Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blue, Lazuli, and AkiraKormia, In>>>

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2006, 01:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Drejan: *gasp* Sounds like me!! I can't touch anything with my bare skin either-!

*stuffs Drejan back in the charrie bag* Anyway! That baddie sounds coooool...

Oh, and as for Lokun (lol, that's gonna stick now...), he is Satu's life mate, her other half, just as she is his other half (tis a carpathian thing..). Basically, he just came onto the scene when he sensed she was in danger, and is really only helping for her sake, lol.
But he kind of gets annoyed easily, lol. Just his personality. ^^;;

Later, Jakki, his old best buddy is going to find him again, which will more than likely make Satu twitchy, cuz Jakki is very huggy on Lokun, hehehe. *conflict is fuuuuun, lmao*

Lol, and I'm sure Lomion will be pissed if he finds out Lazuli has a crush on Satu...or rather, if he tries anything, heh. Very protective my Lokun is! XP

Uuuuh....and yeah, lol. My brain isn't being very productive, sorry...^^;;

Anonymous

Quote from: BlueDrejan: *gasp* Sounds like me!! I can't touch anything with my bare skin either-!

Really? Heh, I just had this image of this white dude walking and the ground all around him turning to ice because he was barefoot.

Heh, I think we should all go to a festival to relax for a while and so *coughs* Lazuli can buy Satu flowers and put the moves on her, lol. Poor Kimiko.

Anonymous

Heheh, yeah, Drejan can't touch anything with his bare skin or it freezes. so he's all wrapped up in rune-covered cloth *nods*

Lol, Lazuli is going to die if Lomion catches him...

Anonymous

Yes.. poor Kimiko. She really does like him if you read my last post.  :shock:

But yes, I've read through your thing and i think I'm basically getting the plotline. Is it like, Lazulie was created from this one bad guy and he never asked questions because it was just a job, but when he murdered Kimiko's parents everyone got angry and he used the blue light for destruction, that's why it didin't feel right when he used it on Kimiko. The mentor.. I don't et what we need him for. Is there going to be like some big battle? And the bad guy, ice guy... he soundes pretty cool.. but why would an ice guy be after Kimiko if the secret all along is that hs'es incvinciable? See.. She is searching for the secret, and onece she sees the secret for herself she becomes invinciable. That's why all these people are tying to keep her away from it. They murdered her parents because her parents were going to show her the secret.

Anonymous

...editing...

Ok, edit complete!

QuoteYes.. poor Kimiko. She really does like him if you read my last post.  :shock:

Pretty much used the blue light for escape, but yeah it's destruction. Yeah I know she does, which makes it even better. *evil cackle* Lazuli will eventually come around, I just am having him fun going after a girl he can't have. Break some hearts, steal some kisses... *Lazuli makes sure Lokun didn't hear that*

QuoteBut why would an ice guy be after Kimiko if the secret all along is that hs'es incvinciable? See.. She is searching for the secret, and onece she sees the secret for herself she becomes invinciable. That's why all these people are tying to keep her away from it. They murdered her parents because her parents were going to show her the secret.

I'm confused. So if she finds the secret she gets this power? That's why they are keeping her away from it? What is the secret/thing that will cause this? Or you just haven't thought of it yet? Or is it in her, but not awakened?

It still makes sense if her parents were going to show her the secret, and the bad guy tried to prevent this from happening. Maybe at the last moment it was revealed who this girl was, it was your character. Maybe her parents worked at the castle/palace or something and got involved. I dunno. Just tossing out thoughts. :D

Edited...ok putting the pieces together, lol...

OK…soo…Ice guy isn't all-powerful, haven't really gotten everything down with him. Hmm. Maybe her parents were not suppose to tell her the secret because ice guy said so, and it was told to her parents they would have to sacrifice Kimiko for “the cause�. LOL. Because by Kimiko’s sacrifice Mr. Ice guy has enough power to ice the world. They didn’t, were going to tell her, and to this day he is trying to stop her from finding out anything…now what the hell is that “anything�? LOL. Right now he’s too weak to actually kill her, especially since Lazuli is the only one who can do it, and sucking the power out and bringing it back to Mr. bad guy. So yeah having them fall in love sounds GRAND. *evil laughter…cough-cough…chokes on gnat*

Come on brain! *smacks head against table* You can DO IT!

