Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

No Sparklies?

Started by Anonymous, August 05, 2006, 03:01:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Little pink eyes looked at the castle windows, they were gleaming and sparkling from the reflection of the sun. Pindranathea blinked slightly and sheilded her eyes as she walked along the branch, fluttering her wings when ever she almost fell off the tree limb, which was a few. Pindra was looking for an open window for her to fly into, she had heard talk about the castle and how pretty it was when she was sitting on roofs and other things in the town, and she wanted to see it for herself. Pindra scanned the windows again with her little pinks eyes and spotted an open one. Score! Even though Pindra sounded like a big bug when she flew, and that she glowed, she still managed to get into the castle without much trouble and no swiping maid hands.  Landing ontop of a shelf, the little fairy looked around again before sitting down. Hmm, this place didn't look -that- amazing, mostly just old and maybe a little dusty, but for the most part, besides the dust... It was clean. Pindra liked clean.

Sitting on the edge on the top of the shelf Pindranathea looked around, careful not to be seen and if she was, she was out of arms reach or swiping reach at least. Quietly she jumped off the ledge and took off down the hall with a low buzzing noise coming from the flapping wings, which were now a glowing mass on her back. She even left a little trail of red light behind her, but it went away quickly. Down the hall and a quick zip to the left into an open room, which thankfully seemed to be empty, Pindra landed on the ground and did a quick look around the room before sitting cross legged and running her hands through her reddish-pink hair. Pindranathea wasn't naked, she did have clothes on, even if they were skimpy at best, but they covered everything and that's what mattered. The little fairy pressed her hands to her head and felt a little dizzy for a moment before she looked back up and everything seemed a little smaller, and the roof was a little lower.

Getting up after a moment, Pindranathea realised something a little different about herself. Had the bed always been to her knees? And where did her loin cloth skirt thing go? And her cloth boots? Pindra looked down at herself to find her self quite and completely naked, she wrinkled her nose and pushed her chest up, and glared at them... They weren't staying there. Pindra growled at her breasts before she let them go and looked at her hands and did a very crooked turn around trying to look at her wings, turning every which way before she rememberd that heads didn't turn that far. So, she leaned back and little and reached back with both arms, now facing the door way with her eyes closed and felt for her upper wing. AH HAH! They were still there, so, she fluttered them just to make sure. Feeling the wind and the light noise they made, she was sure that her wings were still on her back, even though she knew she wouldn't be able to fly with them.

Putting her hands on her hips and jutting out her chin, Pindra looked around the room before pondering aloud, "Either I grew, or this room shrunk..." She felt something under her foot so, she lifted it and looked at the ground, her clothing, which she had worn when she was eight inches tall. Oh, she grew... For a mild slow second, she wondered how many inches tall she was now, probably at least sixteen or something of the sort. With a finalized nod, Pindra looked down at herself again, then sat on the bed, still naked, and lightly ran her feet across the floor. Pindranathea scrunched her face up in thought and let out her breath in a loud gasping sound before thinking aloud "Hmm, now what?" Going big had been completely by accident, and she didn't even know how to go back to her 'normal' size. Oopsies.

(No spell check! 8D Uh-oh! Tell me if Lune, Little Lune or Yuuki pop up anywhere in my posts ;P)

Rhindeer

"I told you not to pull so hard on his reins..." Xastre, a somewhat tall man at almost six feet, said as he hauled the much younger three-foot-something boy along beside him by the wrist. Dirt was streaked across the man's face and splotched along his shirt and breeches, but he was nowhere near as soiled as the freckled five-year-old that walked beside him, grinning from ear to ear and covered in mud from head to toe. Xastre only sighed as the boy giggled in response, shaking his head, which was topped by spikey, electric blue hair. Nathen was obviously quite pleased with himself; no doubt he'd found it hilariously fun when the little pony had shook the boy off him--and right into the mud.

Xastre, on the other hand, had nearly had a heart attack. Yuri would kill him if the boy got harmed! Not that he wanted the kid to get harmed to begin with; he was fond of him and, in fact, had taken time out of his own schedule to take the kid riding. He'd feel awful if anything happened while he was babysitting him. But instead of breaking an arm or his neck, Nathen had landed harmlessly in the mud, filthy, but none the worse for wear.

