Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draco's Whacked Out Species! 8D

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2007, 11:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Wasn't sure where to put this xDDD so I'll just pop it onto here so people can see it and be disturbed. mwaahahha... on a Random note.. *points down* this is what my character Ashley is xD Also! if you read this and want to know something about them, ask questions xD because then I'll be able to make more stuff up for 'em.

Species name -  Schmetterling Demon (German for ‘Butterfly’ better than Papillion, which is French xD just gonna call ‘em Demons from here on out. Also, name might change xD this is only temporary unless I grow attached to it.)
Species type â€" Single Species Shape shifting Demon

Mating Habits â€" Only males make up this species, this however does not ruin their mating. Their mating habits are also their hunting habits. They kill their ‘mate’ by having sex. When the Demons are not in heat, they simply produce a poison that kills the-could-be host, when they are in heat they produce larva. The larva attaches its self to the host and feeds off of her/him until the normal time of a human baby to be born, when the now giant maggot-like larva pushes its self out of its ‘mother’, usually killing her/him it proceeds to feed. Even if the larva leaving its mother doesn’t kill her/him, they would be too weak after the birth and would be then eaten alive. Though Schmetterling Demons <I>are</I> usually attracted to the females of the humanoid species, sometimes they chose to experiment and impregnate males, its very much the same, just more bloody and disturbing, males generally die, along with the larva, because their body does not have the right… storage equipment.

Appearance -   All Schmetterling demons have two forms, their original butterfly-humanoid like form, which is rather disturbing to view, and a form of the creatures they live with. While all their butterfly-humanoid shapes are vaguely the same, the ‘human’ forms can take on any shape from which they desire. They get one form, and it is usually created in the best interest for acquiring a mate, so, they tend to be ‘the best’ of the group of males. If a Demon took on the form of a bull humanoid, and their best males were considered the ones with the biggest horns, the Demon would have slightly larger horns than the rest of them.

Schmetterling form</I> â€" These creatures are rather ugly. They have large fangs, long antennae trailing from their foreheads, long fingers and sharp claws. Though they tend to keep characteristics from their other forms, this is only slight and on the skin and face and hair. Their wings, large and leathery are shaped like a butterflies and are usually very vibrant in colour. Not the type to wear clothes because there isn’t anything to see, their bodies tend to be covered in natural markings, also vibrant in colour and attracting to the eye. They hardly ever morph into this form and when they do, it is because of dire circumstances, or they need to fly somewhere. (I’ll try and draw an example someday xD)

<I>Humanoid form</I> â€" ‘Pick of the litter’. They’re usually the strongest, fastest, most attractive males of he species, and because of this, there is usually only one Schmetterling Demon for miles so they don’t become too suspicious. The can be bums, and they can also be political, whatever suits their fancy as long as they get to eat.

Life -  These creatures live until they die of starvation. Many get fed up with their life so they simply starve themselves. Though, many others enjoy the game and stay alive for centuries. They can also be killed as easily as a human, loss of blood, decapitation, and if they were ‘injected’ with poison from another male of their species, or, because they were a host from for a rival males larva (their type of rape I suppose). Usually solitary creatures, they are just like humans in the sense that they’ll enjoy company if that is what they grew up with, though, not many people enjoy chatting with a wriggling maggot for five years and teach it how to read. Just like caterpillars, the larva produce a sticky substance which hardens in about two hours, they remain in their shells for nearly a year before they break out, about the size of a young child in their Schmetterling form, from which they slowly ‘dry out’ from and into the surrounding species form.
If a child were to ‘dry out’ among a city of mixed people he would look like a mixed version of the two prominent species or if there was a very dominant species simply that one because it presented the most opportunities to hunt. If one were to ‘dry out’ around a pack of wolves, it would keep the humanoid shape but be furry, have a tail a snout and ears. That is usually only in unwanted children and they usually die because of self-starvation due to the meat they are presented with (animals) is undesirable and their methods of hunting cannot be used in this case.

