Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the best thief.(its not about power its about skill)

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2008, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bringer of Fenrir

"I am Hjaldi Wrothgarsson, And i assume you are looking for a woman because one came in quite hot headed when i goaded her, she was quick to insult me back lucky for her she is not the one i was was looking for... but you you must be looking for her because the moment you walked in she is gone. and i do not mean walked out she used cowards magic a hiding spell i can feel it. and i can still smell you wench!" Hjaldi called out to the woman. He was not afraid of her in the slightest. In Hjaldi's home land woman were fighters as he was even his mother was a famous warrior of their clan he knew that many woman were skilled with a blade, but Hjaldi had skills also ones not many knew of...

"Thinking of taking my offer now?" Hjaldi smiled folding his arms in front of him. Hjaldi looked at the door still nothing... i guess he was alerted by the commotion or his tip was wrong he would have to go talk to that rat. He would get his pay another time. Looking back to the masked man he nodded motioning him to join Hjaldi at the table. "So why are you searching for such a woman? Could it be love or vengeance?" Hjaldi questioned

Wicked Basket

Anzio could feel anger welling up inside of him. He was insulting Khainley! HIS Khainley! Who did this guy think he was? Anzio kept his voice perfectly calm. He had become a great actor over the years.

"You should mind your own business," Anzio warned. "You should consider using your head for more than just a hair display once in awhile."

Bringer of Fenrir

"Ah a lover then well you must not be using your head very much because she used cowards magic to hide from you...tsk tsk" Hjaldi shook his head. "Must have made her quite mad to want to run .. or maybe... she isn't yours not really maybe you only think she is yours?" Hjaldi was pushing buttons he could tell in the way he stood was too casual and not at all natural this man was acting.

"So you follow her and can't even show your face as you do you must be some sneak master ..no ... stalker ah that is the word!" Hjaldi was having troubles with the words. But he was enjoying the rise he was getting from the new patrons. "If you want to know she is still here ... i can smell her perfume and her scent as well... sh is oh so close to you and yet. so far." Hjaldi leaned back against the wall.

for a second Hjaldi thought he could see the woman. Hjaldi had to admit she was skilled even though it was cowards magic. Hjaldi looked down at the man clearly this man was agitated but to insult Hjaldi ... and yet the woman too. "Tell me human are you and your lover the only fools or do all men and women insult those who they know nothing of?" Hjaldi was amused at the infantile threats and insults they had hurtled at him. if it had been his land their heads would have been rolling on the floor by now, but Hjaldi knew he was not home, maybe he should change his speech. "I mean no offense i am not from your lands i jest but mean no true insult i apologize i joke... come sit?" Hjaldi knew he was taking a risk and would probably just be insulted again specially after the banter he had thrown  at the masked man. but he may as well try he was in need of a guide in this world he was truly a wolf in the city...

Wicked Basket

"I know enough to insult you," Anzio replied. "You're just another rabble rouser who thinks that being tall and strong gives him the right to be an ignorant son of a bitch. If you insult my woman again, you'll find yourself drinking a bottle of whiskey from the wrong end."

Anzio's anger was getting more difficult to hide, but he managed to keep it together. If anyone didn't know enough, it was the brute. This mask was a safeguard against who he really was on the inside, the part of him that he wished to remain hidden. Still, this man was indeed rather large, and he would be quite difficult to fight, but Anzio would if he needed to. Khainley's honor was at stake.

pryatama aphrodite

"You good for nothing son of a bitch. Who gives a dam where you came from, cause I see no one in line for a story," Khainley said in her ice cold, deathly calm tone. Consequently enough, the door that opened revealed Anzio, and she hadn't yet greeted him considering she was using the invisibility glamour. Now, it peeled.

The woman slowly rose from the table, human like before, cloaked in a pencil skirt and matching blazer as evidence of her visiting at work, and let her hair fall to hide her face. "Hjaldi, I do believe you mentioned having something else to do... Someone to meet with? Take into consideration that both me ad him are not who you seek, nor will we offer aid in searching for such since your actions have proved you to be the wench... Not me."

