Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

BYE!!!!

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2007, 09:47:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

HEY WIERDOS!!

I'VE BEEN LURKING AROUND AND THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!!!  

AND RHI DON'T TRY TELLING MY SERVICE PROVIDER, I USE MY COUSINS, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!  HE IS AN IDIOT!!  SEE YA!!

I QUIT!!!!

Anonymous

Well, I'm more than happy to see you go.

Don't come back, please! 8D

Anonymous

Your immaturity is showing.

Anonymous

Someone's got some explaining to do!

hikaru.dream

You're so immature it's hilarious.

Don't be around to read this post.

Anonymous

You big meanie you!!!! Go or I will eat you GRRR!!
*sticks tongue out*

Anonymous

What disrespect! I wanna...I...I...!

Yeah...that!!!

Anonymous

Dear NerDestroyer,

It has come to my attention that you desire to leave this wondrous board on account of personal opinions. I have no qualms with your thoughts, and respect your right to proclaim them. However, you mannerism towards all those that have treated you with nothing but kindness deeply saddens me; driving me to wonder what brought about these egregious feelings that you have so vividly expressed in your post. I have no desire to have anyone leave this place on bad terms, so I will simply express disdain for your choice of words in your farewell address. I hope that you gain a bit more tact in how you deal with your opinions and how you express them, but know that I feel no malice towards you, and was actually looking forward to RP'ing with you. With that said, I leave you with this, a lone word that, I believe, can sum up my thoughts.....

Rhindeer

My internet was dead for two days and I come back to this. xDD

Ah well! Don't let the door hit you, dahling, and please to be staying under the bridge, 'kay?

Everyone else, bring on the macros! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Griever, this is for you:

Enjoy.

Anonymous

w00t, I'll wear it ery day *stabs self with the pin*

8)  ooohhh yeaa.....^_^

Anonymous

Using your friend's internet without his permission?

I think that's, like, what now?

Oh yeah, a CRIME!

I hope you get locked up and the key gets thrown away.

Anonymous

:3 Yaaay! Picture show!

Anonymous

This is off topic but I love that snail! It so reminds me of this kid that treatened me with a stick saying 'I got a dick, I got a dick!'