Rhi draws things! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, September 27, 2007, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Squeezles! 8D He's adorable! <33

Rhindeer

Awww, thank you! *SNUGZ*

And I colored Dai with copics!

Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Aww, thanks Lion! 8D

Colored Morgan! With copics! Scanner dulled the color! Dx
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

OMG Morgan!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

He looks so awesome! And will match the collar xD

Anonymous

O: Pretty colors! On both! Lovely, Rhi! <3

Anonymous

Rhindeer

It's my magehunter, Sorin! Quick doodle, I'll probably ink and color it later. :3

Anonymous

Anonymous

He looks so good! You do the best faces!

*lights sketch book on fire*

Anonymous

False advertising! He looks nice.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Incredible! Very nice stuff! I wish I could draw like that! I look foward to more of you stuff in the future!

Regards,
Vince ~ Dris

Rhindeer

Awww, thanks guys! 8DD *SNUGZ*

Did a picture chat and doodled Cadmus. :3

Rhindeer

Drew Kyran today and colored him with copics. Scanner ate the color. >_o

Anonymous

=O I wanna play with his ear for some reason....also his bottom lip but yes...

He's purty =D

Anonymous

I love the color job on his eyes. So good. And I'm jealous how smooth you get the colors

Anonymous

Your boys are too pretty to be... boys. XD

Anonymous

Anonymous

That picture of Kyran is incredible.  I like the colors you chose for the hair--for some reason they make it look three-dimensional in this interesting way.  And the expression in the eyes is very nice--the eyelid makes it look like his eyes are a bit at half-mast, kind of sleepy or sardonic or something--anyway, I like it.  Also like the rendering of the nose and ear, that's not easy to do in lines (well, not for me :P ).  0.0 Seriously, this is one of my favorites among your portraits.

He's sexy-lookin'.  >>

Tags: