Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey SotE. I must be in a museum...

Started by Aidan, February 10, 2020, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidan

'Cause you're a work of art  ;) 8)

Alright. That was awful. I'm sorry. Moving right along ... You can call me Aidan. I'm from a little town in Georgia about an hour outside of Atlanta. I work as the director of publishing at an indie publisher (not associated with one of the tyrannical overlord Big 5 publishers) and have spent my entire life up to my eyeballs in fiction.

I lived in Germany for a few years during college, so I often daydream of being back in Berlin.

I came here because I have been doing PBP rpgs since I was 14, and my last one just ended after a period of inactivity. I love writing, but I don't get to work with fantasy as much as I'd like, and sometimes I just want to kick back and post! I'm looking to get involved with whatever plots are going on, and if you are looking for a writing partner to get something off the ground, just let me know! I'm pretty much down for whatever.

I look forward to meeting you guys!

visualspice

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any questions if you got 'em and hopefully you'll make stories with us for a good while 😁
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

ladyhawkca

Welcome to the site, Aidan!

I am also one of the relative newbies on the site, and I am also up (or is it down?) for plots.

quaggan

DragonSong

Hi there! Belated reply, and all I can really do is reiterate what everyone else has said haha.

But welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here :D

JackieCat

My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor