Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the best thief.(its not about power its about skill)

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2008, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

zane quietly sits down in a bar filled with people and orders a broth after winking at the water with his blue eyes.his black hair siting naturally unmoving as he sits there waiting  for a thief to challeng him.

Anonymous

Caldia enters the dingy looking bar. She'd had enough of it all now.

RIGHT, WHO WANTS A PIECE OF ME!!

As she glanced around, she noticed a figure staring at her intently.

You, I will fight you.

As she said this she drew her sword and threw a small throwing dagger in the direction of Zane and made a sprint towards him, ignoring the screams of the patrons of the bar.

pryatama aphrodite

She broke into a blank observant stare, not hot or bothered by the robust nature of the commons. Hey... falling for one living with accompanied danger is a lesson best learned head on.

She strolled from the shadows, feet sifting what dust and debris lie waste to the ground, intense golden dipped iris's clinging to the sight as it unfurled before her. "My my," came the high pitched, de-monotoned mutter. Her hour glass form in motion, cutting a clean pathway to an unoccupied stool at the bar, hips in a sway.

Bringer of Fenrir

A towering man sat in a dark corner of the tavern he saw the Person come in and sit down then the second come and try to fight the first. Obviously they were mere illusions, from either a sorcerer or a person with minor magical abilities trying to start a fight. Which The man figured he got as the sleek slim bodied woman cut her path through the tavern. An odd woman non the less, maybe he would start something ... see where it would lead. Gods willing it would offer more entertainment then the past few months of needless wandering and futile quests for cheap paying farmers. The work in the area was almost insulting to the talents of his sword hands.

"Hold on your about to start a fight with air!..." The towering shadow called out waiting for the woman to reply.

pryatama aphrodite

If there was one thing Amaria wasn't, it was an oblivious fool.

"Need I remind you that refusing to give physical indication of your existence is a sign of raw cowardice. And what mindless mundane would even think to fight a shadow?" The ghost of a smirk crossed her lips at her witty reply countering the opposing man's illiterate lay incorrect call out. She was a shinigami shifter, CEO of her own company, and a person that was half warlock.

Starting combat with the brunette beauty was a frustrating process if done for mere entertainment purposes.

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: i say they are illusions because if you look at the date it is from 2008  by guests i don't think they are coming back :P

The man began to laugh the the woman's attempt to goad Him into a fight. "I may as well haven't in a while..." Hjaldi thought to himself. "i say this because you are obviously about to fight someones simple illusion..." Reaching into his trench coat producing a dagger and hurtling it towards the woman and the dagger passed straight through the woman and she had no reaction to the blade. "See?... Hjaldi stood up fully letting his massive presence cast a shadow over many of the patrons of the tavern. "I am Hjaldi Wrothgarsson, Ambassador of the Wolves." Hjaldi was tall enough he had to hunch over in the tavern. Though his presence was still intimidating...

pryatama aphrodite

Her amusement rang out as a light chuckle off the stone walls to the tavern. Index finger sweeping a stray lock of hair from her face, and tucking it behind her ear in a habit that saw no sign of dissipating. Her eyes, soft amber ringed autumn iris's shimmering, alight with misceif. The smirk pulling her lips with force until it presented itself.

"Surely you didn't think I meant to fight the illusions? Your oblivious nature to my innocent intentions are causing a struggle against my will not to erupt with hysteria. Do me a favor, would you, and stop being so brainless?"

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi amusement increased. "Woman ...thing? you must have considerable confidence in your skill to let your tongue form such words at men of war." Hjaldi made his way over the the woman and looked down on her literally, looking down h over looked her. She had skill that was obvious to Hjaldi and her confidence was a indicator she was either dumb or has talent. Hjaldi looked down and then grabbing his blades and slapping them down inches from her face into the grand and dropping his entire body so his face was level with hers'.

"Why don't you do as a man does, and let your blades talk, for that is what i put stalk in actions not mere words..." Hjaldi smiled letting his figure seem challenging but still friendly. "or would you rater fight the shadow so tat you can feel tough and still be safe." Hjaldi jabbed with his own insult quickly. As he talked the woman could see the runes on the blades as they stood in front of the woman. The runes almost reverberated in her mind... she could almost hear whispers incoherent but she could hear the whispers...

pryatama aphrodite

Her face remained calm, collected, and patient. Though her eyes flashed at the insult, despite it's weak meaning. Had this male met modern women of this age, or was he oblivious to the world as well as her warnings? Even the love of her life had noticed her strife and skill. And he was an orphan without education. A criminal... With charm that had enticed her to be his other. She was far from complaining...

"Whoever you are to have showed your face are now in for a lesson on respect to women. One, do not dare name a female by the term of 'thing'. Especially if said female had enough talent to kick your ass. Two, do not undermind a woman when she might feel disconcerted because of a bad day. And three, never let me, specifically  catch you taunting a woman by weakening your physique just to prove your strength above theirs."

Rising to a standing position then put her in a place so she was towering him, her lips pressed to a hard line. "Do I make myself clear," she asks, in her deathly quiet tone of voice that often chills the blood of those who hear it.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi looked at her knowing he had hit his mark. Standing again to his fall height dwarfing her again he looked down to her and replied with a horse and heavy accented voice devoid of any fear or even emotion. "And you listen to me she-human. One you are no mere human. by the gods you have a tail and i have no words for your born line. So you are thing to me. Two Do not threaten Someone and expect because you have more curves then a male that i will treat you any different good day or bad... And [b[three[/b] you do not know me or resolve and morals so don't insult me. especially thinking you can combat me without seeing anything i can do... Hjaldi loomed over her. As he spoke a thick fog circled her and Hjaldi dropping the temperature as he stood towering over her once more the fog began to warp and seemingly growl back at her eyes flashing and glaring at her through the mist.

