Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where was this man for the bounty.... ( Open )

Started by Anonymous, May 23, 2008, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Shion had traveled to various kingdoms seeking out one man, this man had a rather large bounty on his head, usually she ignored bounties. However jobs were a bit short these days so she needed some income to continue her ways of living. Finally tracking him down in the land of Necromantia, the fight was rather boring for her though. All the tales of him being strong seemed rather far fetched, with one feel swoop on her wyvern she beheaded the man in a single blow.  

" Tsh, you seem to have been greatly lied about, you were nothing more then a mere murderer. I will take your head and collect your bounty, guess it was good money for ridding the world of scum like you. "

She grabbed the mans head placing it inside of a bag and flew off towards the place where the bounty had been placed. One problem was she had no idea who put the bounty out, the name was on the flier so she would need to track this person down on foot. She had made her way to Adela the capital of Eastern Le'raana, this place was quite a thriving town. Asking if anyone knew the man who posted to flier got her little results, it seemed ether people did not know him or were scared of him.

" Tsh, can't I get one strait answer from someone, now I am going to have to search this darn place for months to track him down. "

An onlooker overhearing her say such things offered her a good idea, visit the castle area, if anyone knew where someone would be it would be the people there. This was true, most people who enter and exit this country would make sure it was known they would be there. She headed to the castle landing on her white wyvern getting quite a few peoples attentions. Wyverns were not to common but to be controlling one and riding it was another feat all together.

" Now, to get some answers, I am sure I can find one person to help a sweet innocent girl like me. "

Anonymous

This new comer did indeed get peoples attention. In fact, there was so much attention from worried soldiers and knights alike, most likely afraid of being eaten, that she got up from her work and went to investigate. A mix of surprise and annoyance traced over her features, her black and blue hair pulled back into a braid that rested between her shoulder blades, between her large black feathered wings. In full Adelan knight armour, Tarlaka was more than just a little intimidating looking. Bright crystalline blue eyes, normal luscious lips pulled into a tight line. Now, what was this person up to?

Walking at a fairly fast pace, something gained from her years living in the castle and having only her feet to get her to the other side. Sweet innocent girl like her? Tarlaka snorted softly and placed a hand on the hit of her sword at her hip, unsure if this girl posed a threat, normally Tarlaka wouldn't even greet people, but big dragons called for special occasions. The white dragon made Tarlaka tweak an eyebrow up and look at the girl, no, it wasn't Sharlee. Tarlakas little sister whom also had a dragon, even though she knew there was no way it would be that large.

Shaking her head, Tarlaka stopped and looked at this woman. Girl? Tarlaka couldn't tell.

"Sweet innocent girl? You hardly seem it, Miss." Tarlaka said, her hand still on her sword, her large black wings held open slightly, in an attempt to make herself bigger and intimidating. She had to attempt to be intimidating, there was a freaking Dragon right in front of her. Tarlaka was brave enough not to be worried about a simple girl, but she wasn't about to take a swing at the dragon.

"What's your business at the castle, Miss?" Here was hoping that it wasn't anything political. "Also, I should tell you that here," Tarlaka scrunched her nose up, as if to get rid of a bad smell, "Sweet innocent girls don't carry around rotting flesh and ride dragons." A hint of a smile, a bad attempt at being humorous.

Tarlaka was really bad at this conversation thing, so it seemed.

Anonymous

Shion kinda let out a small chuckle, this was true and she was not innocent, but she rarely poised a threat unless you caused injustices that it. The woman seemed to be trying to intimidate her, that of course would not work. She had an underlining concern in her voice, she must think her wyvern would hurt people.

" You don't have to worry Shizu won't harm anyone, she is rather gentle for a wyvern, I was raised my whole life around her. As for the rotten flesh, this was a bounty I collected, one of the people higher in office had the request, I have the paper if your willing to show me to the person. "

She walked toward the woman, she had to make sure she did not show any intent to attack, last thing she wanted was to start a fight with the military here. Her motions were calm, even her aura was as calm as possible, not to provoke and attack from the antsy woman. Her hand out with the bounty letter she had ripped from some bulletin board she had seen somewhere. it asked for him dead or alive, half the reward for dead, but he was a bad person so dead was better.

" This was the flier, it said dead or alive, the man was a terrible person, he deserved death and I gave him it swiftly. If you can help me locate this man I will be out of your hair at any time. "

As she walked close her amulet shined a little the light reflecting off of it. If anyone saw this, it would be likely they would notice where she was from. It was certainly something of nobility, as her dragon also had the crest carved into it's body armor.

Anonymous

"Hmm." Tarlaka grunted, letting her arms fall down, the maroon cape closing slightly around her. Black wings closing and fluffing up slightly. Shaking her head, Tarlaka crossed her arms over her chest and offered a smile. The woman could have been lying for all she knew, but at least she'd be eaten first and the rest of the military could get rid of them. Of course she hoped that wouldn't happen, Tarlaka rather enjoyed living.

"I believe you." Tarlaka said taking the paper, looking it over, her features turned stony and she glared at it. "Swift death you say? You're too kind. Someone like this deserved a slow painful one." Looking up again and smiling, she nodded her head. "I'll show you to him." At least she thought she knew who he was, not a very high ranking official, if he was Tarlaka would be sure that she knew him.

Beginning to walk towards the castle, not at her past fast pace, she snapped her wings open and closed a few times, letting the once puffed up feathers fall into a smooth sheen, the black oil colour of them giving them colours of purple and blue in the sunlight. Stopping for a moment, she turned towards the woman and bowed slightly, her eyes never leaving the others face.

"I am Tarlaka, I'm the Commander of the Military here." She said shortly, her voice cutting and curt. A voice she used for subordinates, "I don't expect you to treat me like a superior, seeing as how you are not from Adela, but I'd appreciate you not treat me like a.."Tarlaka paused for a moment, thinking of the word,"Displaced soldier.." A slow nod and she offered another smile before setting off to walk again. "He's inside, if you would follow me." her eyes caught a little amulet, her eyes narrowed and she looked at it tilting her head, "You have a pretty trinket."

Anonymous

It's amazing how much your world can change in a day.

If anyone had tried to tell him this morning that humans actually existed he'd have called them a lying shumperdump. Humans were of course mythical giants, possessing intelligence to rival fairies, which was silly of course, because no other animal was as smart as fairies, who had created villages and clothing and the like.

That long held belief was becoming somewhat more difficult to maintain at the moment, largely due to the fact that he was flying above the heads of several of these mythical beasts.

He was starting to think that perhaps defying the elders and leaving the safety of the great forest was not the best idea, given the number of giants now wandering about below him.

Walking on the ground, of all things. Though, when you were that big, you probably didn't have to worry about being eaten. They were like bears....bears that had built things. Really impressive things. Like houses made of boulders, clothes made from gods only know what.

He was moving quickly, probably nothing but a read blur to the humans. The bright red wings and crest could easily be mistaken for a bird. Until anyone looked closely and saw a tiny man, little more than boy really, wearing a leather harness with an open back and a pair of pants made from cut leaves. He didn't wear shoes; they made it awfully hard to grip.

Diving down a little and weaving around the humans, Daithi rounded a corner, only to meet what was perhaps the most horrifying sight that he'd ever laid eyes on. A dragon. A true as spit full sized giant fairy eating bloody dragon!

He panicked, turning in a flutter to try to escape, but instead hit some sort of soft black wall. He tried again, but this time hit something red and very hard. His flailing arms found something and grabbed on, holding what turned out to be a giant braid of hair.

He clung there, hoping his head would stop spinning in time for him to not get eaten.

Anonymous

Asking this woman proved to be a good idea, as it seemed she knew this man somehow, this was great news. The woman had questioned the amulet, well maybe this would lead to some clues, her father had said once she found her kingdom they likely would want her to join. Stepping inside she looked at the man smiling and dropping the bad on the table, hopefully this was the guy. The smell of the rotten flesh filled the air, it was a horrid smell but it did not seem to bother Shion.

" Here is the head of a man you had a bounty on, he resisted so only naturally I had to kill him, I understand I only get half the reward. Not like he did not deserve to die for his crimes, piece of filth earned every bit of his punishment. "

She waited for the man to open the bag and he did, covering his mouth and nodding in agreement. This was the right man, she was glad though she really needed some money, she was currently in debt and would like to take care of that. The man handed her a pouch of money, she simply shook it a bit and seemed satisfied, she had great hearing and could tell it was the right amount.

" Thanks for the money, if you ever need another head removed like this guy feel free to get a hold of me. As for me I will take my leave from your place, I have toher things to attend to. "

Turning toward Tarlaka she smiled a bit, the woman seemed like she could guide her around for a bit, she was interested in joining a military. She would only serve to help the weak and to protect the innocent, if the army was all about taking over she would refuse to be any part of it.

" You know, I was wondering something, is your military currently looking for skilled fighters, though not sure what kind of unit someone like me can fit in. I have been currently seeking out a military contract, being I need one money wise, I won't harm innocent people though. "

She waited for the womans answer, smiling of course but she was very curious, this woman also suited her taste. Licking her lips a bit looking her over, she was not half bad, the wings were a bit of a turn on for her. She probably was not that kind of woman, but who knew sometimes you can be very surprised and find one.

