Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

ART TRADES WANTED! :D

Started by Anonymous, May 03, 2008, 07:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

eh, I'm just really careful XD zoomed in like a million times and it still takes hours and hours ;_;

No rush ^___^ Here's mine :). I'll prolly color it later >_>;

hikaru.dream

Oooh!

God, I love that ^___________^
He looks cool!

Anonymous

Thanks! ^_^ If you like that, then you should look here...

Apparently when I said I'd color it later I meant I'd staple myself to the computer until it was done.... *cough* yeah xD

hikaru.dream

That was fast lol

At least to me who just woke up :)

I like it :D
Very much!

Anonymous

Anonymous

He looks a lot younger to how I imagined him!

O_o

Anonymous

well he is a baby for his kind xD he's only in his twenties, and his people live to at least 600! O_o

Anonymous

Hehe that's a hell of a lot of possible plottages!

Anonymous

Yessum :D He may act wise and refined but really he's just a little kid xDDD I'm secretly hoping someone cool picks him up when he gets captured >_>;;; he needs an interesting master so he can bitch and try to escape and get back to him home xPPP

Anonymous

Hmm...Darkness could succeed then, if Kumori falls into the caves. Once he gets out, this could potentially close the RP for Kumori, as he doesn't have any emotional attachments / is too passive, so probably won't go and rescue Lazarus.

=/

Anonymous

well Laz did help him once so if there can be another way for him to fall... I kinda just want Laz off his island, the damn antisocial thing >_<

Kumori is such a cool chara~ :3

hikaru.dream

Sorry to be late.

Now that I look at it, I might like the other one better? :p

Here it is :)

And I agree, Kumori is :D

Anonymous

Aww shucks, other people are reading the Lazarus/Kumori RP!!

^_^

*embarrassed*

Anonymous

Ooooo!!!! Wow! Thats really pretty!!! I like your style, very elegant~ ^____^ Thank you so so much!!! <33

hikaru.dream

@Nightshade
Just a little bit :)

@One Breath
I changed my drawing style a bit and that one was one of the first, so I guess I wasn't very used to it.
Ah well.
I'm glad you like it.