Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

of the heavens, of the sky

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2006, 12:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Alya stood next to the oasis as the sun began to come up over the Eastern horizon. She stood with her head tucked between her wing and her withers. As the pale light lite up the surronding sand the winged horse began to move. She flapped one white swan-like wing and snorted, raising her head to peer at the expanse of brown sand that surronded her.

Sighing the pegasus shook out her long white mane and walked over to the pond. Lowering her thin muzzle she took a deep drink of the cool water. Looking up she flapped her wings a couple of times beforing stepping daintly into the water. She carefully kept her wings above the water as she went in until her stomach was touching the cool liquid. Sighing contently she lowered her head, letting the tips of her mane and her muzzle graze the top of the pond.

Anonymous

Adriana and lukas walked through the desert. Lukas was enjoying the bright sunlight of sunrise and a smile graced his lips, while all that Adri seemed to be was a shadow.
"Why again are we here?" she asked softly.

Lukas shrugged. "Because it is nice out."

"I'm outta here." She turned but Lukas grabbed her arm.

"Come on the watering hole is up ahead." He dragged her over and realizing that some one was there let go of her. "I'm sorry winged friend....I didn't know anyone would be here at this time."

Adri smirked and sat at the water's edge. Darkness covered her again but it was like other kinds of Darkness. This didn't give off evil feelings but more of the calm of night. Still one couldn't really blame Adr, with black hair and pale skin she was very hot...in fact her and her brother didn't even look like twins.

He had brown hair and tan skin.

Anonymous

Alya looked up from her drink. The appearance of the two humans had startled her. Her nostrils flared a little as she took in the scent of these two strangers. Oh, it's quite allright, I'm just passing through anyway. Her voice was musical with a strange echo to it.

She studied the two characters for a moment. She wondered what they were doing out here together, they looked to be polar opposites. Subconsiously Alya was drawn more towards the male, darkness wasn't an aspect of her. Daintly she stepped out of the water, shaking each leg to dry it off, but the warm desert air did it faster than she could by shaking. She bobbed her head and turned her attention once again to the two who had met her. What brings you two to the watering hole?

[ooc: Sorry for the late reply, I just had my wisdom teeth out so it was while before i could get on the computer. Also I will be gone the 24th thru about the 30th. =) ]

Anonymous

Lukas sat by the winged horse. "Nothing really. I had found this place the other day and wanted to share it with my sister. By the way I'm Lukas, she's-"

"My name's Adri." he voice came out soft again and a brief smile light up her face.

Lukas sighed and shook his head slightly, "Dont mind her...she's like that a lot....she hasn't been feeling well lately."

ooc: no prob. I understand