Anonymous

After living in a castle and taking part in a few well planned out battles, the stentch of decaying flesh was something foreign and unkind to her senses. Obviously this womans sense of smell had been killed during her travels. Suppressing a shudder, one of the few female qualities she had left - - A sense of smell and a dislike of gross ones - - Tarlaka kept her eyes on the body less head flopped onto the desk. In the fairly long walk it had taken through the castle to get to here, she could feel an odd weight on her head and the smell didn't get any better.

That poor mans paper work. Moving quickly and flagging down a patrolling soldier, she quietly ordered him to dispose of the decaying head. Yuck. Bowing to the man, apologizing for the sticky mess the goo left behind on his papers. They'd be redone of course, even if she felt like hearing a little girl squeal when the papers got around to Yuri.

A evil smirk pranced on her lips at the thought, then turned to the woman. Whose name she didn't know. A frown creased her brow and she looked at her. Hm. Hadn't offered a name. She'd have to ask the girl now, wouldn't she? Snapping her wings closed, Tarlaka gave a muffled huff and rubbed at the top of her head. What the hell was that? Reaching over her shoulder she pulled her long braid up over her shoulder... And found a little bird clinging to it.

Large blue eyes blinked once, twice, before her gloved hand reached out and grasped the thing around the middle. Business now, bothering the little bug later. Of course she kept a gentle grip on it, a finger lightly petting over a little red wing. It was almost cute.

"Now, you never gave me your name, Miss, and the Adelan army is always looking for fighters." Tarlaka lift an eyebrow, blinking at her. Surely she knew that while Serendipity was the peaceful sister, Adela was the military strong house. Only stupid people and stupid clans fought against Adela, and they lost. "I believe there is harsh punishment for people," Tarlaka used the word people, mostly because it made her feel better, being one of only a handful of women to join the Adelan army," Who don't follow the laws."

Offering a smile, Tarlaka gave a gentle shrug and pet at the little bugs wing again, figuring that since it was a soft spot her her , it would be like that with the little creature too. Here's hoping. "Things were shaky for a while when Akkiel disappeared," again, the bastard "But he's returned and things are returning to the way the things were be-." Blinking, Tarlaka looked over her shoulder, lowering a wing so she could see, then opening it and stretching it to its full six food length. Nope. No one behind her.

Who was she licking her lips at?

Maybe the little bug. Tarlaka looked down and smiled. "And whom might you be, Little One?" He didn't look very tasty. That meant...

Oh dear. A pretty flush lit her cheeks up and Tarlaka gave all her attention to the little bug. It was one thing to have a man stare at your ass when you were going through rounds with the new recruits. Quite another for another woman to lick her lips at you.

Anonymous

This was not good, not good! Daithi clung desperately to the gigantic braid, his lifeline. Even as his head stopped ringing he dared not let go. To either side were wings that were so large they hardly seemed possible, and below the woman's legs formed deadly crushers that would squish him if her tried to fly and fell.

Best just to hang on then and try not to be seen until she stopped. And stop she did, in a gigantic cavern that stunk like the carnivorous plants. He held a hand to his mouth to prevent his breakfast from escaping.

Before he could even think about letting go she was off again, the braid flicking as she turned and almost dislodging him. He worked his hands in deeper for a better grip.

He was just weighing up his options, considering an attempt at flight, when he found his tether being pulled upwards. He found himself staring into eyes that must have been as big as his head, at least. Frozen in fear he didn't even try to escape when she plucked him up and set him down again on some sort of hammock. No...wait, that was her hand.

He opened his mouth to protest, but then was silenced by her gently petting his wing. Fear was consumed by soothing waves. It became hard to focus.

When she stopped he ruffled his wings, wanting more. She thankfully obliged, this time resulting in Daithi going completely limp and letting out a soft crooning noise.

So good...

So nice....

It took him a moment to realise the question was directed at him. Yes of course, he would appear little to her. Little did she realise, he was of quite normal size, and it was she that was the giant.

She blushed, which served to make her look less...well less like a monster to Daithi. Fairies blushed, and she did have wings are all, perhaps this was not a human, but a Fairy somehow grown by magic.

"I am Daithi E'Tick, er, my lady," he replied as coherently as he could while still being petted.

"And, who might you be?"

He'd been about to call her 'Large one', but women rarely took that well.

Anonymous

Shion noticed the woman gave a response she blushed when she had licked her lips, this was a great sign. Unfortunately the little imp or fairy was blocking her advances, typically she did not notice men but this one blocked her chance to get closer. She would still however try to snag a date with this woman, she still had a lot more love to give and had not had anything in about two months.

