Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What would you like to see in SotE?

Started by Rhindeer, May 03, 2007, 12:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What would you like to see more of in Thanatos? Giving me some specifics is helpful when trying to write up a nation ^___^

Essyrn has a write up in progress too. So it should be getting revamped soon 8D

Xphy

Well, more information on the history of the Thanati people would be nice. Like how they came to follow Inima and what kind of hardships they faced when they first moved to the islands. Also what made them decide to trade with the same nations that ran them from the continent in the first place? Things like that.

Another aspect I'm interested in is their military, and how it is structured.

Anonymous

I shall start brainstorming that ASAP

Anonymous

Quote from: "Xphy"Personally I would like to see more info on Thanatos, and the lesser traveled villages like La'marri and Essyrn. I think it would attract more attention toward them, and maybe convince more people to make characters that live in them.

More on Yoreiq would be nice, too...

Anonymous

Rhi is working on Yoreiq ^__^ And it's sounding really cool so far. So no worries.

Rhindeer

Hopefully I can get Yoreiq done by January! xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa