Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

So...I was just wondering are there any other gamers here?

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2006, 06:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I know of Bubsy but I never owned the game ^^; I rented it out a millions times along with Toejam and Earl!

Sonic the Hedgehog was my favourite and first game of all time! Got him when I was 5 or something but...hmm that 3D one they have today...it's not done well so far...

I LOVE EARTHWORM JIM! I am actually downloading all the episodes and I already have the games so I'm all good :3 I couldn't believe it when somebody I know mentioned him and I was like 'ZOMG!!!!! O_______________O AND PETER PUPPY TOO!!!!'

You can always get the emulators of them games for free from the net! Mega Drive/Genesis games are so easy to find!

I still play The Lion King...:3

Anonymous

Ps2, Xbox, DS, Gameboy Colour x 2, Sega Megadrive II, PC, Gamecube, prolly more.

I'm an Ace Combat Vet (wish they made an online version :P).. ahh  hell. I basically own anyone at split-screen on any decent game. And mostly own anyone online..

I'm playing Ace Combat: The Belkan War + Ace Combat: Squadron Leader, City Of Villians, Matrix Online, Battlefield 2, Gunz, Nexus: The Juptier Incident, Black And White 2, The Movies and prolly a handful more.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I played Gex a lot! Ohhh I got annoyed at him quoting movies all the time though ^^;

Anonymous

Not a huge gamer myself, though I'm very, very fond of all three Kingdom Hearts games (OMG, OMG, Final Mix+ comes out next Spring...!!), as well as some of the Final Fantasy games (7, mostly, though I think I would like a lot of the earlier ones if given the opportunity to play). I own Silent Hill 2, but haven't had the chance to beat it. I get scared playing by myself. XD;

...I also own a lot of Gameboy Pokemon games. >_>; *hides* But that's about it. ;__; I write a lot and I draw a lot and RP a lot. Those're my primary hobbies.

Anonymous

Tsukia: Hee hee, I know what you mean. I own a ton of games, too, and I have a bad, bad habit of getting right to the very end (ie. The last boss battle, etc.) and then not beating it ):  But, I have played all the Shadow Hearts, and they RULE. So, if you get the time to play them all, you'll definitely enjoy it ; )

I have Gex! I heart that game! Even though I haven't played it since I was.. Oh.. Nine? XD But, it's in my garage, and I can set it up again if I find the time. I so should! >_</) That, and Sonic. They bring back so many great memories. The Sega Genesis was my first gaming system, but, I think my dad brought out the Atari Vision once when I was a wee one. XD

And, now, I suddenly have a big urge to go find some Earthworm Jim episodes >_>

Anonymous

Lol earthworm jim tv series man those were the good ole days. Man that's before I even had an idea of what anime was. I wish I could draw......... :( lol i'll post one of my hilariously bad drawings some day when I get to using my freinds scanner to put up a pic after I'm done drawing it. I have the want and interest just no talent so far but I figure if I keep trying in time I might get better.

Anonymous

*pokes guest* Well if you ever need a picture then you're looking at an artist that can do a request :3 There are others here too if they want to as well! ^^ Heehee....I'm really sad; I can draw Earthworm Jim and have been able to exceptionally well ever since I was 10 or something ^^; Hmm...

Final Mix+? Is that the remake of Chain of Memories or something else? :? Oh and uhh...Kingdom Hearts 2 is only coming out here this Friday so please no spoiling ^^;

Anonymous

* is guest once again*

Lol really cool maybe you can draw a picture of my main char Tsukia Tchio for me!! WOOT! lol do you live in europe? They always get video games way too late if you ask me but hey you guys are getting RedSteel before anyone else so feel cool for that.

I gotta start remembering to log in when I post from work lol.

Anonymous

Heehee well I can always try :3 Would need reference ^^

Yes err Scotland IS in Europe O_____O Sometimes I wonder why people don't know where it is! Hmm wonder if people know whereabouts in Europe without looking....

Anyways, we are? It is coming out on the 8th December isn't it? O.o

Anonymous

Lol didn't even take into note the location part of your stuff. Hmm well I might have the games mixed up all I know is Europe is getting a game I want before the US for once.  
As for some inspiration or reference unfortunately all I can offer is his character description. lol. I just bought Dragonquest Heroes Rocket Slime and Starfox Command today man they are so awesome  8)

Anonymous

Heh where's the description? ^^;

Anyways! Right now I'm working my way through Kingdom Hearts 2...I love that game! >< Also, I'm playing through Gitaroo Man Lives...damn what a good game! The music is amazing! I've played the original Gitaroo Man but I did want a game for my PSP :3

Anonymous

Earth Worm Jim is on Jetix now :D

Makes me want to play that level where he was a wierd little blind thing.... I'm sure sola remembers the name of it. Blind newt?

Anonymous

Ah! Moved from one station to the other?? Ahh I wish I had Sky!  :(

Eh? I don't know what game you're on about there but if I don't then don't say anything else about it right cause it might be a spoiler for me :?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hylian Warrior"Ah! Moved from one station to the other?? Ahh I wish I had Sky!  :(

Eh? I don't know what game you're on about there but if I don't then don't say anything else about it right cause it might be a spoiler for me :?

A very old megadrive II one. Earthworm Jim II i think is the one i'm on about.

Anonymous

Ah hmm....I've played that one before but I just can't seem to remember all that much ><; I think I do remember something being in the darkness O.o

Anonymous

Heroes of Might and Magic IV

Final Fantasy VII

Castlevania

The most ultimate games ever.

XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Heroes of Might and Magic IV

Final Fantasy VII

Castlevania

The most ultimate games ever.

XD