" I never introduced myself my name is Shion, and I must say your wings looks amazing, you really take good care of them. Probably sounds strange hearing a human say that, but I keep my wyverns wings clan and spend a lot of time with her. So wings don't even bother me, in fact the just bring out your beauty even more. "

She was trying to be smooth and hopefully it was working, that man was bothering her though, taking that attention she wanted. Little bugs could annoy her to no end, and she hated when people blocked her attempts. She moved closer to the woman, looking over her body, her eyes undressing her a bit, yeah she would do quite well.

" I was wondering if you had any plans later, I could use a guide around town, and I would like to ask a few questions. Maybe we could go out have some dinner, enjoy the town just two girls hanging out, of course if you want more I would gladly advance past that. "

She glared at the little fairy man, her eyes clearly giving a your blocking my advances look, and she did not like men much to begin with. She circled around the woman like a lion stalking its prey, she had some nice curves, the wings would make for an interesting night.

Anonymous

Focus on the cute little bug.

Tarlakas blue eyes stared down at the little bug, wishing it was bigger, if only to draw attention away from herself. And her wings. Feeling uncomfortable at being looked at as a woman, not just a body that could wield a sword, Tarlaka tucked her wings in tight to her body, so tightly that they were beginning to cramp up.

"Um... Yes, I take very good care of my wings... It would be a bad idea to let them get dirty."Bring out her beauty? Tarlaka felt an eyebrow raise up and she blinked. "Er... Thank you, Shion."  Tarlaka nodded, brushing her long braid over her shoulder again, reaching behind her to make sure it wasn't tangled into any of her larger feathers. What was she supposed to do? The woman was - Oh. Tarlakas eyes widened and she blinked, looking over her shoulder again and made a funny face.

What to say...

Then the woman had to go and say something as veiled as that. Oh wow.

"I.. erm.. Shion." Tarlaka took a firm tone, one she used for soldiers when she was correcting something about how they held a sword or even talked to someone, "I'm very flattered that you... erm... Seem to be attracted to me. But I'm afraid that since the night I conceived my daughter, I've not interest in relationships -  Male and female a like - and I have far too much work to do to take a break and show you around town." Offering a kind smile, Tarlaka remembered that she was petting the little bug that was still resting in her hands.

Looking down at him, she offered another smile. "Pleasure to meet you Lord Daithi. I am Tarlaka." She stopped petting and held out her hand, keeping it flat so the thing wouldn't fall off. "You have lovely wings." She stated, tilted her head and looked past him to Shion.

"Of course if you wish to discuss joining the military I could put work off for an hour or so." Even if the woman would undress her with her eyes, Tarlaka wasn't about to turn down a seemingly skilled fighter. That would be bad. Her eyes glazed over as she tried to imagine Yuri or Akkiel dealing with a flamingly gay official who always hit on them. It made her feel a little better and less naked.

"Could... Erm... Do you like women?" Tarlaka blinked before she realized she said it and bit her lip. Whoops, at least she'd know for sure. The winged commander could always hope that this Shion was a cannibal and looking at her because she would make a nice meal.

Anonymous

To say that Daithi wasn't exactly following all of this would be an understatement. He was having enough trouble struggling with the urge to escape to concentrate on flirting. On the one hand, this human's mouth was big enough that she could probably swallow him whole, and he really had no idea what they ate, but on the other hand she was stroking his wings, which made it very difficult to fear her and summon the energy to move.

When the other human, the blonde one, glared at him Daithi shrunk back, convinced she was about to eat him. Who was attracted to whom? What? He had absolutely no idea what was going on, though he did get that feeling you got when you were standing between two women about to have an argument. It was best just to leave, especially when one of them started glaring at you like it was your fault.

He looked back to the woman holding him, at first mistaking the smile for something more....hungry. His cheeks coloured a little. Lord Daithi. If Elder Tallow could see him now... well she'd probably throttle him actually.

"Uh...thank you," he replied, a little thrown by the compliment. "As do you."

He fluffed his wings a little, trying not to beam too much. He didn't get many compliments. He wasn't particularly tall or fast or strong, nor clever or even particularly interesting, so attention from the ladies was...rare, to say the least. He flopped onto his knees and held what he assumed was the leather of her glove for support.

Tarlaka, as her name turned out to be, completely threw him with her next question. At first he thought it was directed at him, and when he realised it wasn't, it didn't make any more sense. Daithi of course did not realise he came form a culture where it would be odd if someone did not like men and women.

Anonymous

Hurm so she wasn't interested, well that was such a shame, a nice looking woman like her, oh well plenty more fish in the sea. Then she asked the question, quite forward, though how she did not understand that just by body language alone was beyond her. She moved a little closer to the woman, right next to her, her mouth around an inch from the ear.

