Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A New Journay

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2006, 09:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ooc: It's really no problem. I understand comp-....well not completly but I do know what you're talking about.

She did not move an inch as the healer began to fix her. She was sound asleep through the whole prosedure and was still asleep when he was finished and moved on to Andwyad. All that had happen was that she had goten a slight chill when he used his magic upon her, making her curl up more upon the chair. Her breathing became more regular as the poison stopped spreading. In time her shoulder would return back to it's normal color. For now, it was blue. She somewhat twisted and turned in her chair. She was having a horrible nightmare. The doctor... the doctor...that horrible doctor was chasing after her.. a big butcher knife in her hand. She must run... must get away from the doctor, but it seemed like she was running in place. She wasn't getting anywhere! She just had to get away but every time she thought that the doctor seemed to come closer and closer, raising the knife above her head. Then suddenly Megan stopped. She didn't know why but she stopped in the dream, and turned around. She turned straight for the doctor and the docter seemed to stop, putting the knife down hesitatnly. Megan felt a power rush in her, making her feel powerful but yet also lightheaded. What was this? where was this comoing from? Megan was usually the girl that would run and run and be very afraid. This was not the Megan. Was it? Power shot out of Megan and toward the doctor, knocking her off her feet with a loud bang.

Megan's head shot up. That was some weird dream. She was still in the chair,m breathing heavily and sweating profusely toward the nightmare. It was the oddest dream she had ever had, not counting the one with the man in the crimson re robe. She touched her nose, noticing that it no longer hurt the way it did but was still sword with black and blue marks. She looked over at her shoulder. It was sore btu yet at the same time numb. She didn't know how to explain that feeling. She sighed. She kept falling into light sleeps and waking up. Oh how very tiered she was. She needed to get home and rest. She looked over at Andwyad and noticed that he was still unconciouse in his bed. He looked majorly ill what with the stiches and the fever taking hold of him. She sighed again... She had done that to him....But there was nothing more she could do and so she stood up, swayed with tieredness, and then moved over into the other room to wash off some of the blood. After getting just a little freshed up so she could at least go out into public she would try to say goodbye to Andwyad, leave a note for him, and then probably leave. Never seeing him again. Oh but how she would miss him! How she never wanted to leave his side! He had stayed by her's for no reason at all and all she wanted to do now was be with him. But it wasn't possible. He didn't feel that way.

She filled the sink with the clear water and then looked down. Her apperance had changed mighty. Her once beautiful blond hair was now caked with blood and dirt, pulled up into a very messy bun with some string. Peices of it still feel down and flickered before her eyes. Her face was dirty and full of blood from everyone, the doctor, her, Andwyad. Blood was just everywhere and she figured she would at least burn these clothes. She lifted up her shirt and looked at the open stab wound. It was so nasty and repulsive that she had to put her shirt back down. It was open and caked with dry blood that kept flaking off and a part of it was slightly green. She tired to repress a shiver with no avail. She again looked at her shoulder, noticing that now it was a very light bluew, with some pink. It actually looked like she had taken some paint and put it on....that was just not right. She once again looked down into the clear water, and with one last sigh she plunged her pale, bloody hands into it, making the water change from a clear to a light pink. She washed her face, and her arms, around her open stab wound, and around the shoulder. After refiling and emptying the sink for about the hundreth time she finally proclaimed herself as decent and then walked out of the room, back into Andwyad's room.

She stared at him, noticing that he had her blood all over him. She quickly went back into the room and dipped a cloth into some cold water. She came back in a slapped it against his forhead, trying to bring down the fever just a bit. Then she went back in and grabbed another cloth and dipped it in.. drenching it. She came back out and started to clean off her blood. It was the least she could do after all that he had done for her. I mean the guy probably couldn't even use his fricken arm after all that had happened.. That was all her fault. After cleaning him up somewhat she put the cloth back and then sat down for a moment. " You know..... it's really funny... you and me risk our lives for each other...and yet I barely even know anything about you!" She couldn't help but laugh a small, empty laugh at that. It was true too.. if anything would happen to him she knew that no matter how it happened she would always blame herself. Every little thing. "Goodbye Andwyad....goodbye.." she whispered standing up with a sad frown. She really didn't want to go.. but she knew she had too because she had no other choise. She didn't want anything else to happen to this poor man.

She streched, being careful not to harm her shoulder or stabbed side and then yawned.. Oh how she couldn't wait to sleep in her own bed, and maybe take a warm bath. She started moving toward the door.... She turned back, looking at the bed where Andwyad was through the hallway. Was she really going to leave him?"I have no other choice!" she countered with herself, feeling a slight tear escape from her baby blue eye. She sighed and pulled open the door. Only to have a man with red, spiky hair grab her and drag her away.

OOC: Oh god.. not again! Really long for you and only you! :D  :shock:

Goldie

ooc:  GYAH!  It ate my post!  And it was so good and long and *sniff*

ic:

He didn't know how long he was out, but he was roused by the cool towel being dabbed across his chest.  At first he simply thought he was getting cold, that his body was slowly shutting down and death was traveling up through his limbs.  Ah!  Cruel world!  He was far too young to die, but here he was being overcome by the cold of death.  He still had so much to do in life!  His dreams!  Oh his dreams!  He had yet to become so rich he could spend his coin on anything he so desired.  He still had to fall deeply and madly in love!  Lust was easy, it was an integral part of his life...but love!  Ah love!  he had yet to meet the person with whom he would stay forever!

