Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Skylight Planning

Started by Anonymous, September 20, 2007, 02:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It was really tempting to sigh and say something melodramatic when Doji put her arm around her and began cleaning her face.  Tempting as it was, Satrina found the gesture annoying when other people did it, so she just nodded and began walking when Doji did.

Zaphikel undid the window to the room and flew down to the entrance after shutting it.  He kept his wings out and waited for Doji, Satrina and Noubohri to exit the building.  His expression was grave, making Satrina shudder slightly when she saw him.  Zaphikel noticed the redness around Satrina's eyes and that Doji looked like she'd been walking her along, he didn't let his expression change but made a mental note to check to see if things were alright with Satrina.

"Manakel is not pleased-" Satrina tensed up.  "However, given the situation, there will be no further action needed." Satrina relaxed.  "We should get going."  Zaphikel jumped into the air and hovered.

Satrina's grey and white wings materialized, cape-like, over her shoulders.  "I can carry you, if you'd like," she offered Doji, normally she would have smiled but she held back this time.  She didn't think she could make it look genuine.

Anonymous

Doji's eyebrows lowered as she cocked her head to the side. She didn't know what to make out of Zaphikel's words. Noubohri only heard gibberish from where he was standing. The name, Manakel, didn't ring a bell. Then Satrina offered to carry Doji. The demoness only smiled before sprouting rough black skinned batlike wings from her back.
"I'm sure I can carry myself, Satrina." Doji noted before leaving the ground herself. Noubohri only extended one set of wings so that the others could keep up. More to the reason that he'd rather hang back with Doji. The couple finally took to the sky, en route to Reajh.