" I like woman a great deal, as I have no desires for men, my lips kiss very special places on woman. To bad your not interested, I would love to make it worth your time to try something new. "

Her finger lightly running along the edge of the womans right wing, she knew wings were very sensitive to touch, and actually were a weak spot. The touch alone gave them shivers, but it also stimulated them. She smiled at the little imp thing, she was rather mean to the poor thing. She did not care for men much, but the guy had done nothing wrong.

" I am sorry for seeming mean mr.. emm thing, but I don't really care for men and most of the time I ignore them. As for the military offer, I would like to hear more about it, I may be rather flirtatious, but I take my duties as a knight very seriously. "

Anonymous

A shiver did run up her spine, but probably not for the reasons Shion had been hoping for. Making a bit of a face at having hot breath on her ears, which, like her wings, were also very sensitive, Tarlaka took a subtle step away. This woman. Tarlaka couldn't think of a word for her. One moment she's all serious and after money with a rotting head, the next she's trying to get the Commander to pant after her. Tarlaka panted after no one.

Maybe one person, but it's not like it was ever physical panting. Besides, it was a lost cause, simple touches from people made her recoil in disgust. Then she felt it, a hand on her wing, stroking through her feathers.

Quickly, Tarlaka snapped her wings a few times, a loose feather dragging lose from the large black wings. Her eyes were an icy blue as she looked at the other woman. "I would like if you did not touch my wings. I've no interest in you, the only breasts I like are my own, and I don't plan on seeing any girls undressed other than when I have to bathe my daughter." Which she also hated. Even if it made her smile seeing the cute little face grin and giggle. Shaking her head of the memories, which also served as a reminder. Shit.

Silently cursing, Tarlaka sighed and looked down at Daithi then back at Shion.

"I'm afraid I've gotten that I have personal duties to attend to first, you're welcome to... Follow me. I can tell you while I'm... Going about business." A slow nod, why was she letting this random horny-seeming female into the castle? Well, probably because it was a girl. They always seemed less intimidating and harmless. Tarlaka had horrifying images of being raped by a girl.  How would that even work?

Eh, she didn't want to know.

"Anyway, this is Daithi. He's... I don't know what he is." She stated and looked down and smiled again, at least he didn't pose much of a threat, the cute crest of hair just made her want to pet him more. A pure feminine smile was on her face when she moved him to sit on her shoulder, the metal plate and cape would be enough for him to hang onto. "Hope you don't mind, but I need my hands, Little One." Tarlaka turned her attention to Shion. Offering a semi-smile, still a little irritated at being whispered at and stroked.

"I'm afraid you'd have to listen to men here. The regent is a man, the king is a man, and almost all the army is men, almost all of the knights are men, too." They were usually better at brute force, and just fighting in general. Akkiel was a beast when he fought, Tarlaka never wanted to fight him. Ever. She imagined Yuri being a bit of a pansy with a sword, that thought brought a smirk to her lips.

Tarlaka began walking towards the castle again, a hand open slightly to catch Daithi if he fell. "Sorry for ignoring you little one, business needs attending too. I can show you to someone who would love you though. She has little wings, too."  Smiling slightly she waved her hand to Shion slightly, indicating for her to follow.

They were going to the nursery.

Tarlaka had to give her daughter a bath.

Damn kids and them needing to be clean.

Damn nurses and leaving because taking care of her was too much.

Damn life.

Anonymous

"Quite alright," he squeaked as the scary one apologised and then, thankfully, went back to ignoring him.

That one was fierce. Daithi got a definite bad feeling from her, like she didn't like him simply because. He hated that reason, because. It always made him feel like people were trying to hide things.

Tarlaka certainly didn't seem happy about the scary one touching her wings. You didn't touch a woman's wings without her permission, that was just common sense. When Tarlaka mentioned her breasts Daithi blushed and looked away. He hadn't really thought about it, but these humans were giant in every way...so that mean that beneath that armour were some gigantic boobs.

He tried not to think about it.

He changed his focus. So she had a daughter eh? That was nice. Giant boobies, as big as he was, maybe bigger. Gah!

He hopped onto the offered shoulder, squatting and holding the thick red material for support. It was like wool, actually it might be wool, but something seemed odd about it. Something he had never seen, for sure.

He perked up a little when she told him there was someone with little wings who would love him. Another fairy perhaps? Maybe someone had come exploring here before him. A familiar face would certainly be welcome in this land of giants.

"Uh, I'm a fairy by the way."

This was turning out to be fun actually, an adventure. Daithi, explorer of the land of giants. He liked the sound of that.