What a cruel, cruel world!

The cool was gone and his eyes flickered open, slowly adjusting to the dim light of the room.  He was just in time to see Megan walking away and he couldn't supress his sigh.  So she had died too!  It was too terrible!  All of his hard work, and here she was...dead with him...because of him?  He hadn't been able to help her!  Whatever had happened he was completely unconcious and she ended up getting hurt.

And now look!  She was being dragged away by demons!  How awful!  She must have led a horrible life to be taken away by a red-haired demon into the endless realm of fire and ice and....

He yelped as he shifted and his wound pulled.  It hurt like crazy, the dull thud, thud, thud of pain began running up and down his arm and torso.  Which meant....

Shit.

The gal!

WIthout thinking he sat up, feeling the stitches tear from his side which caused him to fall back onto the bed with a yelp.  He panted as he closed his eyes against the pain.  That had been exceedingly stupid.

But he wasn't dead!  That meant that Megan hadn't been taken by demons, but by someone else!

"Damnit!" he growled, pushing himself up slowly with his good arm.  He needed to help her, to save her...again!  GYAH!  But why did he have this strong sense of duty?  He wasn't getting paid for this!  This was something that he stupidly decided to take on for his own moral fiber.  Not cool.  He coud always just walk away...leave her....after all, hadn't he done his duty?  he tried to save her!  She was the one who managed to get captured this time!  He should just leave her where she was and hope that this high lord wouldn't kill her or something.  Although, it seemed as if the other people didn't want her injured at all...they were bound to treat her kindly....even if just a little....

Right?

He could just quit.

He winced at the thought.  Quitting was not his strong point!  And this was certainly quitting...even if he was never employed in the first place.  Quitting....he couldn't do that!  But it was the only way he'd get out of this circle of intrigue!  He needed to just go!  Go on his merry way, find some sort of paying job...yeah...that was the best idea.  He'd get healed, rest for a few days...and then be on his way....he was finished with that crazy girl and her stalkers.

Quitter

DAMNIT!

He couldn't do it!  he couldn't!  he would not be labeled a quitter!  Not in his own mind, and certainly not in anyone elses!  Not to mention, he was probably going to be the next target!  After all, that one man who was with Hyuthes was still at large and would certainly report back to The Man about Megan's mysterious body guard.

Fabulous.  Even if he ran it wouldn't do any good, he'd still be pulled back in one way or another.

Which left only one thing.

Time to go after her.

With a grunt he swung his legs over the side of the bed and attempted to stand.  He was barely on his feet when the Healer returned from his errands and took no time in pushing his patient back onto the bed.

"What are you doing?  You can't move!" he cried, forcing Andwyad to lay back against the pillows, noting that the girl was nowhere to be seen and Andwyad had been cleaned of the blood that had settled on his skin.  He frowned.

"I gotta go." Andy muttered through hooded eyes, "A man...a man took 'er"

Immediately Loeard's eyes narrowed, not needing to ask who had been taken.  The girl.  Fantastic....she wouldn't last two weeks without the salve for her shoulder!  The poison would begin spreading again if She wasn't seen!

"Well you can't go anywhere in your condition.  if you want to have use of that arm again, you'll stay where I put you."

"But....we need t'get 'er!" he protested, pushing himself up on his good arm, mindful of his side this time.

"I know....I know" Loeard pressed the heals of his hands against his eyes.  Goddess, but he didn't know what he was going to do!  He needed to find that girl.....but this man couldn't be left unattended!  What a horrible predicament!

"We'll go together....slowly....we'll follow them." he decided after a few minutes, "The guards can't do anything if they leave the town...But you" he turned his attention back to Andy, "You are going to have to listen to me every step of the way.  When I say it's time to rest, we stop."

Andwyad nodded.  He completely understood, at least now, in a few days when he was feeling stronger?  Well, they'd cross that road when they came to it.

"When will we leave?" he asked instead.

"After I pack a few things."

And that was that.

ooc:  Ok...so what are we going to do now?  It sounds to me as if this thread is finished and we're going to be split up for a while.  Maybe we'll posted a wanted in the Echoes of the Future to find someone to play the High Lord and Megan can RP with him for a while, while Andwyad and Loeard search for her?

Anonymous

Quoteooc: Ok...so what are we going to do now? It sounds to me as if this thread is finished and we're going to be split up for a while. Maybe we'll posted a wanted in the Echoes of the Future to find someone to play the High Lord and Megan can RP with him for a while, while Andwyad and Loeard search for her?

Sounds good to me! I'll do that right now. I'll get a high lord and a couple of hench men. Basically MEgan has a very powerful power in which she can blow up things. Big things if she becamse really angry. and the High lord is going to steal that power from her evryday. Basically if he steals it all she will die. And the highlord will be all cruel about it today. He;ll only do it about once a day and in the process it's very painful. So he's going to try to kill her off nice and slow. That's basically all I got so far. But yes you're plan, sounds good.