Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the best thief.(its not about power its about skill)

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2008, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

She brushed her hand over his forehead, taking a minute to observe the calm features of his beautiful face before closing her eyes as the surroundings shimmered. It swerved until the colors swirled a bit and turned into their bedroom in Twilight island. Where Anzio lay upon their bed as opposed to the pillows.

She had only three seconds to jump onto the bed before the energy drain dragged her into a deep sleep.

Wicked Basket

Anzio grumbled, tossed, and turned in his sleep as he was having a dream. His random movements eventually found Khainley, and he instinctively pulled her in and wrapped his arms around her. He sighed contentedly in his sleep once he had her, and slept calmly again. Khainley had become the source of human comfort that a child would normally find in its mother. Though she did not know it, Khainley had become everything Anzio had been deprived of as a child. She was his lover, comfort, friend, and happiness among other things. She had become the absolute center of Anzio's universe.

pryatama aphrodite

Even in her sleep, his embrace propelled her to turn in his arms and wrap her arms around his waist. Burying her face into his warmed chest. Believe it or not, he was her soul focus almost every damned day. And... it would always be like that. Even through tough times...

Wicked Basket

Anzio slept for a long time. It was almost 11:00 by the time he awoke and experienced his first hangover. Needless to say, he did not enjoy it. He felt absolutely horrible, and he held on to Khainley as if holding her would make the unpleasant feelings go away. She always had an answer for everything. She could help him.

pryatama aphrodite

"You should feel better in five, just keep holding me..." she mumbled sleepily. So suddenly, her body heat increased, as did a magic she gave way that possessed a healing elixir within the wavelengths. She always watched out for he Anzio.

Wicked Basket

Anzio could feel the waves of magic coming off of Khainley. It felt really nice and relaxing. He snuggled as close to her as he could. He would never understand how he got so lucky to be chosen by Khainley to be with forever, but he wasn't going to complain. She was always there for him when he needed her, and she could very easily take care of him. Anzio wished that he could do the same for her, but he was simply a mere illusionist.

pryatama aphrodite

She was nestled in his embrace, but groaned as she shifted. Dam, she slept on her side... That resulted in morning aches an pains. "Mother fucker..." She detached from Anzio, slid off the bed, and collapsed at the floor. "Dammit!" She lay sprawled beside the bed with a scowl. "I hate that stupid spell..."

Wicked Basket

Anzio immediately moved to Khainley's aid, but ended up tumbling off the bed also and landing on the floor next to her. He crawled up next to her.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"

pryatama aphrodite

"My back, and side, and neck and body in general." She groaned and smacked an arm over her eyes. "My god...." It hurt so bad. and it didn't help how the spell that made Anzio feel healthy was only an enchantment that extracted his pain and put it on her.

Wicked Basket

Anzio picked Khainley up and gently placed her back onto the bed. He covered her with the sheets and gave her a kiss.

"How can I make you better," he asked.

Bringer of Fenrir

Suddenly a bellow could be heard from the street. "Where are you elf!? i demand an apology! The hole he had open made me fall into a forest i had never known and took me ages to find this place!" Hjaldi was disgruntled but not that he was made to look a coward, or even that he did not get to renew his honor and fight his insulting opponents. in all honesty he was made cause the portal that had opened dropped him over trees and one of his daggers had fallen out and by the twisted humor of the gods ended up stabbing itself into his buttocks. Wincing a bit at the reminder of the pain Hjaldi reached back rubbing the spot the wound had once been.

Hjaldi lifted his massive head sniffing at the air and smiled. "I can smell you! the one with the mask come out i do not care about the insults nor what you or your ...lover do i only want an apology from that Beyruin forsaken elf!" Hjaldi was yelling but had a tone of annoyance not anger nor anything maleficent, there was no tone of a wish to do harm. His voice rang true he merely wished for an apology for the portal and to merely talk to them. Hjaldi never held grudges the fact that the skirmish did not happen he saw as a sign the gods did not wish it.

pryatama aphrodite

"Just a pain in the back and neck, no biggie, my love." She caught him by the wrist and playfully tugged so he fell face first back onto the bed with her own childish giggle. "You are heavy! I had to use magic to bring us home!" She rolled on her side to face Anzio, a grin in place, before frowning slightly at the call of the giant again. "Ignore pests... he'll go away if we don't acknowledge him..."

Wicked Basket

Anzio laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. He knew that he had made Khainley very upset, but she wasn't showing it now. What had he done to upset her so much in the first place? No one had gotten hurt, just like he promised, and the matter was resolved. What had he done that was so wrong?

pryatama aphrodite

She kept thinking about their fight... Why would hr dare to disgrace her methods of fighting and crap? She has more skill manually then him! And yet... he was so set on letting her watch... and it hurt like a bitch to...

Wicked Basket

Anzio couldn't take the unbearable silence any longer.

"What did I do wrong." he asked.

pryatama aphrodite

"Well, for one, you dissed e when I was prepared for a fight... That giant didn't hurt just your pride, you know... I was involved in every way that you weren't. Personally, physically, mentally... You get the point..." she replied quietly. Turning her head to face away from him with her eyes closed.

Wicked Basket

"How did I diss you? I just didn't want you to get hurt. Should I not care about your well-being?"

That answer just made Anzio even more confused. How had he insulted her? He had fixed everything, and with no casualties. What was so wrong about that?

pryatama aphrodite

"Forget it, Kanerich." She turned her head back to him, silent for a moment, before standing and stretching with a satisfying crack. "Finally..." she mumbled. Kneading the area slight with a paw before tossing her hair over her shoulder.

Wicked Basket

Anzio sighed. Women were impossible. He knew better than to press the issue. Khainley probably just wanted some space or something like that.

mysteriousmicheif

Sebastian swiftly pulled up a stool and sat upon it at the lip of ge bartop, an easy smile in play as he declined the tenders offer for a drink, and surveyed thd area without lingering on those who stared at him. Crimson eyes bare and unyeildih but also half lidded amd feigned some charm.