Anonymous

Shion looked curiously at him, a fairy he was though she had never seen one till this exact moment. He was nothing but a blur to her, but the other woman had said he was cute, so she had to guess he was. She began to follow Tarlaka watching the ever peering eyes of the people nearby. Some people seemed shocked a woman of her figure, and erm body type would go for a winged woman like that.

" So you have a daughter, which is rather cute, don't have any kids myself, never planned really to have one ether. As for the man part, I do listen to men I just cant see there faces or bodies other then a blur. I have been like this for a long while now, I listen to mens orders, but I cant actually put a face behind the voice. "

That was certainly not normal, she of course had no clue she had a spell placed on her long ago by a powerful mage. This caused her to never be able to tell one man from another, and forget what there faces would look like. She followed her to the nursery she had to figure Tarlaka's daughter was here, why take care of her if she was here. This place seemed interesting, and seeing kids was interesting. She said she had no interest, but she really did love kids a lot. The most innocent of people, they were just happy being fed and playing, no evil intentions.

" So, how old is your daughter Tarlaka ?, you don't exactly seem very old so i would say under five for sure, though I must say for having a child your body is amazing. Anyways, little fairy man, your people must have it tough, cant exactly mate with humans can you. You guys are far to small to accomplish that feat, so your only hope is breeding with your own race. "

Sighing while looking up and down Tarlaka such a shame, she would have done so many things to her, this was time to seek a new fun person to play with. Seeing one of the rather cute nurses Shion maybe passing remarks causing the poor nurse to blush and run off.

" One question I have about the military though is, where would I be placed, I am obviously not foot soldier, and riding with the other mounted units would be tough being I fly and they don't. Any place I earn I will accept, for now I expect I have to prove myself in combat and other things. I have no doubt in my skills, as I was trained buy a man who was the most skilled dragon master I had ever seen.

Anonymous

Like usual, Tarlaka ignored the eyes. It was bad enough having large room filling black wings, which were spooky to some highly religious people, but being in full armour still had new simple soldiers to stare. Jerks. Tarlaka fluffed her wings, the feathers making her wings look fuzzy rather than feathery. A clear sign something was irritating her. Shion began to speak again, so Tarlaka turned her head slightly to give the woman attention.

"She wasn't planned." she snapped once the other woman was done with her speach. Well, at least she could take orders. No good having a soldier around who couldn't. Fodder for the front lines in a large battle. "It's good that you take orders." She stated boredly. Again, more irritated than before. Some people just didn't think before they spoke.

Blinking slightly for a moment Tarlaka paused.

How old was her daughter?

She'd spent time with her, more like a nap time than anything, saw her morning noon and night to feed her. Tarlaka had insisted that she wouldn't someone else nourish her child. It was hers after all and Tarlaka was at least a little posessive. Lets see, pregnant for nine months, Yuri arriving at at least the half way mark, Akkiel had been gone for little over a year, and that would mean...

"My daughter is four months old." Another slight flush to her cheeks and she turned away, tightening her wings to her back. "My body is none of your concern, but being in my position didn't leave me to be lazy and get fat, even while I was pregnant, the day after I had my child I was wearing my armour and going about like normal." Her lips pursed and she frowned, looking like a pouty child more than a grumpy woman.

How on earth did she go from her daughter, to her body, to Daithi having sex with a human? Tarlaka didn't even want to imagine it, sunshine sunshine sunshine.

Tarlaka could only offer Shion an odd look, clearly saying '...What the hell?' before entering the nursery. A nurse was on duty, of course, but just to watch and cuddle when things got bad. Tarlaka saw the young girl, probably a wet-nurse or one in training. The one that was fondly watching over her cooing daughter was an old grandmother of a lady. She turned to Tarlaka and offered a kind smile before lightly patting Seiteki on the tummy and leaving the room. "Remember to clean up and to not make much of a mess." The nurse stated, giving Tarlaka a bit of a leer.

Of course she agreed.

"I'm sorry for dragging you here, Miss. Shion, but I cannot neglect my daughter anymore than I already do." An apologetic smile and Tarlaka unclipped her torso armour, her gauntlets and gently placed Daithi on the table besides her daughters bed.

Naked of metal from the waist up, Tarlaka rubbed her hands together and looked down and her squirming happy daughter.

Making a face, she just stared. She knew how to bathe a child, of course she did. Right? Making a face, Tarlaka turned around towards the woman and made a face.

"Do you know how to wash babies?" Blinking for a moment, Tarlaka turned back towards Daithi, who Tarlaka had accidentally placed dangerously close to her daughters curious fists. "Do you? Could you help?"

Give her a sword and she'd kill a hundred men. Give her a baby and she wouldn't know what to do. Tarlaka all but leered at it, still not believeing that thing came out of her.

