Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Infiltrated Infirmary

Started by Anonymous, May 31, 2006, 03:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Beatrid. Ugh. Yones had forgotten how aggravating the woman could be. He was just about to yell out a scathing report when the female Mordecai gave him a big grin and sped off down the hall after Hek.

Yones sat in deliberation. On the one hand, he was really godsdamned tired, and probably needed rest and relaxation while he recovered. On the other hand, his rival was escaping after delivering a mortal insult to Yones, who's dignity had already taken a beating from the chaos of the past few minutes.

Well, he didn't feel all that injured really... in fact he felt better than he had in quite a long time. He was in his element wasn't he? A battle of wits. He was good at those. He was a Witter, or whatever they called people who were good at a battle of wits. A Witter. Yones the Witter. That sounded good. Yeah.

All in all, he was a little dizzy and stunned from the effects of his fall, but... hey, waitaminute! Why was he still on the floor? What good were all these guards doing, miling around in the hallway like a herd of confused cattle? Yones glared at them.

"Help me up damn you! Is this an infirmary or a circus?"

Yones was helped to his feet, and leaned heavily on his cane. Now, time for bed. NO! Beatrid. He was going after Beatrid, to deliver the most destructive, devestating insult the world had ever seen.

However, he'd lost some time collecting his thoughts (even a Witter needed time to think things over), and there was no way he could catch up with her at his current, hobbling pace. But Hek had said he'd be in the front hallway, and Beatrid had hurried after him. That's where they'd be, and that's where Yones would head to as well.

((OOC: Oh, he's polite now, but just wait. Soon he'll be witting it up. Did I mention that Yones is easily confused first thing after waking up? Poor guy. Also: Woah. Did I write all that? I was only here about 2 hours...))

((BRIDE OF OOC: Ok, I just deleted the part of the post dealing with Mara because I'm lazy. I hope this is still good.))