Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just a quick question...

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2007, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

How many people here know where BC(the Province), Canada is?

Because... I just came across a very scary person who asked how it was part of the west coast and... Yeah, I'm sad now for American Youth. (Friggin kid didnt even know Washington state was above California!)

Anonymous

i might have a vague idea of where it is....but im in australia so.....i have the excuse of being far away.

Anonymous

I know where it is, for that is where I live! We are on the west coast, above Washington! Yay for us!

Anonymous

Yay for the lower main land and SNOW. FRIGGIN RANDOM SNOW. *grumbles* finally melting. Damn you Maple Ridge. Damn you. No snow during winter break than BLAMO! piles of it and no snow day, not even an... ICE day. ;_;

Its a Bi-otch to walk home in the pouring rain in -snow-. *mopes*

Hey. Why is it that if you have the GMT -8 you're automatically Californian? >_>

Rhindeer

HAHAHA! XDD

I know where it is! I'm a shmart United Statesian! It hurts my soul that this person was from California. ;_; Owie.

Yay west coasters! Huzzah! And man, I want a rainy day. Baaah. We have no weather here in sunny Southern Cali. But I saw snow for the fourth time in my LIFE a few weeks ago, because it snowed 20 minutes away in the mountains. *_* And the snow was soft. And COLD. It was cold up there. At first I was all, "Hah! It's not cold! Why is everyone up here wearing gloves and scarves? Pffft, weaklings!" ...And that was when the arctic blast of wind hit. And I froze.

But it was SNOW. *_*

But I think that experience made me remember that I don't know if I like snow very much after all. Unless I'm inside, then it's dandy! Otherwise it's cold.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Draconian"Yay for the lower main land and SNOW. FRIGGIN RANDOM SNOW. *grumbles* finally melting. Damn you Maple Ridge. Damn you. No snow during winter break than BLAMO! piles of it and no snow day, not even an... ICE day. ;_;

Its a Bi-otch to walk home in the pouring rain in -snow-. *mopes*

Hey. Why is it that if you have the GMT -8 you're automatically Californian? >_>

Um...Draco. Where do you live? Cause um...yeah. I live in Mission/Maple Ridge. Live in Mission and go to school at Maple Ridge. O.O

Anonymous

I live in Maple Ridge! (: Go to school in Maple Ridge as well 8D

Whoaaaa. Cool XD someone from BC AND from the lower main land, the only other known BCer here (well.. used to be here) was in Victoria. Pseudonym lives in Mission as well, but she goes to school in MR ... *prances*

XD this is cooleh. (and weird)

Anonymous

Zomg! This is scary! Scaaaaaary! Eeeeeeee!

I go to THSS. Please tell me you go to one of the upstanding High Schools and not like...Garabaldi...

Edit: even though THSS has the worst grad rating in the province T_T

Anonymous

Oooh I know where it is... but I'm in Nova Scotia so that doesn't really count...

Anonymous

Quote from: "ShizukuTonderui"Zomg! This is scary! Scaaaaaary! Eeeeeeee!

I go to THSS. Please tell me you go to one of the upstanding High Schools and not like...Garabaldi...

Edit: even though THSS has the worst grad rating in the province T_T

XDDD thats neat. and weird.

I go to WSS. Pseudonym goes to Garabaldi... I went in there the other day.. it looks so nice on the outside but the inside. Homai. the inside is... worse than mine. Aww. I don't think I've ever been inside THSS...

Oooo, Nova Scotia. I know where NS is! 8D *feels smart*

.....O_o Whoa, if Americans don't know where BC is, do some of them even know if PEI and Nova Scotia exist? XD

Anonymous

Most likely not. Hell, I know people from out west who don't know where Newfoundland is!

Anonymous

Ouch. XD I know where it is. its beside quebec (not directly beside but, you get the picture ;P)and has its own (little? biggish?) island called labrador! The only province i forget about is Manitoba.. Nothing ever happens in Manitoba.

Anonymous

Erm... Newfound is the island, and Labrador is the part beside Quebec. I think it's pretty big, but I'm not sure... could be that it just seems big because its so underpopulated?

Where exactly is Manitoba? I keep thinking it's where Alberta should be, but that can't be it... ?

Anonymous

*shrugs* XD Oh well, its all Newfoundland. ...Why IS Labrador there anyway? o_O and Why does it have its own name......? *blinks* Well, NFL is bigger than the other Maritime Provinces, thats for sure.

Manitoba is between Ontario and Saskatchewan. (:

Edit: heehee, theres a place in NFL called "Happy Valley Goose Bay"... Canada wins. *shakes head*

Anonymous

Good question.. I seriously have no idea why.

That's not the worst I've heard... There's one place there formerly called Gaytown, they recently changed it to Baytown to avoid complications, and a lot of places have names like Paradise, Heart's Content, etc. I have no clue why.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twitchy"Oooh I know where it is... but I'm in Nova Scotia so that doesn't really count...

Ho shit, no way. :D  I'm from NS too.  Halifax, to be exact.  Not currently living there at the moment, though.  I can count on one hand the number of people I've met from my home province.  Neat to find another one. :D

Anonymous

Woah, I'm in Halfiax now! Small world!

Anonymous

ZOMG Canadians! Haha.

And, the fact that one of them is so close... Kinda scary XD
Be nice to my school! Even if I know it sucks, you must still be nice to it! We got slammed the other day in the newspaper for having a drug and gang problem... O_o WTF? I go there every day and see no such thing. Maybe they're invisible and I just manage to miss them, haha.

But, yay! Go Canada! Hee hee. And... All that good stuff, yes 8D

Anonymous

Well... WSS was known for its asian gangs a while ago!

Unfortunetly, they all graduated two years ago, no more... Dude, -my- school has the drug problem XD your's just has a bad case of mould.

Anonymous

XD Don't I know it. I'm glad they're rebuilding the library wing. It's getting ooold.