Khainley spoke through gritted teeth as she rounded the table and calmly deposited the bottle of Sake to the tender. Chestnut brown hair continually obscuring her face in the process.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi had enough of the insults he had not been insulted like this before and he would not stand for it now. "By the gods your head well roll and by the end of this i will have this whore on her knees begging for her lover's and her life! outside now you worthless shit!" Hjaldi was in the mood for a fight after all his contract was now void because of these worthless brats and for them to insult him they would pay dearly both of them.

You mask boy get your ass out that door now, and you woman.... pray he tires me out so i will only have enough energy to make him a woman and leave you be... wench." Hjaldi drew out the word so that every insult that could derive from the word would ooze from his mouth. Stomping outside, mostly because of his size but also his anger in part. Hjaldi turned at the doot "Are you coming boy or do i need to teach you a lesson here? and as for you you may as well make yourself useful a man over there looks lonely and you look cheap enough for him to offord you!" Hjaldi continued outside.

Wicked Basket

Now Anzio was positively enraged. No one insults his Khainley like that and lives. He immediately went outside to face the man.

"I'm going to make you pay for insulting my beloved! Come and get some you big dumb oaf!"

Anzio held his staff at the ready. This was going to get ugly.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi stood there he had enraged the man good enraged men do not think straight. Battle was no stranger to Hjaldi he would play on this more. "I'm surprised you fight to defend her. The one who hid from you. Maybe she was here to see another lover? One more... blessed?" Hjaldi jabbed continuously at the man. He knew the risks greater attacks of power but they would not be thought out completely and he would have the advantage. Hjaldi stood at the opposite of this stick wielding man. Hjaldi had his two one handed swords at his sides tomahawks behind on his belt as well as his throwing knives daggers and dirks. They were all good weapons, even his bow. But this fight he would use his favorite weapon of choice. There before Hjaldi stood with a great sword a blade as large as he thick enough that it could cover his face whole. Glimmering in the moonlight and shimmer with every swing Hjaldi made. This was his blade he had made it and used it to the out most of it's effect and then even further still.

Hjaldi lifted the blade then kissing the flat of the blade drew ready bring it down to the ground , Hjaldi dropped down lo also drawing out his stance. He was ready he was confident he had fallen hundred of men with this blade and he would add another to the number. "Come now boy it's a good night to die!" Hjaldi spoke calm and collect. death was as outcome Hjaldi had tken into consideration and he was willing to take the outcome if the gods ordained but he would bring this whelp and his whore with him.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley jerked back at the insults. By he gods! But as Anzio went out to fight him, she followed. "No, please, no! Just let it fly, I promise I won't come around here!" She turned her back to the man with the sword, tears pricking her golden eyes as she refused to let the man's whore insults get to her. She wasn't a whore! She was used! Big difference, Bitch!

"Anzio, please," she begged, "I don't... I don't want you hurt.."

Wicked Basket

"It's not me you have to worry about getting hurt," Anzio assured her. "He has challenged my honor, but, more importantly, he has challenged yours. That is something I cannot just let slide."

Anzio took occasional glances at the man over Khainley's shoulder to watch for treachery. He knew full well what a horrible  idea this was, but what kind of man would he be if he just let his lover be insulted with no retaliation.

Kriv

(OOC: : P I dunno if you guys are okay with me jumpin in like this and if you aren't I'll gladly leave)

Kriv was flying overhead sitting on his spear like a witch would a broomstick. "Goddamn mosquitoes." he muttered under his breath as he scratched vigorously at his arms. Sael rubbed her legs slowly in agreement. Suddenly, his elven ears twitched slightly as they picked up on Khainley's voice. "Imōto?" He asked himself quietly as he slowly descended to see what was going on.

pryatama aphrodite

((OOC- All is well, monsieur donkey))

She let out and exasperated sigh, all begging and pleading now out of date. She half turned to the man, looking him square in the eyes with a glare that set clients of hers on fire... Literally. "Fine. But your honor is just as important as mine."

