Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ART TRADES WANTED! :D

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2008, 07:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hullo there!!! ^____^ Uhm, the title says it all, really xDD I have three characters here so far, and would like some different pics of them! They are listed in my signature, and there are pics by me for Mystery, and Princess, if you'd like to see my level of skill ^_^ Please let me know if you're interested!! <3

hikaru.dream

If you don't mind I take time, can't color and that I'm not particularly good, I'm up for it!

I was just about bored recently anyway :)

But seriously, I do take time. Loads of it.

Anonymous

I don't mind if you take your time at all ^___^ do you have a sample of art I can see?~ We're all our own worst critic, I'm sure you're not as bad as you say <3

hikaru.dream

There are some pictures I drew a long time ago on my character profile ^_^

The newest one I have on the internet is
//http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m135/hikaru_dream/Drawings/HikaruandShiera.jpg

Anonymous

Wow, those hands are excellent, I can never do hands. Where did you learn to draw like that *insert envy*

hikaru.dream

I look at my own hands and also look at other people's drawing and remember what made me think they were good.

Anonymous

Awww I don't know what you're talking about when you say you cant draw, it's very good! And the hands are amazing! ^___^ I'd love to do a trade with ya!

hikaru.dream

Thank you.

I'm glad to hear that.
Who would you like me to start on first?
I'd prefer female.

Anonymous

Uhm, lessee... well, I have two females, Mystery and Princess :3 Mystery is a more classic female, cuz Princess... well she hardly even looked human xDD So Mystery might be easier for you ^_^;; I'd be really happy if you drew her though!! I only have one pic of her and I have like 4 of Princess xDD So for a pic of Mystery, just look in her profile~ ^_^

Who would you like me to draw for you?~

hikaru.dream

Ok, I'll look that up ^^

Anyone you like  :D
I'm happy to be able to receive any picture.

Anonymous

Are you sure theres none of your characters in particular you'd like me to draw?~

hikaru.dream

Yes.
I don't really care as long as I get one from you :)
It's my hobby recently, gathering other people's pictures.

It could be one of your characters too ^^

Anonymous

Alrighty then ^_^ I should have it done for ya soon then! <3

hikaru.dream

Sorry I got so late >_<
I had it on my computer on Sunday (that's three days ago counting today for me) but I didn't have the time to load it up.

//http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m135/hikaru_dream/Drawings/request_onebreath_mystery.jpg

I drew most of her from memory, and I couldn't get the clothes right so I ended up making up something one the spot :oops:
I suppose she looks rather long and is slanted a little bit, but try not to worry about it :D

Anonymous

Oh man, it's so pretty! I really really like the cloths ^_^ dont worry that they're different, she can own more then one pair of clothes, ne?~ xD I'm really sorry I dont have yours yet, I'm just finishing up my children's story book for class today, hense all my drawing time has been eaten by the nine full color pages of that @_@ Wont be to much longer, promise!!

Thank you so so much!! ^__________^ It's very very pretty! Do you mind if I give a link to it in Mystery's character info?~

hikaru.dream

That's ok. I'm good at waiting :)

But I just looked at it again, and decided I didn't like it very much. So I'll see if I can manage to draw her again or the others. I will definitely take more time though. (I have midterm tests coming up)

Nope I do not mind whatsoever.
It's your's now ^^ Ne?

Anonymous

If you wanted to draw her again I would not complain, but just so ya know I do really like the one you already made for me ^__^ Uhg midterms ;_; I know how you feel, I've started exam work now X_x

Sinse you said you would like a pic of anything at all, I used this trade as a sort of excuse to let myself draw a pic I've really wanted to for a long time, but not done it cuz I was scared it would come out bad xD I'm about half way done inking it, but I cant ink it at home cuz I dont have a table D: so I gotta do it on monday at school... so then I'll prolly scan it and show it to you, but later it'll get colored and everything :D

It is one of my characters though, so if you were hoping for something else, just let me know and I can still do that, too! ^___^

Eeee thanks! I shall insert that link into her info then~ <3

hikaru.dream

Wow.

I never can get the ink right, from the fact that I'm too afraid of messing up :/
I hardly ever do coloring because I don't have copics (that's what they're called here), and don't have the computer pen thingie XD

I might ask you for another just because I like your drawings :D

Anonymous

Oh believe me, I go insane when I'm inking xD I sit at a table like "DON'T TOUCH ME OR THE TABLE OR EVEN BREATHE >:O"..... hence I do it at school where there are nice big tables XD

I don't have either of those :3 I use my mouse to color, and the program photoshop ^o^ It's pretty neat, but it can take a while~

Aw thanks!!! ^____________^

hikaru.dream

Wow again!

I attempted to use my mouse pad and ended up giving up.
Mouses are hard to use :/

I'm almost done with my second one, but I can't say when I can get it on the computer.