Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zora's Limits and Wants

Started by ladyhawkca, January 22, 2020, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyhawkca

PLAYER WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I'm always up for any type of plot as long as it’s interesting. I like romance, drama, adventure, mystery, a slice of life, etc.

Relationship-wise the same thing. I like character dynamics that are interesting. Angsty relationships can be huge fun, the same with silly ones, familial or romantic ones.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
There are not many that I don’t like. I am kinda crappy at fighting threads, but that’s about it.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Again it depends. I have played a wide variety of characters over the years from goody-two-shoes to evil monster types, and enjoyed them all.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I prefer simply discussing an idea beforehand and then letting things happen organically. If I need to roll with an idea, or zig instead of zag, I am totally okay with that.

I honestly dislike sticking to scripts or having a pre-planned outcome.

How do you feel about group threads?
Group threads are fine. However, I prefer smaller groups over larger ones.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
I tend to answer as soon as I can, and will often volley posts if I am not busy and have time. If I don’t answer with two or three days, feel free to nudge me.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I am willing to wait a week or so at most (unless my partner tells me otherwise). If not, there is a good chance I will lose interest in the thread.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP? Depends. I much prefer threads, but I have done instant messenger stuff in the past.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
Totally fine with it.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything? Definitely not overly long posts. I am more of anything and everything, or what the situation requires.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
I dislike/avoid other RPers who are so focused on their own plots that they ignore your characters or fail to acknowledge anything you've written. 

PLAYER LIMITS

What are your limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

I am comfortable with most things like grabbing, picking up, slapping, etc… however always allow my character to react, and just never assume that my characters will react in a certain way to things.

Godmoding is often okay as long as you don’t harm my character or compromise them without discussing it with me previously.

I also do not enjoy people who do it so their characters always come out on top or do it to avoid consequences.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?

I don’t tend to pre-plan romantic situations/ships. I prefer them to happen organically, and I’m cool with all types of situations. I don’t mind love triangles, age differences, etc.

What are your limits with regard to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I am comfortable with most situations.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Pregnancy plots are fine.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.) I am not against healing. However, I am against magical solutions to everything. Having some adversity helps character development.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.) Again, I am not completely against it. However,I think that out of courtesy, it’s generally something that should be discussed, at least, to some extent beforehand.

Anything else?
I am always open to plots and ideas, or to help others further their plots along. Feel free to hit me up to discuss ideas.