Valerian (vampire)

Started by wandering_giraffe, August 28, 2023, 09:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wandering_giraffe

Name: Valerian

Species: vampire

Ethnicity: Zantaric

Height: 6'0

Residence: lives in the dense part of Draconi forest.

In Depth Stuff:

"I met the devil by the window, traded my life...Temptation touched my tongue, spread the wings of desire...said the devil by the window: dream on, dream on."

Physical description: like the typical vampire, has paler skin than usual, normally is adorned with a fur coat, tailored for her. Her crimson eyes gleam with an unsettling intensity. Has long jet black hair.

Personality: ruthless and calculating, she delights in playing mind games and using her charm to ensnare her victims. Her insatiable thirst for blood has led her to turn to being an assassin, only eating humans/other sentient beings when hired to kill, otherwise living off of raw meat. She will sometimes kill the occasional person just for the fun of it, or if it's a full moon.

Magic/Abilities:

Typical vampire stuff, strength, speed. Can use dark arts to create illusions, but the effectiveness varies.

Weaknesses:
Sunlight doesn't affect her persay, but garlic extremely weakens her. Crosses have no effect...but wooden stakes are death for her.

Relationships: an ancient vampire lord who transformed her into a vampire. Other than that; none so far

History: Valerian's transformation into a vampire was 100% purposeful, a result of a deal with a malevolent and ancient vampire lord. Who the vampire lord is/was, nobody knows. She is a master of intrigue and manipulation. Was forced by the vampire lord to guarantee her 7 brothers would be turned as part of the deal.

Current threads: none so far

Music:

Devil By the Window (TXT) {performance video}
Red Lights [Bangchan, Hyunjin] {MV}...(this song and the visuals describe the turmoil between the vampire lord and Valerian, down to their last dinner before she was turned. Make sure to turn English captions on!!)
Bite Me (ENHYPEN) {MV} practically what she said to him right before she was turned)
Insane (Black Gryph0n, Baasik)
Fake Love (BTS) {MV} (from the Vampire lords pov)
Given-Taken (ENHYPEN) {MV} (story of her 7 brothers and betrayal)
Drunk-Dazed (ENHYPEN) {MV} (continuing story of her 7 brothers and the betrayal)
Sacrifice (ENHYPEN) {MV}
WINGS "Boy Meets Evil" Comeback Trailer {MV}