Now it was just a matter of sneaking around and getting a change of clothes for Nathen, as soon as he'd given the boy a much needed bath.

Yuri didn't have to know a thing!

The plan was perfect.

Raising an eyebrow and looking down at the curly haired, brown-headed boy, Xastre smile. "Oh yeah, it's funny now...but now you have to get a bath."

Nathen's blue eyes shot open and he stared up as Xastre in horror, tugging on his arm to try and get free. "What?! No! I dun wanna bath! Xassy!"

"Too bad, kiddo, you're the one who played in the mud and I don't think your daddy'd be too happy if he got a hug from a muddy rascal like you. He probably wouldn't even recognize ya; he'd wonder what new kid I'd switched his son for. Now c'mon, the dirt can't feel that great."

Nathen continued to struggle, not at all happy about the upcoming bath, as Xastre tugged him along to his room. Xastre blinked his violet eyes a little as they reached it. He didn't remember the door being open, but...maybe a maid had come around to clean it. Shrugging, he continued on and started to step insi--GYAH, naked woman on the bed!

Xastre couldn't remember ever moving so fast in his life. He wheeled abruptly and brought his free hand around, swiftly clapping it over little Nathen's eyes to shield them from the sight that lay before them. Nathen only yelped in surprise and brought his hands up to Xastre's, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. "Ah, what're ya--!"

"Hide and seek, Nathen! You're hiding!" came Xastre's quick reply as he stared into the room. Aw shit...he hoped the kid hadn't seen anything. Otherwise...he'd have a lot of explaining to do with Yuri. He'd already learned the hard way how quickly kids like Nathen picked up on things; kids were a lot smarter than people gave them credit for and they had impressive memories! Oh did they ever...Yuri had nearly died when Nathen told his dad aaaall about the interesting words Xastre knew, and ever since then, Xastre had monitored his speech very carefully around the boty.

Aw man...naked women. Who would have thought?

"Uh..." On closer look, she wasn't just a naked woman, but a naked winged woman. A faerie? Xastre shook his head, rolling his shoulders a little in the memory of his own lost wings. "Hello. What are you doing here?"

"Who ya talkin' to?"

"My invisible friend, Nathen."

Aw man...what to do now?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Pindranatheas feet stopped abruptly and she turned her head a little to the side to see… A very bright person, she thought of her own bright reddish pink hair and stood up, smiling. Yay! People! Blinking her bright pink eyes she looked at the bigger blue haired male, and then at the little boy whos eyes were getting covered. Oh? Hide and seek? Pindra played that with her butterfly all the time! But, she wasn’t invited to play this time, She stood back a little and brought a hand up to her lip to poke at it and bite her nail while she looked around. Not really feeling ‘naked’ but feeling out of place until he spoke directly to her. Who was she? Oh! She understood him! Yay! And it was an easy question! More yays!

�I’m Pindranathea! You can call me Pin, Dra, Na, or Thea! But usually I go by Pindra… At least, I would if I ever had anyone to talk to… Nice to meet you! What’s your name?�

She was all smiles and happiness and appearntly her nakedness in front of the male didn’t unnerve her or make her cover up, if anything, if she usually stood with her legs apart and her hands on her hips she would have done that, but since she didn’t stand like that, she wasn’t going to start now. Pindra tilted her head and little and looked confusedly at the taller male. What was he doing? If Pindra had half of her brain working, she’d have figured out that the blue haired one was keeping the little brown haired one from seeing her nakedness. Since Pindra was so thoughtful, she decided to walk close and bed over, looking at the kid.

While the two of the seemed pale, Pindras skin was an orangy-tanned colour. Though it didn’t look funny on her with her pink hair and pink eyes, her wings lay folded up on her back and the tips just brushed past her knees, they too where the orangy-tanned colour and the see-through crispy-skin stuff like on flies.

�Oh no! Is there something wrong with him?�

Pindra asked the blue haired one in all seriousness.