It was as if they were watching a time elapse. At first, she wore a grey business blazer and pencil skirt, but the change blew over like a gust of wind. Melding such a suit of formality into her skin tight black gear. Two daggers strapped to her thighs, her staff in her hand, mimicking Anzio's stance, two crosses katana's at her back, and two hidden shinigami swords the size of mere butter knifes tucked in her combat boots.

"And don't talking me out of it, love."

Wicked Basket

"With that many blades I'm too afraid to try," Anzio jested.

Somehow, despite what was about to happen, he could still take the time to tease Khainley a bit. He didn't like the idea of her fighting as well, but he knew that as long as he fought, so would she. This guy needed to be taught a lesson, and this was personal.

pryatama aphrodite

She chuckled lightly, and glanced to Anzio with a hidden grin. "This kitty's got the claws, she poked, morphing her hand to look like the pink kirn paw, and pawing at the air at him. Before morphing it back and winking.

She might die. And she was ready, no doubt. All she had to do was ensure Anzio got safely OUT. And that might take some skill...

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi watched as the weeping woman begged her masked lover to not fight.... He had also thought he noticed something above flying about. Looking down he saw the woman now adorned in her armor. Hjaldi was displeased. "Fine you want to bleed too? Then meet my blade and.. my fangs!" As the words rose into the air a howl let out and then a massive wolf size of a horse. Black fur bright burning blue eyes and white fangs. "It is only fair i have my companion fight at my side then." Hjaldi posture did not budge a inch. He was ready for a fight and this both made things more difficult and yet ... easier...

Hjaldi had a plan but would need things to work out perfectly. Hjaldi looked into the girls eyes as she glared, such a glare had threat in it. Hjaldi was curious of what she could do. "how could i do this... the woman has weapons same as the one in the woods." Hjaldi thought of a former assassination contract he had before. "So safe to assume She is not afraid of the unseen. Both have walking staves but also have blades." Hjaldi could see that she would be the fun one... he had figured out the basis of his battle plan. Now what about the masked figure?... Hjaldi only could see his figure ans staff... "I'll play different with him..."

Hjaldi stood ready. The wolf at his side ready to leap forward fangs ready to tear the throat from his prey. Hjaldi was first to speak loud enough for all to hear. "Make your last words known! you two are lovers and may not be seeing the sun rise..." Hjaldi could see the love they had for each other which also baffled him why would the man let his love fight and most likely die. And if she loved him then why would she hie herself from him... Hjaldi pushed these questns from his mind he would ask the bloodied bodies after...

pryatama aphrodite

Amaria held a determined gaze for the fighter. Indeed, she was his encounter in the woods, and those wounds he'd given her took quite a while to heal. But she was Anzio's and Anzio was her's. Therefor, life and death meant more then meets the eye with those two. She would strive to stay alive, but if the moment called for sacrifice, she'd be there.

"Eh. Sunrise was always to bright in my opinion. You'd be doing me a favor," he poked. Summoning a trademark smirk. "And if you're going for threatening, i'd assume a confident posture because as of now you look as if you're bowing down to me, which I'm totally down with," she snickered.

Wicked Basket

"You're full of bullshit," Anzio told the man. "You speak of fairness, and yet you are a giant man and a giant wolf against a mere two humans. This is hardly fair."

Kriv

Kriv peered down below, one of the 4 figures down there was Khainley. "Imōto!" He shouted a bit delighted to see his little sister again.

pryatama aphrodite

"Wait..." she looked up, and saw... Kriv! "Oh, hey my brother! How goes it?!" she called. As if she wasn't about to fight to he death. In fact, she tossed a mocking smile in Hjaldi's direction.

Kriv

"Not exactly going great, but I can't complain." He said as he landed. "So what's up with you?" He asked as he strapped his obsidian spear to his back.