â€?Loveâ€?  - These Demons, though they do have the full array of emotions, generally do not ‘love’ and if they do ‘love’ they do not have sex with their loved one because it would kill them. When these demons are in love, they go out of their way to pet and cuddle and also be close to the person of their choosing, they do give their ‘loved one’ pleasures, the tend to chose not to because that is almost like threatening to kill them. If their loved one leaves/dies or in the odd case does have sex with the Demon, he usually starves himself and dies because of depression. Schmetterling Demons gain no pleasure from sex (they don’t have those nerves down there and they don’t orgasm), which is why they pet and cuddle, the simple pleasure of having company they don’t plan on eating is pleasure enough. The only reason why they would inject their loved one with poison would be because the Demon figured he could keep from injecting it, this never works however because during ‘the act’ poison leaks and even a drop can be fatal if given enough time to travel to the brain, which it does because there is no cure of their poison and there is nothing strong enough in a humanoid body to produce something that could kill it.

Death - They die because of starvation, bleeding, ‘giving birth’, or they’ve been beaten to death because their secret has been found out. There are no Schmetterling demons as of yet who’ve died because of old age, simply boredom.

�laws� - It is forbidden to mate with those of their own species. It is forbidden to keep humans close at hand where they can find out their secret, it is also forbidden to speak of their species. The latter two are generally unknown and demons do tend to take on simple companions who have no problems with them eating their neighbors. However, mating with those of their own species is greatly frowned upon, on the very odd case this is done by accident, but sometimes ‘groups’ of demons come along to ‘murder’ a well-known demon or simply one who has invaded their territory. Sometimes the group plans it so they are in heat and so the male becomes a host, in this case the only way to keep himself from giving birth is to commit suicide by loss of blood.
The Poison â€" Induces a cease of brain activity, lungs stop working, heart stops pumping and they die painlessly and suddenly, works a half hour to an hour after ‘injection’. If victim is asleep, they simply die in their sleep and then the demon proceeds to either eat them like a barbarian or cut them up and store them in a freezer for a later date. They do not eat the brain or the womb and private parts, because those are tainted with their poison and while it won’t harm them, it would taste down right nasty. All demons find that out the hard way.

Eating Habits - These demons can sustain themselves for months before they starve. They are omnivores, but will always have a large helping of meat (humanoid) on their plates. Like normal humanoids, they like flavour and even have vegetables as a side dish. They can only feed on their own kills or one made by father/son because other demons kills makes them violently ill, a way to ward of thieves. This does not affect humans should they want to see what other humans taste like.

Infancy - Born violently and starting life off with a big meal, they are in a maggot looking form for the first five years of their life. They eat food giving to them by their father after his hunts, and are aware in a sense, they hear but they cannot see or speak. At the exact age of five, they begin to produce a thick sticky substance that hardens quickly and harder than cement. They remain in this stage for a year before they break out of their shell in their ‘adult’ form, which is roughly the size of a small child and looks to be about five or six. They age quickly and within a month they seem to be in their late teens, and in a complete ‘humanoid’ form, be that whatever it is. Mentally they are immature and at first they are sloppy and very bad at hunting. They’re ‘booted from the nest’ after their first hunt and set out to make it on their own. The parent generally doesn’t care for them or know about them after they leave the ‘nest’ and could care less about them after that as well.

Extra info - Even if they take the shape of a species, they gain no abilities of it. If a Demon where to be born among Drow, it would look it, but it would have to rely on its strong sense of hearing because it would not be able to see like other Drow. These demons have echo location (like moths), and while it is greatly dimmed in their humanoid form, it still generally works and they could successfully walk around with their eyes closed without looking completely drunk. They have a very good sense of smell, are extraordinarily fast and have excellent eyesight. They are predators, and play the dominance game; those who do not gain dominance usually die early on in life because of starvation, whether on purpose or not. These Demons usually have ‘ a block ‘ or sometimes an entire city to themselves depending on how many there are and how dominant the main male is.  Generally they keep to themselves, but in the case that they run into one of their own, their scent, only detectible to other Schmetterling Demons, they treat one another with cold reserve. The scent they produce is strong and disgusting to other demons, so, two of them, unless brothers from the same ‘litter’ , do not hang around one another

Anonymous

*Jumps up and down* Oh! Oh! Can I draw a creepy moth monster?! They sound so cool 8D I like 'em, but you already knew that, haha.

The word 'schmetterling' reminds me a lot of grade nine... Do you remember the whole Glass Schmetterling thing? I think that was Cayley's name, hehe.

Anonymous

XD it does. but like i said! it was better than Papillion and I think another word for butterfly is poruporu or something.. <_< That'd just be an embarrassing name!

and sure you can draw 'em 8D I tried drawing mine and he looks a little to pretty to be an ugleh demon.