Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

the best thief.(its not about power its about skill)

Started by Anonymous, February 26, 2008, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

Kriv

"Khainley." Kriv sighed as he floated after her on a puff of air. "You can't be mad at him for being protective." He explained.

pryatama aphrodite

"Yes. Protective. As in, having doubts on certain dangers, and TALKING IT OUT WITH YOUR FIANCE!" She shrugged with the exasperation of a hormonal teen, and stomped hallway down the walkway in between the buildings. The sun upon setting casting an eerie gleam in the now shimmering streetlit alleyways.

Kriv

Kriv let out another sigh. "What would you do if you were me, because I'm absolutely clueless at this point." Kriv asked as he continued to follow her.

pryatama aphrodite

"Just... Just go help him. God I may be pissed, but I still can't find the will to live without him." She half turned to Kriv with and expression so terribly blank and grave. "Watch over him for me. He refuses contact rather verbally or physically with me. And if her doesn't want to see me, it mine as well be you."

Kriv

"You got it little sis." He said with a playful grin as he ruffled Khainley's hair before going back down the alley way. "Anzio! She said she's fine" He shouted on his way back.

Wicked Basket

(OOC I'll give Bringer two more days before going on without him.)

Wicked Basket

(OOC The show must go on.)

Anzio stumbled out of the tavern, but it wasn't because he was injured. He was drunk. His alternative to a fight was a drinking contest. The contest was actually still going on. Anzio had slipped out and replaced himself with a copy once his opponent was intoxicated enough to not notice. However, Anzio had never been much of a drinker, but he had just drunk a LOT of alcohol. Anzio stumbled over to the alleyway that Khainley had went down, but he collapsed after taking two steps. He was so drunk.

pryatama aphrodite

It wasn't sound that halted progress down the alley. She was still tensed even after walking the spidery networks. No, she felt breeze. Down the back of her shirt. So subtle and small, most would be oblivious. But not the CEO. "Whoever you are, I mean no harm unless you fuck with me. Not in the mood right now."

Wicked Basket

Anzio rolled onto his back and stared at the sky. He had tried standing up several times, but he was just too dizzy and disoriented. Anzio did the only thing he could think of. He started calling her name.

"Khainley....Khainley....I took care of it just like I said, and no one got hurt. I made everything better, Khainley."

Anzio was beyond intoxicated.

pryatama aphrodite

"No, you didn't," she said, suddenly bent over Anzio with intense gold eyes in a shimmer. "You're drunk, aren't you?"

She, unlike him, was not in charge of what he did. So, she spoke with no feeling whatsoever. She could care less what he did on his own regardless of his relationship with her. Indeed, it gave her inner unease, but she was far from claiming his freedom.

Wicked Basket

"I most shertainly am, my dear," Anzio slurred. "We...We should go be..before the big guy finds out that the me he's drinking against isn't me. That would be bad. That would be very bad."

Anzio was now just rambling like a drunken idiot, mostly because he was a drunken idiot. But he believed that he had saved Khainley from harm, so he didn't mind.

pryatama aphrodite

She turned her head sideways and expelled a breath. "Jesus, kid." She Laced an arm behind his shoulders, and lower back. Slowly bringing him to a sitting position before snaking an arm around his waist and hauling him to stand, and lean on her. Staying still so he could get comfortable. It'll be a looooooooooooong walk.

Wicked Basket

"I made everything better and no one got hurt," Anzio said again as Khainley picked her.

He nearly fell over again, but held on to Khainley for support.

"Nobody got hurt, just I promised. Everything is just hunky-dory now."

pryatama aphrodite

She groaned. That was it. She couldn't deal with a drunken Anzio. She conjured a glass of water, and a packet. Struggling to rip the foil, but succeeding nonetheless. And spilling the clear fluid into the glass. "Drink," she instructed. Pinning that fiancé of hers to the wall.

Wicked Basket

Anzio slapped himself three times before he was able to locate the edge of his mask and pull it off. He drank the glass of water as instructed, but immediately vomited after afterward, his stomach having reached full capacity. At least he was still smart enough to avoid vomiting on Khainley. He then went into a small fit of coughing.

"I feel horrible," he murmured after the coughing concluded.

pryatama aphrodite

"Consequences," she said lightly, and softly. Hugging tightly to his waist as her vomited so she wouldn't get it caught on her. "The drink was meant to assure you no longer are intoxicated, thus ridding your system of bad toxins..." Some people forget how inventor smart she is sometimes...

Wicked Basket

"I'm ridding my systems alright," Anzio mumbled.

His speech was getting more jumbled and harder to understand as time went on. His eyelids were also becoming increasingly heavy, and he was swaying back and forth and relying more and more on Khainley for support.

"I want sleep."

pryatama aphrodite

"Shh, I know." She bit her lip, and inwardly groaned. Lordy jesus this was gonna be a looooooooooooooooong night. Goddammit... "Here," she said resigned. She slowly helped him to lay upon the ground that was surrounded by... pillows? Indeed. The innate sleeping material.

Wicked Basket

It only took Anzio mere seconds before he fell asleep once he was laying on the pillows. He was not wearing his mask, but he didn't really care at that point because, well, he was asleep. Actually it was half sleeping, half passed-out, but the effect was the same. He wouldn't be waking up for awhile.