0 (0%)
Ari
0 (0%)
Noa
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 05, 2007, 05:12:20 PM

Rhindeer

Sooo...I'm gonna be getting a puppy soon. A girl, pomeranian mix (though she won't be looking much like a pomeranian except for a curly tail and foxish face, if the mother's any indication :3) and I'm torn when it comes to names. I've been compiling a list all day. It's a lovely distraction from...other things.

I haven't seen her yet, but we're gonna be seeing her over the weekend. According to my mom's friend (who owns the mother) she has a sort of dark mask on her face.

Sooo...help me! xD Right now I'm leaning toward Noa and Kizzy, but...I dunno. Torn.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I like Kizzy or Noa -- I'm still debating on which one to vote in (heh) but here's the thought process:

Ari - I have this name associated with Entourage... Anyone? Anyone?

Riley - I know more people with this name than dogs... and that always creeps me out.

Noa - if she's not crazy hyper, that'd be cute.

Kizzy - if she is crazy hyper, that'd be cute.

Although you should probably know that the last pet I had was a fish named Squishy... (And he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy *blinky*)

Anonymous

Kizzy--I CHOOSE YOU! :D

And, since she has a mask, I'd suggest Meeko (only because Pocahontas' raccoon was named Meeko). ^-^;; [/Disney movie-related knowledge] I are a geek.

Anonymous

puppy!!!!

I say Noa. because...it sounds like Boa. And DOA :3

Anonymous

I like Noa. Riley's always been more a name for retriever-type dogs for me, Ari just doesn't click... Although I agree with Jen, if she's crazy-hyper, Kizzy would be a good name.

Anonymous

Ohh. I like Kizzy. Noa reminds me of like.. Noah's Ark. Or something xD So I think of some bearded guy... or Evan Almighty [which I haven't seen yet, but the previews XD] and.. Kizzy reminds me of Sunkist. And. Kizzy is just a cute name and pomeranians are cute, evil little ankle biters. =]

Anonymous

8DDD

Kizzy and Noa are both character names of mine! Bweahahaahahahahahahahah!!

x3 I like 'em both, But Noa is cuter. I take my Kizzy click back.

Anonymous

I like Kizzy, that double 'z' sound is fun to say!  If she's extremely cute and/or hyper that'd be a good name.  I imagine it would roll off the tongue easily, just in case you had to frantically call her for whatever reason XD

Anonymous

Noa is simply beautiful.

Rhindeer

:3 Yay! Thanks guys!

Man...it's so close between Kizzy and Noa. o.o Well! Guess the deciding factor is gonna be when I actually see her this weekend. Dunno how active she'll be at a little over 2 weeks, since that's when puppies first start to open their eyes and ears and maybe test out standing a little. :3 So it may be hard to gauge whether she'll be mellow or hyperactive.

But since she's part pomeranian, and the grandmother (I've never met the mother; but the grandmother, well, we once tried to breed my dog Bingo [a sheltie] with her ages ago and he failed hard. xD) is really hyper and bouncy.

I plan on taking my camera and taking pictures. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa