Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

~..Humans and Cat-Beasts Alike Up For Grabs Here!..~

Started by Anonymous, October 04, 2006, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

*Walks in with three characters, holding each other's hands like kindergarteners with smiles on their faces.*

Me (crying out): I have three characters! Not as many dormant characters as Rhi, BUT I'm getting there! First up, Lethaniel, a cat humanoid species. Where he comes from, his kind are called "Scrap Cats." He's a smooth jet-setter with charms to woo any girl--or boy XD --into bed with him. However, he doesn't take it that far. He only heightens his victims' moods and then leaves them hanging there by suddenly becoming under-confident in what's going on. XD He's a sneaky devil, this one.

Lethaniel: *Bows head respectfully* Hello, sweethearts.

Me: Next, I have Beacon Cedée, a normal human teenager just getting by on money, food, and girls. Not much is known about him yet--not even his looks. They'll come in time as I roleplay him and get to know him a little better.

Beacon: *Blinking* Where're the chicks? You promised the chicks, Kira...

Me: SHUSH, YOU! D8 And finally, here he is--Wink. Wink is a shy boy who takes care of beasts. He sells them for small prices and is well known for not chaining his beasts up (so if you hear of some monstrous unicorn-dragon breed chewing on a castle nearby, it may be one of his dear pets for sale, so don't slay it). He's got an odd background history that's still in the making--like the rest of these cute boys. However, he has one difference. The one difference that separates him from all of my characters: he has a foe. He doesn't trust, like, or even talk to men with blue eyes. There was a man long ago that--

Wink: *Shaking his head* --Not yet. I'm not ready to let them know yet.

Me: Erm...okay. Sorry, Winky. Anywho, this is the longest character/roleplay ad known to man, so...

STEP RIGHT UP! NAME YOUR PRICE!

Anonymous

Hmm, Beacon, despite the fact he isn't really shaped out, sounds fun. Any ideas for him? I've only got like..3 characters and am always up for making more. So, once you throw out some ideas, what kind of character would you like him to interact with? I'm up for anything.

Anonymous

I'm only a newbie but I'm definitely keen to work with wink, he sounds just adorable. I have 2 characters that aren't being played at the mo, a winged woman and a little Froogle. I'd be keen to try either.

PM if you are keen?

*Smiles so as not to scare off* :D

Anonymous

With Beacon, I'd like to see him with either a guy character so that he'll be somewhat forced to claim his spot on the manly-man ladder (if that makes any sense. ^-^;; ) or a woman who's only around him because she needs his help with something or wants a friendship.

Anonymous

I think I could pull off a guy character. Anything specific about him I would need to know before making him?

Anonymous

Can you make him almost like an Indiana Jones type of guy? A guy that's ridiculously adventurous and willing to take risks. Also, he'd probably be willing to force his buddies to come along for the ride somehow.

Is that okay?

Anonymous

Haha, that sounds kind of fun! I could definitely do that. Good thing I basically worship Indiana Jones =P

Anonymous

Awesome! (So do I. >w<)

Now, are we gonna wing it, or have a plot?

Beacon: *looking around* Where're the chicks?

Me: SHUSH, YOU! D8

Anonymous

Did you have any sort of plot in mind?

Anonymous

^-^ No. I was just asking.

Anonymous

Haha, alrighty. Well, I'll work on the character, if you want to get started today?

Anonymous

Sure. That'd be good. ^-^

Beacon: Where are the chicks?~ *whining*

Me: Dammit, Beacon, they're COMING! D8

Anonymous

Kay! I made him! His name is Nikolai Redmont. He's a cutie alright, and just like you asked! So, if you make a post, I'll be sure to reply =)

Anonymous

Awwwwww! *just saw his stats* He's ADORABLE! *fondl--huggles*

Okay. I'll do that right away, then. ^-^ *darts off, Beacon holding her hand*

Beacon: Wait...HE'S not a chick!

Me: BE PATIENT, DAMMIT! D8

Anonymous

Hahaha, yep, he's adorable =)

-laughs- you two are amusing =P

Anonymous

XD Thanks.

I postededed! It's kinda slow, but...but oh, well! >w<

Beacon: O_o I sell sweets? Where the hell did that idea come from? Was I bribed into this job?

Anonymous

ONE LAST, LONELY CHARRIE:

Leithan

Leithan: *sniffles* Mrow? ;-;