Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Return To My Roots

Started by Bloodfang, May 01, 2020, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodfang

Pretty much lifted from my post on Remnants of the Earth. I signed up over there but it is a bit more active over here and I also do fantasy so I figured I would roll here too.

Hello everyone.
It has been a very long time since I have been a part of a forum like this one. Last time I think was in high school honestly. I have been struggling a bit lately as I started a business based on art and ended up mostly doing management stuff as apposed to actually getting to do alot of the art myself. It has def left me feeling a bit like a charlatan and I really am not a huge fan of that.

I am joining here with a very old name of mine. One that has not been used since my high school days in an effort to get some separation between my business face and my one here for now. I know myself and my life and I know EVENTUALLY my business will seep in and catch up to me just like it always does. BUT for the time being I want to enjoy just being known as I once was.
I really wanted to get back in touch with the writer in me. Writing has always been the only form or art I myself was truly good at despite my best efforts in other mediums. Even in writing I am not near as good as I would like.

I plan to use my time on here to practice my skills and try to hone them while also having other people participating to help things move and avoid writers block. I have a veritable host of characters that I plan to bring over into this at some point to help me explore them as people.

But yeah that is my reason for being here in summary. I plan to join the discord. Thanks in advance for any guidance and welcoming all y'all see fit to give me.

visualspice

I know exactly what you mean on different levels here. I'm glad you decided to join us here! It's pretty active and the natives don't bite (hard) so I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

nephero

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Eckhart_Von_Musel

quaggan

Welcome! I hope you enjoy SotE!

stupiduglyidiot