((OOC: Seiteki is pretty NPCish. All she does is coo and drool, so... yes... play out all the coo and drooling you like.))

Anonymous

They entered the nursery, and Daithi peered around at the babies that were as big as a small house. Even these could likely swallow him if given the chance and proper intent. Best just not to think about it.

He had utterly no idea how to respond to Shion. Her statement was....well it was utterly ridiculous! Of course fairy's couldn't breed with humans, no more than a monkey could breed with a snake. That hardly made their life tough. he couldn't help his indignant retort.

"My only hope is breeding with my own race? What poppycock is that!? I suppose you're quite disappointed that you are incapable of breeding with a cat! Or a mouse!"

He wasn't quite sure she heard him. To think of the utter idiocy of her statement. Apparently human blondes were no more intelligent than fairy blondes.

Now that they'd stopped he felt safe standing up, arms crossed and chin held high, completely agreeing with what Tarlaka was saying. So he didn't exactly understand what was going on. So what? He caught the general gist of it. Shion was being nothing short of rude. It was completely inappropriate to be so forward and inquisitive with someone you'd just met.

He was so busy giving Shion a good glaring; he almost fell off as Tarlaka placed the armour down on the side table. Sliding down the curved pauldron, Daithi peered into the cradle that he could only assume held Tarlaka's young offspring. She was four months old and only that developed? He shook his head. At four months a fairy would he almost ready to start flying. Humans must take much longer to develop.

She was an attractive child, who indeed possessed small wings like her mothers. The child looked back at him, her eyes giant pools completely out of proportion to the rest of her body. She looked almost fairy. He leaned in a little closer, smiling at her. She smiled back, which perhaps he should have recognised and seen the danger.

A chubby hand groped its way upward, making Daithi flutter backwards to avoid being grabbed. A few flaps sent him back on top of the pauldron, where he crouched with his hands planed in front of him. She child began to wail, starting as an annoyed yelping and slowly rising in pitch and frequency.

"Do I know how to wash that?" he responded incredulously, pointing at the child bent on making him her new chew toy. "Uh...well, I helped bathe a baby boar once. They're about the same size I suppose...and probably about as co-operative. Finding a suitable pool would be the first step."

Anonymous

Shion had a totally stunned look on her face, yes she was a mother but she had no idea how to bathe a child. She sighed a bit completely shocked nether of them knew crap about babies, was that at all possible. She moved toward the child smiling lightly, well if she were to bathe her the chest plate would have to go, unbutton the plate she sat it down nearby on the floor. Exposed were her rather, ample breasts, she wore a tight black undershirt but it left next to none imagination. She did not wear a bra, because in the armor it would be far to hot, it also might get caught up with a weapon hitting it.

" Alright, let me show the two of you how to bathe a child, it is rather simple and you don't want very much water. When bathing a child you only use an inch or two, it is basically like giving them a sponge bath, this prevents any risk of drowning. Also you use luke warm water, if the water is to hot it will burn the child's skin, to cold and the child risks getting sick. "

She moved over to the child looking around the room before spotting the small carrier used for bathing. She moved over to the sink to get the water at the right temp while keeping an eye on the two to make sure they did nothing stupid. After filling the water to the right level, and double checking the temp she brought the carrier over to the two setting it down in front of them.

" Okay, watch closely how I bathe this child, now it is important you clean there body very well, you also have to make sure she has no rashes developing. "

Her hand slowly moving toward the child making sure she was non threatening with her smile, the child seemed to be in high spirits which did make this task easier. She lightly took one of the folded wings ever so gently spreading it so she could clean any dirt or gunk that may be caught up in them. She was doing exactly what she would do to take care of her own wyverns wings, which she had to clean at least once a week.

" Notice I am lightly touching her wings, make sure you do this very gently, this could hurt the child if not properly done right. Also make sure to throughly clean her legs and upper legs, if you don't she could get a nasty rash. "

Shion proceeded to comfort the child while cleaning her, this brought a new personality out, she seemed so happy to take care of the child. She had a very motherly feel about her, like she was meant to be a mother. Her face wore a big smile, and she seemed so kind, it would be hard to tell she was a knight like this.

Anonymous

Tarlaka could feel an eyebrow twitch. Rolling bright blue eyes when the lady, Shion took off her armour too. What was the point of that? Besides of course to attempt to sway Tarlaka with her breasts. It wasn't working.

Then she said it. Let me show you how to bathe a child. Tarlaka's hands clenched and she watched this other woman give her tips to bathing her child. Tarlaka's lips drew into a line as she watched this person get all the things ready for the bath. This was Mommy Baby Bonding Time.

And she was intruding on it.

