Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

City Park Bench.(open)

Started by Anonymous, August 11, 2007, 05:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

“Bored, Bored, Bored…. What to do ?â€? Rachel thought as she lingered  around the park bench. She knew she had to go but didn’t want to go anywhere. Why did she always have to be the one to suffer she didn’t do anything. All she wanted to do was rest. She couldn’t . No place to go. She always had to make a new start in places always moving around meeting new people, but she hated it. She wanted something or someone extraordinary to come around and change her boring ways. But who.. That was the real question.

Rachel sat down on the park bench finally deciding to do something different. She wouldn’t leave , she would find a place to stay and do something wild and crazy while she was at it. She wanted to settle down. Not like get married settle down but get a house and a job. At least that was what she was hoping for. She pulled a piece of paper and a pen out of her backpack and began to make a list. It was titled “Lifestyle Changes� . That was what she would do change her life style. Now what to add…. What to add.

After an hour of going through possibilities she finally finished her list and this is what it said:

Make a stable environment. Meaning get a house and job.
Make friends. Good ones, and maybe even people who are more than friends.
Live a little, have some fun every once in awhile.

That was all she could think of. She wanted at least those three things , no matter if they were long term or short she would get those things. She had to. Now where to start? Hmmm…When she looked up  she realized it was dark. She had no place to go so she layed on the bench and drifted into a deep sleep. She was use to sleeping outside so this did not bother her at all.

(I wasn't sure where to rp this so I kind of just made it up. Idk if there is a park here but oh well.)

Anonymous

"How am I gonna find her in this stupid place", Ferver grumbled beneath his breath. He was literally dying of starvation, that massive blade digging a rut in the park's dirt. His other arm hanging limply to his side. That stomach matched his gumbling with equal volume. Those eyes glaring at the squirrels as they darted about the area. "After I find her... I'm gonna make you stupid things into stew"

"Don't even know the stupid ladies name..really, Yana... is that a last or a first name, how do I even know her" He muttered as he passed by the woman sleeping on the park bench. Going a few steps before pausing, those blue eyes narrowing at the woman's blue hair. "Hah!, I am the greatest... " That blade was weakly lifted to rest on his shoulder, that formerly limp arm used to dust himself off.

A light nervous cough was issued. That free hand weakly reaching out to poke the stranger. "...Err what if she's just some random lady with blue hair... and she has pepper spray", He though aloud.

"Oh screw it..." He attempt to issue a light poke to her shoulder. "Err miss, um.. lady person thing" He cringed at his choice of words. He was an easy target, he'd gone days without food, and only had a scant few memories remaining due to the fall he suffered on his arrival to this world. The stranger could probably beat him to death without getting a scratch if she thought he was some sort of polite mugger.