Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Wish Game

Started by Anonymous, March 09, 2008, 06:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Granted.

But everyone was so busy replying, they forget to eat and sleep. So they all die, and no more posts are made.

I wish I had a wish to wish for!

Anonymous

Granted. However, you just wasted your wish on wishing for a wish.

I wish for pie.

Anonymous

Granted, but it's poo pie, covered in zit sprinkles and topped with a cherry that a lindsey lohan ate and soon regurgetated. Enjoy!

I wish the person below me wouldn't mess up any more of my wishes. :cry:

Anonymous

Granted but now you are unable to think of wishes.

I wish that I could find cures for every deadly disease known to man and ever to be discovered in the future.

Anonymous

granted, but your best friend will steal them from you and present them as their own, so you will forced to live out the rest of your days in the shadow of their fame and fortune until the inevitable day when you can no longer stand the stress of the unrevealed truth and you massacre hundreds in hopes that you will be remembered in the annals of history.

I wish that I would live out the rest of my days in splendor.

Anonymous

Granted! But all you have is splendor and you never see any other lifeform ever again.

I wish I were evil.

Anonymous

Granted but now you are soo evil that you have killed everyone even your minions and family and destroyed everything on the earth so its just a round and flat planet, (you filled the ocean with junk) and you soon go nuts and curl up in a ball and die of hunger.

I wish I could win Jonas brother meet and greet tickets.

Anonymous

Granted. The hall the function is in collapses while your in there. Jonas dies.

I wish I was telepathic

Anonymous

Granted but now the only person you can hear is Hillary Clinton and all of her thoughts and fantasies.

I wish that I was 5'9" instead of 5'2".  (Have fun twisting that one! HA!)

Anonymous

Hehe, easy.
Granted, yet none of your clothes fit and when you try to go out they rip down the seams. You are now naked in public *evl grin*

I wish I had a stick to poke the next person with.
V that means YOU! V

Anonymous

Granted but the stick is magical and each time you go to poke me, the stick retreats and pokes you instead.

I wish my daughter would quit using her sippy cup for a pacifier and just be a more advanced 15 month old baby.

Anonymous

Granted but she does become much more 'advanced'...
And now you are her slave because she used her advanced brain to make a gun to threaten you with.

(silly cheesecake apricot sunmonkey- happy, mdu?)

I wish I could have a cubed inch of cotton- (too small and airy to choke on)

Anonymous

Granted! but I come along and shove it up yor nose and scream NOSE_NOSTRILS! and your avatar becomes real and blinds us all.

Enjoy

I wish I had a bananaphone

Anonymous

Granted, but it is too banana-ey to use as a phone and too phone-y to eat as a banana.  :D

I wish I had a bucket instead of a hand on my left arm.  8)

Anonymous

Granted. It's absolutely huge, but your left arm muscles remain the same. You are rendered unable to move and slowly starve to death.

I wish for invisibility.

Anonymous

Granted. You trip over and nobody sees you, thus you get stepped on.

I wish... for a pair of superhero underpants.

Anonymous

Granted but they formerly belonged to a rubbish superhero that no-one remembers and said previous owner has not washed them...in centuries
Muahahahahaha

I wish Ham-Hams were real
(Lol, I'm obssessed recntly, I managed to procure a copy of Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue!!! Yay ^^)

Anonymous

Granted, but they can't find sunflower seeds and starve. =P
(poor ham-hams...)

I wish for a  :mrgreen: (mr.green) that says "no"

Anonymous

*grants wish* you have a Mr Green that says "NO". It turns out he is also a pacman and he eats you.

I wish Eli would kiss Serigala.

Anonymous

wish granted but the world exploxes when they kiss and kills everyone

i wish for a giant robo suit

Tags: