Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*Sigh* Another uneventful New Year

Started by Anonymous, December 31, 2006, 10:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You know your life rocks when you get to babysit two demon children on  New Year's. But, hey, it's MUNNIES! Lots of munnies! And, me and Draco are going to buy Guild Wars with the munnies! >_</)

I swear somebody told us these kids were 'little angels'.... More like bat-winged devil spawn o_o

But, whoot! for another night of Neopets surfing and chip munching, bwahahaha.

1  hour and ten minutes until 2007!!!

Anonymous

¡Feliz Año Nuevo, todos!

:wink:

Anonymous

Happy New Year!

So to stay traditional, I went on neopets at 12.   :3

>_</) WHooooo

Now, I need to remember to stop writing 2004. It always changes D8 Hard to remember when your brain forgets things... Like years.

Rhindeer

Bwahaha...I went to one of my best friends' parties! ^__^ Big party, lotsa people, didn't know anyone but that never matters to me, haha!

I hung out with all the guys playing this one guitar game on the PS2, where your controller is a guitar. That was fun, I want that game! <3 And it was amusing. So while all the other girls were talking about make-up (I'm not kidding, my best friend is with Mary Kay XDD) in the living room where was I? In the game room with the guys. And what were the guys doing?

Humping each other and humping the guitars. While playing the guitar game. It was awesome. I wound up in the middle of it all and I enjoyed it! All in jest, of course, but hey! And one guy was really awesome at that game. At one point, while me and another guy were playing each other, he sat in between us, one hand on each of our guitars, and worked the buttons while we did the strumming (...why does that sound so dirty?). And as a result? We both got a tie. XD And he wasn't even LOOKING. He pwned everyone and pwned the game on the highest setting, playing with his teeth or with the thing behind his head and everything. o.o Yeesh.

It was hilarious stuff. And no alcohol was involved, just lots of sparkling cidar and a giant fondue fountain of LOVE, with rice krispies treats and bananas and marshmallows! And cookies. Lots of cookies. Gods. *__*

Then at the end, after much fun and hilarity, we all watched the movie Sahara...and all fell asleep. Just got home now. Ah, it looked like a good movie, too, but I only saw three minutes of it, and then the credits. ;_; Damn couches for being so comfy.

And now...bed time methinks. *crashes*

HAPPY NEW YEAR, folks! And here's to learning to write 2007 instead of 2006! Dammit! XD

Anyone make any resolutions? Haha...my only resolution is to draw more, wrote more, and do a new layout for SotE. Heh!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I vote Rhi lern better engrish! 8D

heehee,  well, you always have that layout I made for SotE :3 the pretty one with Kyo?

XD i figured you were high on -something- never guessed it'd be the plummet of a sugar rush.

...enjoy your first snooze of 2007 ;P  *just wrote 2004... 2006* <_<;;;

Anonymous

LUCKY YOU!!!

You spent New Year's Eve playing Guitar Hero, and I was stuck running errands for my family. NOT FAIR!! I wanna play Guitar Hero, too.. :cry:

Rhindeer

...Wow, I really was tired. XDD I wanna wrote more! Yup!

Oh yes! I still do have the Kyo one! Bwahahahahaha...*shifty eyes*

Yes! It was a mad sugar rush. So much sugar was available. <3 So I consumed it. And then I was high. And then...the crash occured. And I just woke up an hour ago! It was a lovely snooze. <3

And yes! Guitar Hero, that's what it's called! Oh man, fun game and so addicting. *__* It's like DDR for your fingers! *pets Sarincent* Poor you. But hopefully today will be more fun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I have to agree that Guitar Hero is teh pwnzorz. =D And I really want the second one. *.* It has Sweet Child of Mine by Guns 'n Roses and The Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold and...that's all I know of it. xD BUT I WANNA PLAY THOSE SONGS!! >.<

Anywho... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!1!!234!!onesixnine!!!

Also: I have teh Guild Wars. 8D So when you get it, tell me so I can have somebody to play with and won't be so lonely on it. x]

Anonymous

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could, say, get high and play Guitar Hero online?? Oh, the insanity!! Wish they'd include some Rammstein songs in the third part, if they ever made it.