Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the best thief.(its not about power its about skill)

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2008, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

"About to fight and protect my soon-to-e husbands honor. Oh! This is Anzio, the one I told you about and you wanted to meet?" She hand-gestured to the masked man beside her before looking back up to Hjaldi. "Anyway, this giant called me a whore, ad wench, explaining why Anzio's here."

Wicked Basket

"You never told me you had a brother," Anzio said offering his hand to the newcomer. "I guess we're going to be in-laws."

Like Khainley, Anzio also acted as if Hjaldi wasn't even there, but he still kept his eye on him.

"Since he is your brother, I assume that he is to be the best man," Anzio asked Khainley.

It seemed an awfully bad time, place, and circumstance to be making wedding plans, but he didn't care. Maybe the big guy would even just walk away.

pryatama aphrodite

"He isn't biological,. Met him in a bar, same as you. He's just protective of me..." she shrugged and gave a small smile to Kriv. "And yes. Even if I have to tie him to a chair," she leaned in to whisper the next part, "or get phoenix to help me, he will be the best man. Right, bro?"

Kriv

"Of course." Kriv replied as he eyed Anzio up and down. "Why don't you let me handle this one, this guy doesn't look too challenging."He mocked, kriv could always turn into a giant and stomp on this guy, but where's the fun in that?

pryatama aphrodite

"Nah. He cut deep... And will now pay dearly," she snarled, finally acknowledging the big oaf before them, and bearing canines. "Come get some," she muttered.

Kriv

Kriv let out a long sigh, he didn't feel like fighting today and he wasn't about to let his sister get hurt. "Okay guy, it's literally 1004 against 2 you have no chance of winning, just walk away unharmed or leave dead in a sac." He pleaded with the man.

Wicked Basket

"Don't tell him that," Anzio told him. "There's no way we can get a sac big enough to hold that thing."

pryatama aphrodite

She had to giggle at their antics. Seriously, even in a life or death situation, she would at least get some humor during it. "Correction. Perhaps a punishment worse then throwing him into a sac would be using him as a mannequin for the most feminine of wedding dresses," she observed.

Bringer of Fenrir

Hjaldi laughed at the notion of the masked man yelling about him not being fair. " By all means you should be honored i felt the need to Bring Fafnir out of the shadows! This means that even though my and Fafnir have size over you two ... i consider you equals in a fight..." Hjaldi was no fool in battle he had fought wars ad skirmishes before he had seen his grand father a true full blooded frost giant felled by a mere human who was just at the brink of manhood, He had seen many humans call upon magics and spirits. And Hjaldi saw the woman twist her arm into something paw like of a unnatural color. "If you are so sure that you need help fighting me then why in all the depths of Hjorns halls did you accept my challenge?" Hjaldi saw the elfish man drop down with his spear. talking to them. Hjaldi had to admit this was one of thee most odd duels...

Did he hear them mention marriage? "Hold! you to are to be married? Yet you woman hide from him as he entered the tavern using the cowards magic... and you hide your face from her while searching for her?! By all the gods above and below what is going on?!" Hjaldi now was more curious about there situation then even the duel. He was a curious boy as a child his mother told him he would loose a finger if he would not stop sticking it in things. All through his life he had grown wise but his curiosity was still a major part in his habits...

Fafnir looked up to Hjaldi in a confused manor. "As am i ... truly we are not in Fjeltic lands anymore..." Hjaldi looked down to Fafnir the wolf no longer crouched ready to strike instead he looked to Hjaldi for some semblance of and answer or command. "...fine go hunt. But keep eyes on the fog i may need you..." With that the wolf barked rather playfully nipping at the against hand gently then bounding down a alleyway till the steps of his paws were no longer heard. Hjaldi looked back the two were not, with exception of the masked man paying attention to him. Hjaldi stood legs getting sore from holding them in such a low crouch steadily for too long. He had  dropped his attacking stance but was still ready to raise the enormous blade if need be.

Hearing the threat... or pleas from the third made Hjaldi quickly drop back into his stance. "And you be elvish Beyruin blessed you no ? the spear it is one of his hunting spears... i saw how you drifted upon it thrown it shall drift till hitting it's mark... yet you call her this human ... shifter sister?" Hjaldi was subsequently more and more confused of these lands nothing made sense. and elf blessed by the forest god given a sacred weapon. one who had those were considered better then human they would not talk unless Beyruin also blessed the human... and the human twisted her arm. On top of that the lover's quarrel. Hjaldi had to admit in his now sober thought the banter he had hurtled out to woman were... brash. But in the same she had insulted him in ways he needed blood for. but this elf character he was even more curious. And something about her being able to shift size and step on Hjaldi his grandfather told stories of such people but he had never heard of them from any others... Although his grandfather did venture past most borders frost giants tread 

"This is a duel of woman all you two are doing is bickering my own grandmother would have slit your throats by now! quit the whining yes i have insulted you as you have me and now we have produced metal if yee are too scared to feel metal on metal then go and produce bastards in the barn over there and let me drink!" Hjaldi was fed up with the meaningless chatter.

Bringer of Fenrir

OOC: by the gods you guys post small and fast and here i am trying to put out a good long post keep having to add to it because you keep posting :P

pryatama aphrodite

"Fine. But why don't we even the sides?" She was standing calmly, before her form began to... grow? Not losing it's shape, just altering size. In all around ten seconds she was mirroring Hjaldi's size and stance. Smiling as her staff was brought out and set before her. "Now, shall we?"

Kriv

"Bloody hell." Kriv sighed. He waved his hand and a gaping hole appeared under the man. "Just piss off would you."

Wicked Basket

All Anzio could do was watch as Khainley and her adopted brother demonstrated their power. All Anzio could do was make people see things. He began feeling awfully inferior compared to the two powerhouses.

pryatama aphrodite

"Hey, Anzio," she lowered a slender fingered hand onto the ground, allowing him to hop s choosing. "Can I use so help up here Mr Illusionist?" She asked, with a soft smile.

Wicked Basket

"What do you need, my dear," Anzio asked accepting the offered hand.

Kriv

"After you get down from there I need to talk to you for a second Anzio." Kriv said surrounding what was really a command with a polite tone.

pryatama aphrodite

"Oh, ya know," she looked to Kriv with a questionable lift of her brow, keeping her eyes down as she continued. "I thought perhaps you would like to fight with me at an... equal level? Ya know... wanna... grow to a giant?" she found the conversation a bit... awkward. Since she was sometimes known as a 'pervert' in mind and she was thinking about both his body... and a part of his body enlarging... like hers...

Oh wow, she needed help...

Wicked Basket

"Actually, I've been thinking," Anzio began. "I can't let you fight this man. I can't risk losing you after I just got you. Besides, I think I have a much safer alternative to fighting."

pryatama aphrodite

"Remember, I'm the one with the knives, love." She was irritated. By the demons her fiance was blind sometimes. Blind when it came to combat. "I know I'm female... and you won't lose me, Anzio. I'm already to far gone in the dpeths of hell. Believe me..." she said, whispering the last part for only him to overhear.

Wicked Basket

"This isn't a matter of knives, the superior gender, or hell," Anzio replied. "It's a matter life and death. If something happens to you I will never forgive myself, and if I were to lose you I would kill myself because I would have no further reason to live."

Anzio reached out and rested his hand on Khainley's cheek.

"Please. Let me take care of this. I know a way that will keep everyone from getting killed. Don't let me lose you."