Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Break the record!!!

Started by Anonymous, January 04, 2007, 01:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this a supid idea that will never go anywhere and Choco should just shut up?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
8 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 04, 2007, 01:29:07 PM

Anonymous

Goldie

Not gonna lie, that's pretty much the COOLEST thing on the face of the EARTH!  I mean...seriously!  

Although...I think that we need to come up with a checks and balance system for the use of such an all powerful type of....power....  ._.

After all, it would be terrible if you were to abuse this power and send Mass Emails out like, every day!  I think that people might want to jump out of windows in order to escape the horror of that!!!!

and....thinking about it more.....I don't want to be sucked into SotE.....I went through and listed the characters that would hate me (in my mind) and...well....it's not pretty at all.....pretty much the only person who would be nice to me is Fenway.....because nothing bad has happened to him yet..... ;_;  I'd die very quickly....or....slowly.....and very painfully.....I think that Chailyn would lead the bunch....

Rhindeer

>_> Send them everyday? Now why would I do a thing like THAT. <_<;;

Ahem.

Right-o, then!

*goes through her characters*

Wow...going through my characters, I actually have a few who wouldn't hurt me, solely because they're just nice people, I haven't tortured them too much, or they have moral/religious/cultural codes against such conduct! However, Nakaris would be leading the group of those that would be out for blood. T_T The result, I know, would be very messy and hurty and then Erus would be there handling the cleanup. Ow.

I might still wanna get sucked in, though. I'd just be sure to hide amonst the characters that are nice! Yes. It's flawless. I'll just...uh...get Beatrid to protect me and hide out in Connlaoth, since most of my characters are mages! YES! It's GENIUS!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

LMAO!

Soo....question.......do you think that Beatrid could protect me too?  >_>  if I had a sense of security, I'd go into the world of SotE no problem!  It's just the thought of facing all of them.....by myself....without any place to hide....

*shudders*

And....actually....there are more than a few who won't hurt me, but the majority will be out for blood.  Chailyn and Siyavash would try to kill me....thinking about it more, I think that Rayne would defend me, albiet grudgingly, Fenway would...but he's not really magical....Teague would....but he wouldn't stop many people by playing his lute and singing ballads.....*sigh*  all of the characters who'd support me aren't really fighters...enough that they'd be able to stand up to the rest of them!

Rhindeer

*looks at Beatrid* She's like a one-woman army, man (well, okay, not really but she likes to think she is) I think she'd just get a kick of feeling all important, protecting two people from a bunch of EBBOL MAGES ZOMG! XDD

She'd do it. You'd be in good hands, Goldie!

Haha! Yeah, that's the problem, huh? XD All my characters that wouldn't hurt me are...pretty much useless when it comes to protecting other people. -_- Either that, or they COULD protect me, but...I was mean to them, they're pissed, they have moral stuff against hurting someone else, but hey, that doesn't mean they can't sit back and let someone else dirty up their hands for them!

*siiigh*

I think I need to create more characters who would actually be a bit more noble in that regard, and badass, too. That way I could have a lot of protection if I did get sucked in. HEY! Think we'd be able to like...create characters on the fly once we got sucked in? *evil grin* Because if so...maybe...we'd be like GODS!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

O_O  Holy crap that'd be amazing!!!!  Can you just imagine?

*angry mob coming to chop off your head*

AHA!  You can't TOUCH me!  *invents an entire NPC army to protect you....WITH awesome destructive powers*

BWAHAHAHA!  I am all powerful!

>_>

That'd be pretty fantabulous for sure....

And yaaaaaay Beatrid!  She's so kick ass!  She's like the coolest of the cool and I'm going to continue sucking up so she feels uber special and will want to continue protecting me even after she runs into all of my psychotic characters.... >_>

Anonymous

*falls off chair laughing*

Yeah, I have to admit, Beatrid is pretty freakin cool!  She's definately giving me a run for my money.  Woot!

Goldie

lol!  She's pretty awesome ^_^

and BLAST!  I'VE BEEN REVEALED!  *thinks up a way to save her poor, cornered cameleon*

Rhindeer

Beatrid: Damn straight I am. *struts*

*dies* Oh boy, careful there you two, it's gonna go to her head. ^_~ BUT! For that, she'll offer you both protection if you ever end up getting sucked into SotE!

BWAHAHAH! Your chameleon better run! She's gonna getcha! RAWR!

...Although, on the flip side, Beatrid IS kinda outnumbered. >_>

Goldie

AHHHHHH!!!!! NOT COOL!  He would probably be ok with negating one person talking against him....but not two!  CRAP!  His cover is blown!  *pats Xyinthe* poor you....poor poor you.....how are you going to get yourself out of this one?  You can't change your appearance anymore and run away....*patpatpat*

and she IS outnumbered!

That is.....if Xyinthe decides that he still wants to help them out *evil grin*  perhaps he's not....perhaps he's going to fight against them because they blew his cover.....bwahahahahahahahahaha  NO ONE KNOWS!

Besides.....I have to get all the brownie points available from Beatrid.....if he turned and started fighting her she'd probably bena bit angry at his creater ._.

Anonymous

......ok....now could everybody just do me a favor and look at the thread title so that we can remember why we are here....this seems to have descended into rambling....geeky rambling....