Because just using his ice powers a little makes him weak. Woot! Thus...oh I feel it coming! Something good! He created Lazuli mostly to get this one person, but Mr. bad guy didn't know who this person was early on why a lot of people had to DIE, just knew this person who could stop him plus also be the battery he needed to nuke the place, So he killed anyone at first who showed just a little sign of being “something�. Lazuli killed with the sword and had a way of trapping the power/energy of the person who died in it and bringing it back to his Father/Master. But the bad ice guy was scared still and gave Lazuli this Faerie’s kiss, so Lazuli can be used as a weapon against Kimiko in case Kimiko found that secret and came after him or something... Ooh, talk about conflict!

But eh, don't want them hog the entire spotlight…so we should come up with something cool so no one is left out.

Anonymous

Ah, I think I understand the Lazuli plot! *had to reread it cuz her brain stopped working the first time lol*

And I love it! That would actually be really cool....lol, Lokun is gonna be so pissed off when he finds out he's gonna be stuck with all of them and can't have Satu all to himself most of the time, lol.

Much coolness!! Aaaand...the only uber mentor type I have is my vampire Renor Senger, but he'd only get involved to make sure the battle is even so he can sit back and watch, observe, and learn, lol.
He's weird like that...

Ok, and Cat? Let's try to not end up with any invincible charries by the end of this, ok? Lol, like, it's alright if that's the secret as long as...it doesn't ever happen because, well, that smells of godmoding...>_>;;; Bad stuffs man!
But so far, everything sounds cool!

Aaaand I posted Lokun! My muse is back, yaaaay! ^^

Anonymous

QuoteI'm confused. So if she finds the secret she becomes invincible? That's why they are keeping her away from it? What is the secret/thing that will cause this? or you just haven't thought of it yet? Or is it in her, but not awakened?

Well it make good sense if he's trying to do away with powerful people and found out about Kimiko he would go try to wipe out her plus her family in case they had another powerful child...hmm. *shrugs*

Ice guy isn't all powerful, haven't really gotten everything down with him. Hmm. Need to find some deeper motive behind him slaying people and her parents...hmmm.

Come on brain!

Maybe he was stealing their power source/capturing souls so he could ice the whole planet? Because just using his ice powers a little makes him weak. Woot! Thus...oh I feel it coming! Something good! He created Lazuli mostly to get this one person, but mr bad guy didn't know who this person was, just knew this person who could stop him, plus had a huge power source was around so he was killing anyone who showed just a little sign of being all powerful. Lazuli killed with the sword and had a way of trapping the power/energy of the person who died in it and bringing it back to his Father/Master. But the bad ice guy was scared still and gave Lazuli this faerie's kiss, so Lazuli can be used as a weapon against Kimiko in case Kimiko found that secret and came after him or something... Oooh, talk about conflict!

But eh, don't want them hog all the spotlight so we should come up with something cool so no one is left out. Oh maybe all the characters involved have some power of their own to reveal the secret? Eh, sorry if that's corny.

It is in her but it is not yet awakended. But once she sees the secret for herself then it will awaken. I don't know maybe it's a message writin by an old sorcerist on a piece of paper.. That's probably what it is..  but then I definietly don't know what th esecret is if it's not inviciablity....

QuoteHe created Lazuli mostly to get this one person, but mr bad guy didn't know who this person was, just knew this person who could stop him, plus had a huge power source was around
Is that person Kimiko?

That's not corney at all! *mind is reeling with confusement, trying to stuff all information in at once*

Anonymous

Edited my post above because it confused myself, lol.

Anonymous

I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :x  :shock:  :(  :evil:

Anonymous

OK

...mind if I try simplifying this all? ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cat"I AM SO CONFUSED!!! :x  :shock:  :(  :evil:

*falls down laughing* ME TOO!

Bad guy just wants Kimiko killed (but he can't he doesn't have Lazuli to do it with or his minions are just lame or something) Remember when some memory returned to Lazuli and he almost strangled Kimiko after the kiss?

Bad guy wants to take Kimiko's energy and use it to ice the planet, while at the same time he's trying to stop her from knowing the "secret".

Lazuli's Faerie's Kiss was put in him to fight Kimiko with as a safeguard in case she finds said secret. Thus perfect little conflict for the soon to be lovers...

Lazuli has a sword somewhere that kills people, but it also steals their energy and he's able to transfer said power/energy/chi to his Master. But it's lost at this moment.

