Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Found this and thought of you guys <3

Started by Anonymous, September 24, 2006, 05:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

thought you could have fun with it ^_^

Choose twelve of your original characters in any particular order (NO PEEKING AT THE QUESTIONS!). Then, answer the questions that follow.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3?

02) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?

03) 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?

04) What is or would be 1's favorite book?

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8?

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?

08) 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens?

09) If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?

12) If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 8?

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be?

16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle?

17) If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose?

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3?

20) What would 6 most likely be arrested for?

21) What is 10's secret?

22) If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?

24) 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

-What title would you give this story?

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it.

Rhindeer

1- Hatame
2 - Kyran
3 - Erus
4 - Kuanie
5 - Beatrid
6 - Yarra
7 - Niaaki
8 - Aniketos
9 - Niamh
10 - Nakaris
11 - Raijah
12 - Yuri

Holy crap...um...XD Probably Yarra. He wouldn't eat his students (as Erus would >_>) and he wouldn't take no sass from no one! He's not very patient though...

>_> Kuanie is very hot. XD But, he's more a pretty sort of hot.

AHAHA! Religious Niamh sends bitchy Beatrid on a mission? Dear gosh. Um, well, given Niamh is a crusader and Beatrid is a soldier...Niamh wouldn't have anything to do with Beatrid unless Beatrid either converted to her religion or she thought to simply use Beatrid as a pawn and lied to her about what the mission entailed. Beatrid loves fighting--if she was told it was a mission to take out some enemies of the state or outlaws or something, Beatrid would do it and she's pretty good at her job. However, if she caught wind that Niamh was lying and that she was really taking out people Niamh considered "nonbelievers"...ooh, Niamh would be dead. But, yeah, Beatrid tends to trust authority figures all too well...

>_> Harlequinn romance novels?

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around? Yarra and Niaaki?? XD Well, Yarra wouldn't swear fealty to anyone (far too proud, doesn't wanna be "owned") and Niaaki would have to have a darned good reason and trust him--as well as talk it over with Yuuki first. It...probably wouldn't be happening either way. XD

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8?
*dies dead* Kyran...would probably choose Kuanie. >_> Kuanie's spirited and "pretty", and Aniketos is...too possessed right now. And straight. And married. Not that that would stop Kyran, but...the possession thing and Aniketos being batshit crazy right now would probably put a damper on it. XD But, as for who they should share with...neither! D8 Kuanie would get molested and Aniketos, if he was possessed, would probably kill Kyran.

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Raijah, Niamh, and Niaaki...oh my. That would not end well. Niamh would probably try and convert the non-believers and Raijah would probably get pissy at her because he'd take it as her being pushy about her beliefs while he believes something totally different, being more of an animist--and being the type that really doesn't care what others believe as long as they don't force it on him. So, Niamh and Raijah would probably end up bickering, and in the meantime, Niaaki would be all quiet and awkward and looking for a way to escape--or score some freebies. >_> They'd probably go to...uh...Mexican food. XD

Nakaris...challenges Yuri to a duel. XDDD Yuri's not a fighter, Nakaris is, so Nakaris could pwn him in that respect. BUT! Yuri is the regent of Adela, so...>_> he'd just call the guards and get Naka's ass thrown in jail.

Hmm...Raijah isn't a material person. If Hatame stole something of Raijah's, he would probably just shrug and let it go--because he doesn't really consider himself as owning anything.

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.
Kuanie and Yarra...in a story together. Er...Freedom and Solitude? XD *lame*

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?
Aniketos and Kyran...oh my. Uhhh...wow. *brain hurts* Er...I have no idea. O_o I dunno if they could work together unless forced (at least, on Ani's end he'd have to be forced--Kyran would freak him the hell out. O_o).

If he wasn't possessed? We'd get along great! XD He's a nice, shy guy, a vegetarian, and all gentle and stuff. I might embarrass him, though--I have a pervy sense of humor and...he doesn't. XP

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Hmmm...Beatrid. I'd probably get her to teach me self defense. XP

Nope...

Wow...if he had to choose sides with Kuanie or Aniketos, his twin. Er...well, if he wasn't possessed, he'd pick his brother's side. ^_^

Niaaki? Battle? XDDD He'd only be charging into battle to try and save Yuuki's ass. So it would probably be something like, "YUUKI YOU IDIOT! >__<;;;"

Uhhh...I have no idea. >_>

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Hatame, Erus, and Beatrid...o___o Oh my gawd. That...would NOT end well. XDD Ultimately, I think it would be Erus who would get it--after all, she has the giant scorpion tail of DOOM! Then again, Beatrid has a gun...AHA! I know! Hatame would get to eat it! Because Beatrid and Erus would be too busy staring each other down, so he'd just go in and snatch it up.

Then run like hell, because then he'd have Erus on him wanting to eat HIM.

*brain dies* ...Niaaki using pick up lines on Erus...uhhh..."Please do not eat me...? ^^;;" Really, I can't even think of anyone hitting on Erus, let alone Niaaki. XD

>_> Violence.

21) What is 10's secret?
Not much of a secret, but he doesn't like to talk about it. He's possessed, he got tortured, and his lover and kid are dead.

Beatrid and Niamh...Beatrid would get there first. She had far more training.

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?
I'd feel safer with Niamh than with Yuri. Yuri can't fight worth beans and Niamh has a big ass double-bladed staff, and she knows how to use it. XD

24) 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Erus and Beatrid team up to save the world from Nakaris. Oh boy. Niaaki volunteers to help but turns out to be Naka's spy. Nakaris kidnaps Aniketos to force surrender (wow, something similar has actually happened). Following the advice of Kuanie, they seek out...Kyran...who gives them what they need to complete their quest?

...Oh gawd.

I'd name it "This is Rhi's Brain on Drugs"

Draco, Blue, and lazuli. XD Suddenly I wanna write such a story...
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Choose twelve of your original characters in any particular order (NO PEEKING AT THE QUESTIONS!). Then, answer the questions that follow.

1 Hayate
2 Echelon
3 Ilari
4 Orlando
5 Lazuli
6 Muse
7 Whiskle
8 Harp
9 Lothario
10 Rain
11 Arashel
12 Roe

01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3? 3, Ilari, but he’s be kind of sinister at it.

02. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot? Orlando, yes, very hot, probably one of my more subdued hot boys who doesn’t know the power he has over everyone else.

03. 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? Lothario sends Lazuli on a mission. Probably to buy tampons, and yes Lazuli is the type to complete even such an embarrassing task.

04. What is or would be 1's favorite book? Hayate’s favorite book? “Relationship Rescue� by Dr. Phil. Yes, he’d read self help books! XD

05. Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around? Muse would never swear to Whiskle. Whiskle (7) would probably do it though.

06. For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8? Echelon would go with 4 Orlando, Harp is just too crazy.

07. 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Lothario, Arashel, and Whiskle? Good lord, what a crazy group. Lothario and Arashel probably fight over it, and Lothario wins the debate in the end and go get pizza. Whiskle and Lothario would probably talk about various topics as Arashel would roll his eyes and stay quiet eating a slice of pizza.

08. 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens? Rain challenges my Carpathian to a duel? 12 (Roe) stops and falls to the ground laughing at 10 (Rain)

09. If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? So if Hayate stole Arashel’s precious, how would Arashel get it back? Arashel would probably beat the crap out of Hayate, then steal his soul, and grab what it was Hayate stole and then just walk off.

10. Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire. Muse and Orlando. Hmm. They probably would obtain the love of their loves, and they both can’t have that either since Muse’s true love is dead and Orlando’s is his brother who isn’t the type to settle down. So I would say the title of this story is “Impossible Dreams Come True�

11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together? Wanted Harp and Echelon to work together. Hmm. Since harp is a genie, I would say Echelon finds his lamp, rubs it and Harp is stuck with him for a while getting to know him and when something goes down, asks Harp to go help him. Harp is the type who’d do it too; he’s sort of a helper type of personality.

12. If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?  Harp over for the weekend? We’d probably get along fine, playing card or video games together.

