Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Maze of No Logic

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 09:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I don't know what you'll do, but i can just fly away..." Eli looked at Serigala.
"But maybe I could stay and help you."[/i]

Anonymous

'Well, you could always stay with me if you------,' Serigala noticed another door. A big red one with no handle.

'We're still in the maze,' she groaned, 'why did you want to come in here. It seems like a lot of trouble for enjoyment.'

She walked up to the door and tapped it gingerly. It was hollow. She pushed it and saw that the room was entirely black, not like night is black but a total absence of light.

Anonymous

Eli was eager to go into the darkness, having hidden in it so much in his life.
"come on," he said and walked right in.

Anonymous

'Interesting. This is an unnatural darkness,' she said, wonderring if this is what death was like.
She shifted into her wolf form and packed her clothes into her pack. It was going to be very uncomfortable to shift back. She hoped the dragon wouldn't feel too uncomfortable when she shifted back into a naked lady. She tied the pack, a trick she had learnt as a child and carried it in her mouth. She could see better in this form.

Anonymous

Eli saw Serigala put her clothes away and briefly wondered how she would change back...
(he didn't realize he was staring)

Anonymous

She misread the staring. If she had been in her normal form she would have blushed, but instead she growled.

'Never seen a garou before?' she was slightly irritated. Humans didn't like garou's or werewolves but she would have thought the dragon would be a bit more understanding.

Anonymous

"Huh? Oh, it's not that... I was just.... um... thinking about- I mean, um..."
He kept glancing at the pack that had her clothes in it.

Anonymous

Luckily for Eli, the unnatural darkness meant that neither could see his actions. Serigala smiled weirdly, it was hard to smile as a wolf. Then headed away from the foor: the most likely place the next door would be.

Anonymous

Eli heard her movement and followed.
((yay extra short post!))

Anonymous

'Ouch!' she had only taken a few trotting steps when she bumped nose-first into a wall. It was on a strange angle.

Anonymous

Eli remembered he could use his catfish-like whiskers to feel around. He felt along the wall, nudging Serigala ecery once and a while to tell her where he was.

Anonymous

When the feelers first touched Serigala, she was startled. When she realised it was Eli she relaxed. She felt around the wall, thinking that the dragon really was nothing like what she thought a dragon would be.

'You're not very dragon-like.'

Anonymous

"I'm not one of the European ones you're used to," he replied.
For he had a long, sleek, snakelike body, whiskers, cat ears, a horse-mane, and so on...

Anonymous

She didn't think he understood what she meant. She'd read many books of dragons from all over the globe, some even from before the holocaust. All the books had said how proud and strong dragons were, never that they were shy and awkward. She felt sorry for him, his strange appearance must have left him open to all sors of ridicule.

Anonymous

Actually, Eli was only this way around girls he liked. To anyone who got him angry, they would see his true power. He wished she knew of that... but he was just too soft-hearted to act brave around her.

(as for his appearance, he looks graceful, thank you very much)

Anonymous

Finally her nose shifted on a crack, she tried to push it but it wouldn't budge. She moved back and sat down, she was starting to get tired. And hungry. When they got to the next room she would make something to eat. Hopefully the dragon didn't need to eat much. Next time they came across something big enough she would hunt it.

'Er, Eli, there is a crack in the wall. It might opem.'

Anonymous

Eli took a second to find where the crack was, then tackled at it. At first, it didn't work. So he dug his claws into the ground and scrunched up his body to get more power, and broke a hole out of the wall. Pleased with his strength, he grinned.

Anonymous

Serigala went in first, hoping to change back unseen. She quickly slipped back to normal and got dressed, hoping that Eli was looking another way. (fat chance really)

Anonymous

He didn't say anything about it, but... he saw. :shock:

Anonymous

(Eli = O.O)

Serigala turned around and saw the dragon looking at her. She blushed and muttered something about wanting to go on.