring, and it did not deter his roving gaze in the slightest. It was not his fault that the mating pull made Rhea completely irresistible to him. She had completely captivated him at first glance, had given her body to him eagerly, and now the gorgeous, fiery sorceress was walking naked towards his home – which was now her, their, den. He was beyond content knowing that his mate was planning to stay with him. She might not be ready to embrace him fully as a mate, but now that her body was freely given to him he had little doubt he could – in time – claim Rhea's heart as well.

When his mate looked back to catch him leering at her perfectly sculpted body, Wolfram smirked at her, feeling her smile sending little shockwaves of adoration and happiness through him. He felt the urge to pull her back into his arms so that he could hold and kiss her yet again. It was difficult, but he resisted. They would never make it back to the cabin or get anything at all done ever again if he allowed his base urges to rule his actions completely. The wolf in him could spend an eternity holding, touching, kissing, and fucking his mate and never grow tired of it.

He dropped his pants on the table with Rhea's armor and continued following her as she made her way straight to his bedroom. Wolfram stopped at the door, leaning against the frame and watching with a smile as his mate flopped on his bed without hesitation. It pleased him to know she would make herself right at home. He wanted more than anything for her to be comfortable and happy here.

His eyes followed her as she rolled herself to the far side of the bed, laying against the wall before yelling out to him not to dare lie down on the couch. She wanted to share the bed with him. Of course that was exactly what Wolfram wanted. The idea of lying in bed next to his mate through the night was euphoric. He wanted to hold her in his arms, keep her safe and warm in the darkness. It was what else she said that had the wolf laughing lowly.

"Are you sure being in bed with you would ensure I'm well rested?" Wolfram's voice was husky as he raked his eyes over her once again as he moved from leaning against the doorway to settle onto the large bed, letting one hand graze lightly over Rhea's back as he looked at her with a mix of lust and love. "Being next to you makes me more interested in things that don't involve sleep."

JaddWard

Rhea closed her eyes as Wolfram's hand slid across her back. His hands were rough, calloused from working long days, and she loved the feeling of it on her skin. Beyond that, his hand was incredibly warm. Like he had a forge in his chest, the warmth of it radiated outward, turning his hands into little hearth fires. Well, little in comparison to hearth fires, his one hand spread out could cover most of her upper back.

"Not that I'm opposed, but I've also been up since dawn, and I'm starting to realize just how tired I am." Which was true! Ever since laying down on the bed, she'd felt like she could close her eyes and drift off to sleep in a moments notice. The feeling of his warm hand at her back certainly didn't help the matter. Almost lulling her into a peaceful sleep. "If that's something you want to do, I'm not going to stop you, not after the first time I handed you the reigns felt so good. And I'm not wearing anything this time, so you can only ruin your own bed." she ginned as she teased him, giving her hips a little wiggle at the same time.

"But you'll probably find me sleeping by time you untie again." Her brow furrowed and she opened her eyes, focusing on him, then looking down towards his crotch. "Do, um, do you have one of those bulb things that tied us together as a human?"

Zero

Wolfram continued running his hand gently over the soft skin of his mate's back, brows furrowing slightly as he was distracted from admiring how gorgeous Rhea was by her admission of how tired she felt. In the excitement of finding his mate the werewolf had completely forgotten that she had traveled far to see him. Of course she was tired, and he was letting his primal urges make him inconsiderate of her needs. A pang of guilt ran through him, even as she teased him with the way her hips wiggled.

"No, humans don't have knots, and so in my human form neither do I. Tying to our mates every single time we took them would be a bit inconvenient with how much time it takes." Wolfram was rubbing soothing circles on her back as he looked down into her eyes. "You don't have to take me in that form, or my knot, unless you want to Rhea. I'm more than happy to make love to you in any form you prefer."

Talking about it wasn't doing much to cool the fire burning inside him, but Wolfram settled down fully on his side and wound his arm around Rhea's waist, pulling her against his warm chest with a soft growl. He could hardly believe that for the first time, he was going to go to sleep with his perfect mate safe in his arms. It filled him with an indescribable feeling. For the first time he felt whole, without having realized before meeting her that he had only been part of a person. Overall he would have to say that today had been a humbling experience.

"I still can't believe you're really here." His voice was gruff with emotion and almost reverent, a creature in awe of her. Wolfram leaned closer to brush a tender kiss on her forehead. "If you're too tired for more tonight just close your eyes, Love. My passions can wait a until tomorrow."

JaddWard

Inconvenient? Maybe, but thinking back, the warmth and the fullness, and the cuddling, that was perhaps one of the more pleasant things she could remember experiencing in recent memory. Rhea offered no complaint as Wolfram wrapped his arms around her, turning from laying on her belly to nestle her back against his chest. Even as sleepy as she was, she couldn't help but notice just how perfectly she seemed to fit in his embrace, the two slotting together with ease. His chest hair was so much softer than it looked, and she practically purred as she settled against him.

She felt safe in a way that she hadn't in a long, long time. She didn't feel the need to be ready to call forth her power in her defense in a moment notice, and for the first time in perhaps years, Rhea felt herself truly relaxing. Uncurling the tension she carried in her muscles in every waking moment. "This feels so nice.." was all she said before she was falling into deep sleep.

Her dreams were, odd, to say the least. She was walking through Draconi forest, but it was strange, the ground was too dark and the sky was too bright. Like the earth and the heavens had somehow become de-synchronized in time and one was bathed in day, the other night. As she wandered about, she kept catching glimpses of something moving through the trees, but she could never quite get a good look at it. She was following it, she realized, or maybe it was leading her?

Eventually, she broke into a clearing only to find her circle. The magic circle that she formulated for this new kind of magic she was trying to make, she didn't even know if it would work- yet here it was. But it was much, much larger than her blueprints had called for. That wasn't the only thing in the clearing however. Wolfram squatted over the furthest ring, laying down white iron trim to the circle, it looked like he'd been making sure that everything was in order to her exact specifications.

"Rhea! Are you ready? It's going to work this time, we'll do it together!" He stood as she approached, then called out again "Oh wait, I almost, there's something else that we need to do first." His lips continued to move, but his voice cut out. He gave her a thumbs up, then from the chest of the dream Wolfram leapt the mighty spiritual form of a wolf, standing between them for a moment before it sprinted at Rhea, cloaking itself in white fire before leaping into her abdomen, filling her with warmth and heat beyond compare yet not at all painful- and as she looked down, she was very clearly pregnant.

Rhea's eyes fluttered open. She was still in Wolfram's bed, still in his arms, and by the sound of things, it seemed he was sleeping. It was probably very early in the morning still- she couldn't even hear birds outside. Her head tilted down to look at her belly, not wanting to move too much least she wake the werewolf- still as flat as it had been when she's woken up yesterday morning. Seems the last of his 'production' had finally leaked out. Or been processed by her body if she had to guess. Her hand moved to rub over her lower abdomen, as she mumbled "What a strange dream.." before settling back against her recent lover and drifting off into a this time dreamless sleep.

Zero

Wolfram had loved being tied to Rhea. The shared warmth and intimacy was phenomenal. He would love to lay with his mate like that as frequently as she would let him. However, it was inconvenient to be stuck together for an hour at a time, unable to get up, let alone accomplish anything else. Even if his beautiful mate was as eager to take him in such a form as he was - there would be times when they simply couldn't afford to spend an hour or more cuddling in the aftermath of their rutting.

Those thoughts and a thousand more were running through his head as Wolfram allowed himself to relax into the bed. Rhea fit so well against his body, which only served to further his belief that she was meant just for him. He snuggled against her back more as his lust cooled to embers rather than the fire it had been minutes before. A smile tugged at his lips as he buried his face against the back of Rhea's neck, taking in her scent contently. Her words had him giving a pleased little rumble deep in his chest as he squeezed her that much closer. "Mhm."

It only took a few minutes after being certain that his mate was sleeping for Wolfram to find himself lulled into sleep by the steady sound of her breathing and heartbeat. The werewolf's dreams were filled with Rhea, which only made sense given how happy she made him and the fact that he was pulling in her scent with every breath. Sleeping deeply and dreaming pleasantly of imaginings of what their future might hold, he did not stir when his mate awoke suddenly during the night.

The sounds of birds singing and chirping outside were what pierced through the sweet dreamscape. He grumbled quietly and nuzzled his face further into Rhea's neck. On a normal day Wolfram would have risen quickly and set about his morning routine that would have him working just after the sun rose in the sky, but it was hardly a normal day. His bed wasn't empty, cold, or lonely this morning. Memories of the previous day flooded his mind and he found his hands moving of their own accord to gently stroke over his mate's skin. It was almost as if he was reassuring himself that he hadn't dreamed it all and the red-headed beauty truly was real and still snuggled in bed with him.

Rhea's body pressed against him wasn't the only thing that Wolfram found himself appreciating. He breathed deeply, practically finding himself drunk on the scent of his mate. There was a subtle shift to her scent over the night, and he found his heart skipping with excitement. He had been able to scent how fertile his mate was when he had claimed her, and now he could sense the new life within her. It was almost overwhelming to think that his mate was already carrying his pup, their child.

Wolfram couldn't help himself, he found his mark on her neck with his lips and began kissing and nibbling on it gently as his hands ran lovingly over Rhea's stomach. He didn't really want to wake her, but he truly couldn't contain the feelings swelling within him – or the swelling of his cock, which he was slowly and gently grinding against his mate's ass.

JaddWard

In a way, the dreamless second sleep felt so much deeper than the first, and it was neither the birds or the light coming in through the small window, nor Wolfram's own loving teasings that woke her, though what did wake her up was directly caused by the workings of his lips and tongue. Her own body's response to him is what started pulling her from the dreamless depths, the sensitive pleasure of an erogenous that wasn't there the night before being stimulated.

Rhea gave a small moan as she became aware the sensations of the world around her, the feeling of hands over her belly, something prodding and sliding over her ass cheek. She stiffened, about to instinctively lash out with fire in order to protect herself, but she became aware of Wolfram's scent all around her, the memory of last night sliding into her focus- her body relaxing as she leaned against him, placing a hand over his. "You're certainly up early, Wolfram. Is this how you plan on waking me up every morning?" With a shift, his prodding member slotted and pressed into the gap between her thighs, and the two pressed closer.

Zero

"Mm, now there's a fine idea." Wolfram rumbled softly against her mark, still teasing at the skin with his lips, tongue, and teeth. He very much liked the thought of waking up just like this every morning for the rest of his long life. The way her hips shifted had his erection sliding along her hot sex in a delightful way that sent shivers of pleasure through his body.

Wolfram growled softly as one hand moved from caressing her stomach to slide downwards and start gently rubbing at her mound, trying to entice his mate into getting nice and slick for him as he assaulted her snatch from two fronts as his hips continued grinding his cock against her.  His other hand shifted upwards so that he could grope one of her breasts, squeezing and massaging with no small amount of delight. He couldn't wait until they swelled bigger with milk for his pup.

"Should I stop, Love?" There was a smirk on his lips as he gave a gentle bite to his mark, wanting to stimulate Rhea until she needed his cock inside her.

JaddWard

Rhea gave a low sigh of pleasure as her wolven lover started to weave the magic of his hands, her hips alternating between pushing her ass against his crotch and her crotch against his hands. So soon after waking, she found it easy to slip into the throws of pleasure, practically melting against him. Sure, they had a day of work to get ready for, a magic circle that she should probably be eager for completion, but all of that was far from her mind now.

"Wolfram, if you tried to stop right now I may actually hurt you." there was a smile on her face, despite the hollow threat, which suddenly shifted to a mild look of pleased surprise as a nerve was struck, sending a jolt racing up and down her spine, pins and needles dancing across her back. One leg crossed the other at the ankle and she flexed, squeezing her thighs together, reaching back rub her hand against the morning stubble on his cheek.

