Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Artist for hire! (haha!)

Started by Anonymous, September 10, 2007, 08:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I dont know if any of you know about this, but I am an artist :P

Recently, I've been lazy, and I need to update my website of stuff-full-ness, but this is the kind of site that I think I could really do stuff for, if you get my meaning!

Now... I don't normally charge money. I have little discipline, and take too long to do things to charge much, if anything... but I'm open to suggestions, lets say, and am perfectly willing to work simply for the practice (that means, for free!)

I'll post some art stuff here as soon as I am able!

Anonymous

I have the same... err... condition XD  I have a smidgeon of art-discipline, am far too picky to do stuff in any reasonable amount of time and need practice like crops need fertilizer.

We should do an art trade! It would be perfect!

I have some recent-ish non eye-gougingly bad drawings here if you're interested.

Anonymous

You know, we're about the same depth in skill, methinks! Might be good to partner up and consistently trade arts, for critique and whatnot!

Anonymous

I'll trust your opinion! Since, unless you have a sheezyart account or a non-photobucket art storing site, I won't be able to see your arts T_T It won't be too much longer before I get back to internet that isn't filtered though!

Anonymous

deviantart is always good.... *coughjonatcough*

Anyway, since your offering. //http://jonat.deviantart.com/journal/13903491/ Scroll down to mark, my warewolfie i might be using in your rp enkashi. ;)

unless you'd rather do a different charrie?  :wink:

Anonymous

Behold the sample and tremble... TREMBLE!!!!!

Anonymous

I'm too excited about being on a computer where just about every image isn't the red x of death to tremble... but I'll be a good sport *trembles*

Actually, her expression's pretty scary, I think I'll tremble on my own!