Hjaldi looked down to her serious and somber. "Do i make myself clear?" Hjaldi looked down towards her showing this odd female creature he was not to be taken lightly in any case.

pryatama aphrodite

((OOC- my pink fox girl isn't in play. My human shinigami shapeshifter is in play, so she is, indeed, human. Here is the link for her profile: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16514.0 ))

"You will not speak to me with such disrespect. I have done nothing to deserve any of this. I merely came to observe a holographic fight, and sit at a bar to ensure a day of piece in mind. Content on watching. Just watching. If you think I will hesitate to kick your fucking ass, or am weak in strength, just because I'm a female, then you are mistaken," she said coldly.

Amaria was stressed. She had a headache and wanted nothing more then to be in her lovers arms for everlasting comfort. Anzio Kanerich... The criminal that was gentle with the things he loved. Aka, her.

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: you said you had a tail thats not human :P.

Hjaldi laughed "your not worth my time if you think i treat you this way merely because you have breasts... " Hjaldi returned to his table grabbed his mug then trotted over to the counter to refill the mug. Drinking it up he looked over at the woman so easily could Hjaldi see she yearned for someone. Hjaldi chuckled to himself. thinking of the insults that she threw at him in frustration. Plus a couple new words he had never heard before in this land.

Hjaldi looked up over the crowd scanning the bar then went back to drinking "Hurry up you dumb bastard" Hjaldi thought to himself. Bothered at the missing person he awaited.

pryatama aphrodite

Quote from: Amaria, of the Brits on March 12, 2014, 06:58:07 AM
She broke into a blank observant stare, not hot or bothered by the robust nature of the commons. Hey... falling for one living with accompanied danger is a lesson best learned head on.

She strolled from the shadows, feet sifting what dust and debris lie waste to the ground, intense golden dipped iris's clinging to the sight as it unfurled before her. "My my," came the high pitched, de-monotoned mutter. Her hour glass form in motion, cutting a clean pathway to an unoccupied stool at the bar, hips in a sway.

OOC- I do not see mention of a tail

Amaria exhaled through clenched teeth as the beast of a man had finally left her to her own devices. About dam time. Who was he to dictate her life? Her reasoning for residing in this place? He certainly needed a lesson on modern day women since his inexperienced practically oozed off of him. At that, she furrowed her brow.

Wicked Basket

Anzio strolled into the bar thay he was to meet Khainley at while guards chased a copy of himself down the street. He chuckled as he watched the guards go on their wild goose chase. Anzio began scanning the crowd for Khainley. He was late, so he knew she'd be here already, he just needed to find her.

pryatama aphrodite

Amaria had applied her soundless enchantment. Simply because she didn't want to draw anymore negative attention to herself. First, the company's wine division needed to eliminate three employee's because of a misunderstanding, and now, she had to ward off a bastard who takes pride in size intimidation, and undermining women. What... A... Day...

When the door opened, she didn't look to observe who it was. She merely snatched the bottle of sake the tender had served her minutes before, and stalked from the bar, and too a table. Albeit, a bigger one then she had intended. Only to find the 'table' was, in fact, a booth.

"Bollocks! I'm gonna go batshit before dawn, I swear!"

Wicked Basket

Anzio continued his search through the bar. Where was she? She should be here. He got an awful lot of looks from the patrons due to his gaudy apparrel and smiling mask, but that was normal. Many of them even knew exactly who he was and what he did, but he wasn't exactly trying to hide his criminal identity. He looked around and scratched his head. She had to be here somewhere.

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: i swore i read something about a tail lol whoops sorry :S

Hjaldi saw the man walk in with the smiling mask "Could it be him ? i wonder..." Hjaldi thought to himself.

Hjaldi had a job that was the only reason he goaded the woman was to find out whether she was the one or not. the absent minded fool who hired only gave the description that the person was talented with daggers and quick to a fight. Hjaldi looked out at the masked man, his head twisted and searched for something ... someone "Traveler! looking for something, or rather someone?" Hjaldi tried to sound kind which was rather hard with such a tedious language he had to use. "Come sit have a drink of this ...ale?" Hjaldi had no idea what he was drinking only that it was weaker then drinks he was used to.

"Maybe i can help you search for what you look for?" Hjaldi lifted the mug hoping to cox the masked man to reveal his face and also see if he really is the target he was hired for. Hjaldi

Wicked Basket

Anzio immediately regarded the man that had greeted him with suspicion. No one was just that nice. This guy was definitely up to something.

"I can manage," Anzio replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. "I think you've had enough to drink anyway if you can't even remember what it even is that you are drinking."

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi had to admit he was a little typsy he would let it play out. After all the woman she lo... where was the woman ... "Ah So you are connected to her?!" Hjaldi exclaimed now his fake appearance gone and realization was in his eyes. "Your looking for a woman are you not?" Hjaldi stood up rather quickly, hitting his head on a overhead beam. Hjaldi cursed then made his way over to the masked man. "If you are looking for the woman i think of then she was here a second ago but now she is gone. Cowards magic i think..." Hjaldi looked around for the woman. Then to the door he still had a job after all.

Wicked Basket

Something was definitely going on here. Anzio slid his right foot back slightly and tightened his grip on his staff.

"How do you know that," he asked. "Who are you?"