Now so everyone involved gets some attention too, we need to mingle them into the plot somehow. Perhaps Lokun and Satu (need to look at the stat pages, need to read their history) were/will be sent to stop Lazuli...I dunno.

At some point Lazuli's personalities are going to be split by being good and then being bad self...hmm. He's going to be a danger to be around in some scenes, lol.

hope that helps.

Anonymous

Lol, Lazuli, you just did my job for me.

Bad guy = Ice man
Lazuli = made by ice man to kill people with power who may be a threat to Ice Man. saved himself with the blue power. lost his memory and power-sucking sword.

Kimiko = her and her family had access to this power, parents killed by Lazuli, but she escaped. she is now haunted by the freaky invisible minion guys of the Ice Man

Is all that right?? lol

Cat and I thought the secret should instead be the ability to weild incredible power over the element of fire. That would definately be a problem for mr Ice Man who wants to freeze the planet.

And I have not a clue for the Carpathians. Lomion is a skilled fighter, but really he wouldn't get involved unless Satu was.

And at this point, I think Renor Senger, my vampire, may be of some use. Just let me ponder it for a minute... *ponderponder*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Lol, Lazuli, you just did my job for me.

Bad guy = Ice man
Lazuli = made by ice man to kill people with power who may be a threat to Ice Man. saved himself with the blue power. lost his memory and power-sucking sword.

Kimiko = her and her family had access to this power, parents killed by Lazuli, but she escaped. she is now haunted by the freaky invisible minion guys of the Ice Man

Is all that right?? lol

Cat and I thought the secret should instead be the ability to weild incredible power over the element of fire. That would definately be a problem for mr Ice Man who wants to freeze the planet.

And I have not a clue for the Carpathians. Lomion is a skilled fighter, but really he wouldn't get involved unless Satu was.

And at this point, I think Renor Senger, my vampire, may be of some use. Just let me ponder it for a minute... *ponderponder*

Why did we name the bad guy after an Xmen character? lmao

The fire element sound wicked cool by the way!

Anonymous

Okay. I think I'm caugt up and my brain has suddenly stopped frying and smoking. I'm getting it.. I"VE GOT IT!!! Okay yes so the secret is that it's fire and Mr. Bad Ice man is the bad guy Okay.. I'm good now.. *now must go to sleep, very long day...* (not really, I don't think)

Anonymous

I love it when my brain cooperates!

Ok, I got it. Renor Senger can be the link that fills in the gaps. Here's what my brain cranked out.
I'll make it as simple as possible, lol.

Renor Senger is 4,500 n something years old. Lol, he knows alot. But he isn't good or evil.
The only reason he's getting involved is to make the sides of the battle even so that it will be worth watching, lol.

I think the secret should be tied to two things.
First, some sort of alter/special area in the village Kimiko n her parents are from. Since Lazuli probably didn't destroy it completely (otherwise Kimiko would be dead), this special place can still be intact.

The second piece will be the weapons everyone has.
Satu - her kamas
Satu's bro - that swingy blade thing
Lokun and Jakki - have sister blades
Lazuli - his soul sucking blade

Renor will have done his homework to find out about all this. I think his first task will be to help Lazuli find his sword. That way, while they fight their way back to Kimiko's home town, he'll be unintentionally powering up the ice guy (therefore, Renor makes sure the ice guy will have enough power by the end of it all)
Renor will then help Jakki to reunite with Lokun. This is because she has his sword, and both swords are needed.

There can be some sort of ritual involved with the weapons and the special place. I think perhaps this is a piece of parchment Renor has had in his possession for awhile, with which he helps them to unlock the ritual and then help set Kimiko's power over flame free.

And yeah....what do you guys think? Lol, sort of random, but I thought it could work, since they really only seem to have the weapons in common.
As for the reason behind the weapons being important, I'm not sure.
I think perhaps Lokun and Jakki's could be because they were bathed in teh blood of a vampire who could control flame (an ability like NO vampires have, because fire is one of the few things that can kill them).
I'm not sure about the rest of the weapons and their link to fire.
Ideas?

Anonymous

*Brain begisns to fry again* Okay, one thing. Kimiko's power will be flames right? But she doesn't know about it, for it has to wake up inside her, and the only way it can do that is if she sees the secret for hserself. So why will they be traveling to her home town? That wouldn't make sence because they have no reason to go there.

Lazuli. Why would he have his weapon if he himself can't even remember that he had it?

