Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

RPG Project

Started by Anonymous, July 11, 2007, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ok, i got permission to make an RPG video game based on this forum, God knows how long it will actually take to make.

The reason i post this is
1. I want those who are interested in being featured in it (so i don't have to ask)
2. I'm bored and have too much time on my hands.
3. This place rocks ^_^

Like I said it will be a lengthy project, im also in a middle of doing another RPG.

More details? well its gonna be like FF6 (FF3 in America) game wise, battle system, game play ect.

you may either be a NPC or a PC, please do not ask to be a NPC or an PC, i will decide and possibly Rhi-Rhi as it was her who agreed. (If she is interested)

~Be Cool~

Anonymous

OwO OHMAHGAWD, MEEEEEEE! I wanna be featured, please! ^-^
I don't play those types of games, so...I'll have to check FF3 out to see what it'll be like.

Anonymous

Hey no problemo, oh if you want I can send you a GBA emulator and FF6?

or you can just buy it for PS1 or GBA... or SNES  :P

Anonymous

.......Hah? o-o;;;;;; *feels stupid* What's a GBA emulator?

Anonymous

its a software that enables you to play Game Boy Advanced games on the PC.

just search Visual boy.

Anonymous

Oh, okay. ^-^; Thanks.

Anonymous

o.o oh. i want to be in it.

this is interesting. o.o

Rhindeer

xD I think it sounds fun, haha!

Yeah! And you guys should say which characters of yours you want in it and whatnot! :3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OH. Our CHARACTERS are in it. xD I wasn't sure if it was characters or little people that are named after us or something. That's a toughy though. I think.. OHMAN. This need more brain thoughts! ><

I'll be back in a jiff, once my brainy processes have concluded 8D

Rhindeer

Or wait...maybe we ARE in them! xDD As ourselves.

I have no idea, I just agreed to the idea!

But hey, I think both could be cool! If you wanna be in it as you, then that would work too! And be cute. xD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rhi-Rhi"Or wait...maybe we ARE in them! xDD As ourselves.

xD Really? We're in the game as ourselves? I'm not sure how many people we can put in the game. O_O I gots so manyyyy....

Anonymous

I wouldn't mind being featured in it. Any of my characters except Rathnait and Alaois are cool to be used, 'cause those too I'd kind of like to keep to myself. (I'd especially like to see Signy. Trolls are awesome.)

Anonymous

i wanna be in as myselff.

1. because i'd love to see me running around.
2. i'm horribly protective of my characters.
3. i really wanna see 'emoosts' in there, haha.

Anonymous

It's okay if any of my characters are used (especially the Blade Siblings and the Petting Zoo Saga Members/Victims). ^-^ And me, being hyper and such.

Anonymous

<_<

I still don't get how SotE can be turned into "game" game. x3

Anonymous

I don't know much about videogames, but I do have to say that I like the idea. You can freely use any of my characters you want. I'd especially love it if Nyci were used, but hey, it's up to you.

Anonymous

It's quite simple Draconian, first I build a map based off the oen that has been drawn, add a story plot and such.

About the charators, it basically will be your charactors, but once i have finished my basic designs I may add you guys personally.

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask

~Be Cool~

Anonymous

Sounds fun, I want in!

Of my litter, the ones best suited to a console rpg are Vivante (he slices and dices and also makes julienne fries!), Deszeld and <strike>his Merry Minions</strike> the Syndicate.  The others, in my humble opinion, would be better as 'local colour', quest givers and the like.  You're free to go through my profiles and pick and choose what you like though!  If you have any questions about a charrie with an incomplete profile you can send me a pm or just ask in this 'ere thread.

I do have a question though, do you have a barebones plot in mind for the game or were you going to see what sort of characters were donated towards it and go from there?

Anonymous

Ok!

Both, one of the plots would involve Venorik (I'm sure the experianced ones here remember him) going power mad, taking over places.

And with the charactors involved would end up making a story its self.

You guys can give me ideas if you want, like story ideas and the such. Besides it is about this forum.

Rhindeer

*DIES DEAD*

Zomg. Have you talked to my cousin? xDDD (aka the one who played Venorik)

Because I don't think he's been around since you joined and...well. Wow. xD