13. If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? Lazuli. Hmm. Probably to be a personal bodyguard, lol.

14. Does anyone on your friend’s list write or draw 8? Huh? Eh, no.

15. If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be? Rain would choose Orlando’s side.

16. What might 7 shout while charging into battle? Whiskle would probably be laughing like a maniac, not shouting anything at all. Or say something like, “Hello my friend, we meet again.�

17. If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose? OMG, I already have the song picked out! Arashel’s song would be “Stitches� from Orgy, Yeah that’s how he probably sounds like too singing.

18. 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? 3, Ilari because he’s just evil like that to give the others a cold hard stare. Lazuli and Hayate would lose.

19. What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3? Whiskle would say to Ilari, “Hey, do you need a nude model for your next painting?�

20. What would 6 most likely be arrested for? Everything, lol. Probably most likely destruction of property.

21. What is 10's secret? *Sinister laughing* Rain? I can’t tell it’s a SECRET! But it shall be revealed in due time!

22. If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? Lothario and Lazuli. Hmm. Tough one. I would say Lazuli because of the wings and he’d stop Lothario, however Lothario is a sneaky bastard and would set something up to stop Lazuli or make himself get there first, so yeah going to say Lothario.

23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12? Lothario or Roe? Lothario because he’s the type to defend and protect with his sword, Roe is more powerful, but he’d probably sit back and do nothing.

24. 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Ilari and Lazuli team up to save the world from Rain and his secret pose. Whiskle decides to help but is a spy for Rain. Meanwhile Rain has kidnapped Harp to force them to surrender. Following the advice of Orlando they seek out Echelon who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

-What title would you give this story? “Men in Drag Can be Heroes Too!�

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it.[/quote]

Hahaha, I dunno, but it sounds sort of interesting to write it! Blue, Rhi and Draco. LOL

Anonymous

1 - Tarlaka
2 - Hek
3 - Yuuki
4 - Lune
5 - Sharlee
6 - Lyn
7 - Hydra
8 - El
9 - Ariador
10 - Sahda Chu
11 - Elon
12 - Pindranathea

01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3?
....Lyn, because he was an intelligent man, at one point... Unlike Yuuki.

02. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
*hacks* Lune? Well, he has smexy pink hair, and pwetty face markings... How hot? Well, he DOES kinda have his own harem, other people think he's hot! but, I guess he's pretty hot for a figment of my imagination.

03. 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
*bursts out laughing* I don't want to know what it is and no, it doesn't succeed.

04. What is or would be 1's favorite book?
Something with birds in it >_>

05. Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?
It would make sense, Lyn IS a slave...

06. For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8?
Eight, because it is female, even if it drinks blood and is scary.

07. 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They wonder how to get chinese into a cave full of icky spider webs and hope that Elon and Hydra don't become the food for Ariador.If they did get the chinese, Hydra and Elon would discuss trade and Ariador would contemplate on which meat tastes better.

08. 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens?
Elon gets her ass kicked because she dosn't know how to fight, damn you, Sahda Chu!

09. If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?
Yes, she would get it back if Elon was found 'Not guilty' because thats the only reason why Tarlaka would take any precious possessions away from anyone.

10. Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.
Lyn = Slave Lune = ....slut werewolf.. um... >_> "My freedom for a whore"?  *cough*

11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?
One of many...

12. If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
She'd probably try to eat me and tell me dirty jokes, other than that, I'm sure just fine.

13. If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
She's a sixteen year old princess... >_> Um.... I can't think of anything for that one.

14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 8?
Nupe.

15. If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be?
...Wow, what a shitty choice XD Lune! because... It's also male.

16. What might 7 shout while charging into battle?
Probably just random yells.

17. If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose?
Aww... Crap. I dunno. D8

18. 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Wow, sisters and Yuuki... Lesse... Sharlee! Since she's the princess and therefore has respect, yo.

19. What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3?
o_____O; Hydra... using a pick up line on Yuuki? Hummmm... "hey, baby, wanna come back to my place? I have.. four arms *waggles eyebrows*" >_>;

20. What would 6 most likely be arrested for?
I'm not saying the first thing that came to mind for that one o_O; Um.... Domestic violence?

21. What is 10's secret?
His name is a retarded version of "Sad at you" *nods*

22. If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Ariador, because she has eight legs.

23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?
9, she could eat everyone 8D

24. 3 and 5 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 10's sinister secret organization. 7 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 10. Meanwhile, 10 has kidnapped 8 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 4, they seek out 2, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Yuuki and Sharlee reluctantly ream up to save the world from the thread posed by Sahda Chu's sinister secret organization. Hydra volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Sahda Chu. Meanwhile, Sahda Chu has kignapped El in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Lune, they seek out Hek, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

-What title would you give this story? "When the hero has the IQ of a skunk"

..oh god... o_O I wouldn't wish ANYONE the mind-numbingness of reading this... but, if i have to..
Small Wonder, Pseudonym and... Emoosts.

Anonymous

1 - Ziarre
2 - Nouvel
3 - Toviel
4 - Aoko
5 - Kiho
6 - Akeringu
7 - Amaie
8 - Kieli
9 - Meir
10 - Keir
11 - Yahto
12 - Amarante

Uh... Probably... Akeringu. Toviel is an idiot/drunk/alcohal and Akeringu may not be all that smart but she DOES top Toviel. And she wouldn't encourage her students to go to a brothel or strip-club.

Aoko is more cute, not really.. hot.

Meir would probably send little Kiho on a mission to get pretty white flowers. And Kiho would succeed.

She reads? >>' Hmm... Probably "Kids Who Kill" by Charles Patrick Ewing.

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?
Amaie to swear fealty to Akeringu.

DEFINITLY AOKO.

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They'd go somewhere decent, where Meir would probably wind up buying, and Amaie would try to make some conversation with them, and they'd probably discuss a diverse amount of things... Mostly, revolving around something troublesome and/or perverted since Yahto would be there. XD (Yahto would probably cause a food fight, anyway)

Hmm.. Nothing? Amarante is VERY oblivious. When she did understand, she'd probably start laughing, anyway.

Yahto would probably tackle Ziarre, naked, and then tickle and/or feel Ziarre up to make her uncomfortable until she forfeited the possession.

o.o I don't know! I have to think on this one... I have no idea.

Oh god... Perhaps, Nouvel came across Kieli and Amaie, who was then kidnapped by Nouvel's numerous enemies and then Nouvel had to take responsibility (according to Kieli) and he hounded her until she complyed. Or something. Or, Amaie got attached to Nouvel and something happened to Amaie... then Kieli and her would have to work togethe rto save her! XD

Surprisingly well.

I'd ask her to show me her pet squirrel? Or maybe play a game with me. She's soo cutee <3

O.o?

Being as difficult as Keir is, probably neither.. but she absolutely HAD too, it'd be Aoko.

[/b]16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle?[/b]
Amaie? Battle? ....HAHAA.

LMAO. Probably... "Shut up and Sleep with me" - she'd absolutely love that song.

Definitly Ziarre.

"I'm female." That's all Toviel needs to hear, really.

Disturbing a neighborhood.... Mostly, by tripping and falling and being all klutzy. Or loosing control of her horse. XD

21) What is 10's secret?
She's very insecure, lonely, and scared little girl. XD

Meir - Kiho's legs are too short.

That's tough. Probably Meir, only because Amarante can be very oblivious.

Kiho working with Toviel? Haha. She's like 7, and way smarter then him (whose at least 17). Keir's sinister organization? Lmao, who knows. She can be a little crazy. Probably one to uproot all government. Or an organization for ravens. Amaie? She's too honest to be a spy... It's hard to imagine Kieli getting kidnapped... And I guess I could imagine Aoko giving some advice.. not sure how wise. And, yeah, I could see Nouvel hadning over something that would help people complete their quest.

Fucked Up

...I don't think I'd let people read it. xDDD

Anonymous

1 - Halo
2 - Oris
3 - Deszeld
4 - Meretrix
5 - Aiol
6 - Aznimal
7 - Hyacinthe
8 - Reddi
9 - Vivante
10 - Amee
11 - XIII
12 - Jinny

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3?  Deszeld, he'd teach one mother of an Economics class.

02) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?  I most definitely think Mere's hot, she completely r0xx0rz m4h b0xx0rz

03) 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?  Vivante sends Aiol on a neverending quest to find his weaponry. Aiol is not amused at being hir nephew's errand boy, mission fails when Aiol lands hir palm on Vivante's cheek in response.

04) What is or would be 1's favorite book?  The Secret Garden! Halo <3's plants, so a story revolving around a hidden garden would be aces in his book. (edit: XD erps)

05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around?  Aznimal would have to be very drunk or at the absolute end of his rope to swear fealty to Hya... but I could see Hya swearing fealty to Azni while still in his sorta-right mind, so other way 'round.

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio aparment with 4 or 8?  Oris and Reddi would get along in theory, but since Reddi's trying to steal his job I'd have to go with Meretrix. They're both workaholics so they'd live together in relative peace XD

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?  They all go to Johnny Carinnos, 'cause for some odd reason I can see them all eating Italian. They (meaning Hya and XIII) would get into a heated discussion about assholes who think they can own other people, Vivante would nod and eat.

08) 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens?  It'd be over in about 5 seconds, due to Jinny shooting Amee and Amee surrendering if she was still alive.

09) If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?  She would follow him and wait for Sook to pwn Halo with a lightning bolt for stealing something. The  Omens don't abide stealing!

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire.  Eternal Paradox: Why the hell is it that everyone else has what you want?

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together?  Common goal? That or selectively forgetting that Reddi was supposed to sabotage Oris and steal his job XD

12) If 8 visted you for the weekend, how would you get along? Swimmingly, Reddi's a decent little angel... though I'd be suspicious as to why she was visiting me.

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?  I would have Aiol 'convince' the guys at Vehicle Maintenence that getting the lead out of their shoes and the bread truck back at the Post Office would be in their best interest XD

14) Does anyone on your friend's list write or draw 8?  Nu... but Vern might if I shoot him the piccie I drew of Reddi.

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be?  Amee would side with Meretrix, Mere might not be all that much of a bad girl but she's not an angel.

16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle?  'How does this feel?!' *whipcrack*

17) If you had to choose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose?  Whatsername by Lincoln Park

18) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant.  There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?  Deszeld, even if he doesn't get to eat it the first time, he'll eat it second hand when he eats the scoundrel that nabbed his scallion pancake.

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3?  'Can I buy you a drink? Or do you just want the money?'

20) What would 6 most likely be arrested for?  Assault and battery... or public intoxication XD

21) What is 10's secret?  Well if I told you it wouldn't be a secret now would it?

22) If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?  Vivante, unless Aiol cheated and told Vivante to go count blades of grass or some-such.

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12?  While Jinny's got a gun and that's always helpful when in need of protection, Vivante's got raw combat p0w3r and would be a better guardian.

Deszeld and Aiol reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Amee's sinister secret organization. Hyacinthe volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Amee. Meanwhile, Amee has kidnapped Reddi in an attempt to force their surrender (not one of her smarter moments...). Following the wise advice of Meretrix, they seek out Oris, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.

Excuse me whilst I die laughing. *dies laughing*

-What title would you give this story? Fighting Evil the Smart Way: Sic the bastards on each other and goad them along.  

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it.  Vern would probably read it, 'cause it has Aiol, Reddi and Amee in it, Uber and Ketsueki_san would read it because it would be absolutely insane and they like my insanity writings XD

Anonymous

1 - Drakona
2 - Wivvyrn
3 - Cadence
4 - Ormand
5 - Elip
6 - Febwin
7 - Kinich
8 - Shiba
9 - Zlaktaa
10 - Kerika
11 - Vaegen
12 - Rumaris

3, Cadence IS a teacher
hahaha, wow, Ormand?  i guess he's ruggedly handsome, for a short guy.
get back to me when you grow up!  XS
How To Make Friends Without Saying A Word
Febwin to Kinich, i suppose.  Kinich IS into that whole kidnapping thing...
Ormand!  they used to travel together!  ...as long as Ormand wouldn't mind Drakona sharing, too.
a steak joint to discuss what it's like to come from a different dimension.
Rumaris ultimately wins against Kerika, and then he does something horrible to her body.  that bastard!!
Vaegen would totally use her mind control poison.  in a heart beat.
To the Fullest
Wivvyrn would probably just glom onto Shiba and ask Drakona if he could tag along.
awkwardly.  how do you start a conversation with a big creepy bug thing?
swim with me!  i've always wanted a dolphin experience.
yes, Vern's drawn a rough of Shiba
Kerika would definitely choose Ormand.  he's a fellow healer!
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?!?!
oddly enough, what pops into my head first is "I'm a Bitch I'm a Lover" by Alanis Morissette
Elip, those girls just think he's too cute to take it away from him!
Are you sure you're not younger than me?
exposure
21) What is 10's secret?
argh, i haven't developed her enough for that!
Zlaktaa.  he's more magical
Zlaktaa.  i'd be avoiding people like Rumaris!

Tales of the Unlikely
i'm too pessimistic to come up with that many X<

Anonymous

1 - Malevolus
2 - Mana
3 - Li
4 - Adrik
5 - Rune
6 - Itska
7 - Conall
8 - Shinigami
9 - Bastian
10 - Kali
11 - Delilah
12 - Ansa

01) Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 3? Li

02) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot? Way hot. Uber buff 8' man *drool* XD

03) 9 sends 5 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed? Woah, what a horroble match up. Um...to find him a boyfriend? XD and no, no it doesnt.

04) What is or would be 1's favorite book? How to Play God, Guide for Bored
Overpowered Virgins.
05) Would it make more sense for 6 to swear fealty to 7, or the other way around? Oh yeah XD, she would play his bitch. hehe

06) For some reason, 2 is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 4 or with 8? Um...ouch...womanizer or creepy metal guy...hmmm... I think she would pick Shinigami cuz hes calm and quiet. ^^

07) 9, 11 and 7 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss? Oooh, creepy XD they all know eachother. ^^ Um, id say a sushi stand and artifice.

08 ) 10 challenges 12 to a duel. What happens? Kali whimps out and Ansa makes her a personal play thing. XD

09) If 1 stole 11's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back? By making him lose interest in toying with her. ^^;

10) Suggest a title for a story in which 6 and 4 both attain what they most desire. New World Order? Im really bad at titles ^^;

11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 8 and 2 to work together? An event that would prove Shinigami's sincerity to Mana, and gain her trust? ^^;

12) If 8 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along? Dude, that would rock XD Id have a blast making things with him ^^

13) If you could command 5 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be? Let me hold her and tell her how sorry i am for the horrible things shes put up with ^^;

14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 8? Nope, hes mine ^^

15) If 10 had to choose sides between 4 and 8, which would it be? Id say Adrik, hes more persuasive ^^

16) What might 7 shout while charging into battle? Nothing, hes lazy with his three swords. I say he goes berserker and roars if anything XD

17) If you chose a song to represent 11, which song would you choose? Hamster dance!

18 ) 1, 3, and 5 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it? Li, Nobody stops him from eating the last piece ^^

19) What might be a good pick-up line for 7 to use on 3? "Im not a woman, so dont be girl shy, baby"XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

20) What would 6 most likely be arrested for? Manipulating people into a massive sex orgy in the streets XD

21) What is 10's secret? That she's not real and is one of three android sisters.

22) If 9 and 5 were racing to a destination, who would get there first? Bastian

23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 9 or 12? Ansa odly enoughXD shes creepy that way.

-What title would you give this story? Sounds like a DBZ movie to me XDDDDDDDDDDDD Ummm...id say...Lord of the machines?

-Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Xellos, Vixen, and blue?

Goldie

1 - Rayne
2 - Teague
3 - Chailyn
4 - Fenway
5 - Andwyad
6 - Eirene
7 - Tobrecan
8 - Xinthe
9 - Nomarie
10 - Corwyn
11 - Zarak
12 - Siyavash

Eirene (number 3) most certainly!  I think that Chailyn would be too likely to runaway the moment someone said they didn't like her O_o  or she'd explode them.