Please help me? Please? I'm about to cry... :cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I love it when my brain cooperates!

Ok, I got it. Renor Senger can be the link that fills in the gaps. Here's what my brain cranked out.
I'll make it as simple as possible, lol.

Renor Senger is 4,500 n something years old. Lol, he knows alot. But he isn't good or evil.
The only reason he's getting involved is to make the sides of the battle even so that it will be worth watching, lol.

I think the secret should be tied to two things.
First, some sort of alter/special area in the village Kimiko n her parents are from. Since Lazuli probably didn't destroy it completely (otherwise Kimiko would be dead), this special place can still be intact.

The second piece will be the weapons everyone has.
Satu - her kamas
Satu's bro - that swingy blade thing
Lokun and Jakki - have sister blades
Lazuli - his soul sucking blade

Renor will have done his homework to find out about all this. I think his first task will be to help Lazuli find his sword. That way, while they fight their way back to Kimiko's home town, he'll be unintentionally powering up the ice guy (therefore, Renor makes sure the ice guy will have enough power by the end of it all)

Renor will then help Jakki to reunite with Lokun. This is because she has his sword, and both swords are needed.

There can be some sort of ritual involved with the weapons and the special place. I think perhaps this is a piece of parchment Renor has had in his possession for awhile, with which he helps them to unlock the ritual and then help set Kimiko's power over flame free.

And yeah....what do you guys think? Lol, sort of random, but I thought it could work, since they really only seem to have the weapons in common.
As for the reason behind the weapons being important, I'm not sure.
I think perhaps Lokun and Jakki's could be because they were bathed in teh blood of a vampire who could control flame (an ability like NO vampires have, because fire is one of the few things that can kill them).
I'm not sure about the rest of the weapons and their link to fire.
Ideas?

*applauds* YES! YES! YES! I can see the "show down". Lazuli could have gained his memories by then and he defends his master/fights in ice man's place and all. If Lazuli is there at the end of all things, his sword after powering up his master can turn icy all of a sudden, and he is forced to fight Kimiko in the end...but that's probably a long time coming. Sounds like we are going to have a mighty fine adventure!

Edit:

Quote*Brain begisns to fry again* Okay, one thing. Kimiko's power will be flames right? But she doesn't know about it, for it has to wake up inside her, and the only way it can do that is if she sees the secret for hserself. So why will they be traveling to her home town? That wouldn't make sence because they have no reason to go there.

I guess we will think of a good enough reason. Maybe the secret is there or think it is?

QuoteLazuli. Why would he have his weapon if he himself can't even remember that he had it?

I thought that he was going to eventually find it? It would cool he bought just any sword and it turned out to be the one he lost. so it stays dorment when he doesn't remember. but he's starting to remember. Well Lazuli is going to have to eventually buy a sword, can't travel without weapons. But I think he'll take his mop for now until he buys/finds a sword somewhere.

Anonymous

Lol, tis ok Cat!

Let me clarify

Renor is gonna make them go back to her home town, lol.

And as for Lazuli's sword, Renor is sort of gonna nudge him into randomly finding it and convincing him to keep it.

Or we can go with Lazuli's plan and have the poor boy remember his past by then. Buuut would he want to get the sword after remembering all the people he's killed with it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Lol, tis ok Cat!

Or we can go with Lazuli's plan and have the poor boy remember his past by then. Buuut would he want to get the sword after remembering all the people he's killed with it?

WELL, yeah when he remembers pieces he turns sort of evil/cocky...that side of him could remember where he stashed his sword and remember he has to kill Kimiko, so during one of those remembering phases, Lazuli gets his sword. Would be funny it is in her village.

Maybe some sleep will clear things up in the morning! *hugs cat*

Oh sorry...ps...when Lazuli remembers, its his almost "evil" side. The one who was the knight. He isn't going to care who he killed in his past so having his sword with him won't be a problem, he's going to go after Kimiko if he finds it. It's like a split personality.

Anonymous

*nodds off* Yes.....sleeep.....sleep would be good.... but I can't knowing that you guys are posting without me! I just die wanting to know what you posted!

He should find it in her village so when he does remember at first he'll try to kill her but then stop and run away.. bunnana.. oh wait that doesn't make sence.. I don't make sence.. OH well.. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp..

*hugs Lazuli* Goodnight, I hope.. ! Just don't post any intersting posts thats going to make me get up and read them...