It was very thick, and course, the hairs making her fair palm tingle. Between that, the calloused hands currently kneading into her breast and crotch, she was beginning to realize just course Wolfram was. And she loved it. It was hard to imagine why she hadn't felt so extremely lonely this last decade of her life. And with a casual glance back into her memories, she couldn't remember the last time someone had touched her, and never had anyone touched her the same way Wolfram was now. And it was like something clicked in her. Like she'd suddenly acquired some sense she'd never had before and she could see just how inept life had been before.

She didn't want Wolfram to stop touching her. Ever. This was too good to be without.

"Going to fill me with your fire again, my Wolfram?"

Zero

Work was the furthest thing from Wolfram's mind, the once arguably workaholic werewolf couldn't think of anything he'd rather be doing in that moment than exactly what he was doing. Teasing his mate was far more satisfying and enjoyable than swinging a hammer. The forge could wait a while longer without them. It wasn't going anywhere and whiles the necessary moon phases could pass by it wasn't as if they wouldn't simply circle back around and come again.

He loved the motions of her hips, one moment pushed back, her lovely backside pressed flush against his hips with his cock nestled hotly between her thighs, and the next Rhea pushing her sex against his hand, seeking more of his attention. Wolfram had never been with a woman before his mate, but already he knew there would be few things more satisfying than knowing his mate wanted him.

Wolfram let out a low, rumbling chuckle at the threat, mouth still pressed against his mark teasingly. An even deeper growl escaped when her legs suddenly pressed together around his hand. He felt smug knowing that he'd struck a nerve. The growl turned into a soft groan as her hand rubbed against the heavy stubble on his face, a heated breath panting out against her neck. There was nothing he wouldn't do to have her keep touching him – anywhere. Any contact with Rhea excited him.

"Oh yes, I plan on filling you with my fire as often as you'll let me."  The words were a low, husky rasp against her ear, followed by a soft nip to the lobe. His hips continued the slow grind against her ass, relishing the friction. Wolfram found a small nub with his finger and began drawing lazy circles around her clit. His other hand gave a stiff nipple a gentle pinch. They were both so needy last night he hardly got to give his mate's gorgeous body the proper appreciation it deserved. "Do you want my fire again my beautiful Rhea?"

JaddWard

The sorceress purred with pleasure in the arms of her smith, her muscles starting to coil with tension as her lover started to focus on the pearl among her nethers, causing her to more forcefully press her hips up against his hand, all the while he length slotted between her thighs was getting more and more drenched as he continued to tease her. Gods, this pleasure he gave her was so new to her, and she was quickly finding the allure in surrendering to it, "Yes.. I would."

Yet as she replied, her hand slide down to come between his hand and her loins, with the same movement, she rolled away from him, coming to rest on her other side, her hand seeking out and interlocking fingers with the strong hand slick with her morning arousal. Giving the wolf smith something between a teasing and a mirthful grin, "Maybe you are an incubus on top of being a werewolf. Goodness I've not been awake ten minutes yet and already you've got me feeling all hot and worked up."

She couldn't help but look at it, his 'forge hammer'. Even more than yesterday, she found herself entranced by him, his physique, his body. Even as she tried to reign herself in, she wanted to surrender to the desire to tell the day to sod off, and spend it in bed with him, knowing that she could expect so much more of that amazing feeling. Fuck it. She'd spent so long living a life of physical isolation, she was going to get drunk off his touch.

Sliding closer to him, still face to face, and gave his hand a squeeze, then a tug, hoping to entice him to take a more dominating position over her as she rolled onto her back next to him. With her best haughty noblewoman's impersonation, she commanded, "Sir Wolfram, I demand that you quench your hot iron poker at once, it's dangerous to keep such a hot length exposed for too long." Rhea was completely unable to keep the laughter out of her voice as she really started hamming it up.