LMAO!  Well he's certainly not one of my hotties XD but not bad looking!

Ahahaha!  Nomarie is a spoiled brat, so she hires Andwyad to kill her step-brother who is going to inherit everything in place of her.  Andwyad goes, meets her brother and ends up being unable to kill him because he's too pretty XDD  Nomarie finds out, throws a tantrum, and ends up killing them both out of vengence!

Pride and Prejudice 100%!

oh dear....they're brother and sister!  Tobrecan would do anything for his little sister, so I'd have to say 7 to 6.

Teague!  Oh he would share a studio wouldn't he?  XD  he should share with Fenway because Fenway would appreciate music, but it'd be much more fun for him to share with Xinthe XD  Mainly because by the end of the first day Xinthe would be throwing Teague's lute out of the window.  FIGHTS ENSUE!

They'd go to a seafood restaurant, something 5 star because Nomarie would settle for nothing less.  The entire dinner would be and arguement between Nomarie and Tobrecan over what to do with Zarak.  Tobrecan wants to uphold the law and arrest the pirate, but Nomarie has taken a particular liking to this one and demands he remains untouched.  Meanwhile, Zarak becomes increasingly uncomfortable and smoothly lies his way out of the situation and leaves as quickly as he can.  Not paying for his meal of course.  Then Nomarie gets angry at Zarak for not paying for her, so she and Tobrecan team up and hunt him down, eventually turning on eachother because they're both so pigheaded they would never get anything finished.  The End.

Oh Lordy!!!  Corwyn, the 11 year old half-phoenix, challenges Siyavash, the 50 year old evil man, to a duel XD.  Siyavash laughs in the boys face which makes Corwyn angry, so Corwyn charges in head first and head-butts Siya in the groin.  Siya gets so pissed off that he calls his shadow minions to him and begins  to attack Corwyn.  Just as Corwyn is about to be defeated, he bursts into flames and is reborn from the ashes.  Siya gets fed up and leaves.

So...Rayne becomes a thief.  Why not?  And she steals from the pirate XD hahahaha.  Basically, she would steal his most prized possesion, and Zarak would be upset, but then think, "hey, if she could steal it then I must really suck"  then he'd practice his pirating more until he was better than ever at slight of hand, and he'd, simply enough, steal it back.  He might be a pirate, but he also follows his own moral codes and will not harm women unless absolutely necessary.

A SotE Beauty Pagent

Starvation.  Teague is on the brink of death and the only way he can survive is if he teams up with Xinthe to steal food.

Not well at all!  He'd steal everything and anything of value that I have and walk away laughing!  Then, to make matters worse, i'd never be able to find him again because he can change his appearance at will  *sigh*

Threaten all of my professors so they'd all give me As XD

Nope, I don't think I've even drawn him yet *hmmm*

Corwyn would probably choose Xinthe only because he can change his appearance and would change to look like part-phoenix, and Corwyn really wants to find his mom XD.  Poor Fenway, nice guys always lose.

DIE MAGIC SCUM!

Pirates of the Carribean Theme Song *hums it to herself*  I can see him standing in the crows nest while it's playing XD

Andwyad.  Rayne would give it up because she didn't want to hurt their feelings, and Chailyn wouldn't want to make enemies, so she'd stop reaching for it.  and Andwyad, being completely clueless of the situation, would eat it.

Are you drinking 1% because you think you're fat?  'Cus you're not.  You could drink whole if you wanted....  XDDDDDD

Having magic and turning herself in inorder to protect those around her who might be tainted.

21) What is 10's secret?
He's really a 78 year old man under a spell to look like an 11 year old boy!  *le gasp*

Andwyad, Nomarie would never lower herself to a common footrace.  Unless forced.

Nomarie!  She might be useless but at least I'd be walking with someone else and not a psycho like Siya!

Make-Believe Gone Wrong

Hmmm..... Adam, Rhi, Sara

LMAO!  That was hilarious!!! XD  Corwyn...him and his secret, evil plots!  Watch out world!  11 year olds will destroy you!!!  XD