Then she saw it. The woman was watching them while she got water. Tarlaka felt that insult to her very bones, her hands clenched while she watched this woman handle and bathe her baby. Talk to her like she was stupid, incompetent, inept. A clear sneer was on her face, a posesive mother. That was her daughter. She never asked for Shion to bathe her kid, just asked her if she knew how.

Tarlaka was further infuriated when she went on to tell her to clean wings. Her own, which had been opening slowly and getting puffier from the feathters that stuck out, snapped closed. Causing a little gust in the room. Looking at Daithi, Tarlaka let out a breath and watched as calmly as she could, back straight, arms at her side, wings pulled tight to her back. If she had been anyone else, she would have snatched her daughter away and done it her self, ignoring what was going on with her child and what limbs were held onto.

Unlike motherly Shion, Tarlaka always looked like a knight. The braid, the stern look in her eyes, the graceful movements, even when whearing twenty pounds of metal. Now, she just looked like a scary possesive mother. Once Shion was finished bathing her daughter, Tarlaka found a fluffy towel and scooped Seiteki up and away from the dragon rider, glaring silently and gently drying her daughter who was making facinatied cooing noises and grasping for the tip of her braid.

"Look, Shion. I know you meant well, but it's another thing to pick up my daughter, treat me like an idiot than bathe her when I was only asking for help." A posessive bubble rose up her throat and she gentle ran a finger over her daughters cheek and pointed ear careful of her wings, which as of now, were useless and barely moved. "I don't appreciate your treating me like that. You may be unnaturally talented, riding a dragon, being a knight - Even though I doubt any royalty knighted you - having no children yet magically knowing everything about them. This one, "Tarlaka pointed down to her daughter with her free hand, "Is mine. Don't touch her unless I say you can."

A final note. Tarlaka put Seiteki back into her basenet, drying her off carefully making cooing noises and waving her braid. Getting Seiteki clothed, basically a diaper because as the only baby in the nursery -- Having no other people on premises being stupid enough to get pregnant -- Seiteki was watched over like a hawk, if Tarlaka didn't ask to do it herself, the plump nurse would take care of her.

Of course, Tarlaka spent enough time with Seiteki that she knew her mother when she heared her. Keen little elf ears. Smiling down at her daughter after petting the tip of a tiny pointed ear, Tarlaka looked back towards the two. "Daithi, could you keep an eye on Seiteki, I need a word with Shion."

Smiling, Tarlaka left her armour off and motioned to the hall way. "Business, no babies for now." A solemn nod and Tarlaka waited for Shion to leave the room.

Anonymous

Shion outright unnerved Daithi. Not only did she look strange, not having any wings and all, but she was just too...fast. Everything the woman did seemed sudden. It made him jumpy.

Like when she took Tarlaka's baby, it was just so sudden. She didn't even ask. He was surprised Tarlaka hadn't slapped her, actually. His own mother probably would have.

His mother...she'd be worrying. He'd said he was going out to look for peaches.

He looked down and for a moment thought he saw one of his brothers on the floor. It was only his own distorted reflection in Shion's discarded armour. Funny, he didn't really see why she needed to take it off to steal... er... bathe the child. It wasn't like she cuddled it or had to feed it or anything.

He caught it too, the glance. She had the same expression the elder council wore when he thought it would be a good idea to run naked through the girl's classroom. It seemed somewhat presumptuous for someone without wings to be telling a winged woman how to wash wings. It'd be like him telling her how to...ah....best not to go down that train of thought.

A sudden gust pushed Daithi to the side, one wing getting caught up like a sail. He looked up at met Tarlaka's gaze. She didn't look very happy, but who could blame her. She clearly wanted to spend time with her daughter, and now some woman, who he could only assume form the way they talked to each other had only just met Tarlaka, came in and started manhandling, or woman handling as it were, her child. He tried to look sympathetic.

Tarlaka made a good point, several actually. She wasn't so different from a fairy mother.

"I...uh....ok," he squeaked. Keep an eye on her? That couldn't be too hard right?

He hopped back down to the edge of the table, leaning over to look down at Seiteki, who was wriggling for some reason. She really was huge. Maybe this wasn't such a good plan.

He turned around and called after Tarlaka, "Uh, perhaps this – guh!" Thick fingers wrapped around his legs, yanking him into the bassinet. He landed on the child's belly, and was scooped up again before he could stand. She looked at him, on hand holding his body and the other, somewhat painfully, grasping a wing. Lacking the proper sense, Daithi didn't think to yell out for help until his head had been placed firmly between Seiteki's toothless gums. It was slimy and warm and he could feel her sucking on him. Not at all pleasant. He didn't open his mouth in case he drowned, instead he just held his breath, flailed, and hoped the women wouldn't be long.