Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zephaniah... pg6

Started by Tally, June 16, 2007, 12:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Whoot! I got Tally smooches! I da pimp 8D

That's a bad ass map. I promise I have been thinking about that House! It isn't forgotten!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dude! Really awesome pics! Full of Bishies! XD I'm sorry if the manga term offends you, but all eyecandy really! I love how all their expressions immediately say what kind of personality they would have without yet reading they bios...

I'm still on the first page, Kassian and Haven are gorgeous!

Tally

Thank you. :3

It's about time for me to redo Kassian's pic again. It's showing its age. x3

Anonymous

Quote from: "Talyafera"I tried to draw Col and it came out as Zephaniah. o__O

Ooo, yummy! art trade with meeee!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Tally

8D Srsly?! I'd love to! You can hit me up for an art trade anytime. ^.^

Anonymous

Seriously! XD I have forgotten how to do stuff in lines, so you shall do it for meeee! 8D hehe.

A head/bust shot, just like that? I'm going to tweak an image of the younger version of my chara Miriam for you tonight, but there's a very rough sketch in her bio if you don't need one. I'll do one of yours in return.  :heart: Who would you like me to draw?

Tally

I think I might ask you to draw Akkiel! O: But it's so hard to decide! xD

I want to practice pixel art for a project I want to do for the site so I made a pixel art pic of Akkiel. :3

It's small. P:

Anonymous

That's really awesome.  'Nuff said.

Anonymous

Wow, thats some awesome pixelling!! <3 love the sharpness. he could be right out of an rpg, like a game, like those shining forces and such, i wouldn't be able to tell the difference!! sweet<3

Lion

Looks like he's going to pop up in some random fantasy game!  Really nice job!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

He really does look like a game sprite! And I would totally use him in a game 8D I.....can only use pretty characters in games xD It's a flaw. Even if they are really good, I wont use a character that's not pretty xD

Anonymous

Tally

Gawd this took forever. xp

It's not really complete cuz this will be part of his character sheet. But this is the main part of it. P:

It's Zephaniah!

Anonymous

I love the expression xD It's so....smug xD And we should all know how I feel about smug, confident characters by now.

Do I point out the tiny-only-really-going-to-be-noticed-by-a-clothes-obsessed-freak or no?

Anonymous

YAY 8D

Awesome colours ;D

still love the little tie things on the bottom of his pants/boots.

you know, it looks like he's counting to ten and when he gets there, he's going to throw up his arms, scream at you and then walk away.

*entertains self with imagining this*

Tally

Yes. xD I can easily see Zephan doing this. xDD