Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Where was this man for the bounty.... ( Open )

Started by Anonymous, May 23, 2008, 11:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Shion followed her out of the room, she had to think of something to say, she was not trying to insult the poor woman, she just seemed unsure how to take care of a baby. She had taken care of a few of the villagers whose parents had been killed, so from a young age learned to care for children well, she also seemed pissed she washed her wings. She did not quite understand why she took it as an insult, she just wanted to show her to proper technique for bathing a child.

" I am sorry.... I did not mean to insult you, you just seemed a bit confused on what to do.... plus proper bathing is important for a child. I was raised helping take care of children in my village so it just kinda took over, I am very sorry though. "

She bowed her head in respect to the woman, she probably wanted to bond with the child, but here Shion was ruining that naturally, even though honestly she was not trying too. This was supposed to be about Business so she waited to hear what she had to say, it was likely about joining the military, which was fine with her but she did still feel a bit guilty.

" So what is this Business you have to do with me.... I am guessing information about joining the ranks. I will move on from the previous topic being it makes you a bit uncomfortable..... so lets start off on a fresh foot... I will gladly join the ranks and help defend this kingdom from any injustice that might peak its head. "

She hoped the change in subject would make the commander in a better mood, she clearly was angry as a hornets nest, and that was not a good way to get on someones side.

Anonymous

A snarl bubbled up her throat but Tarlaka bit it back. She was not an animal. Only animals protected their young so violently. But dammit, Tarlaka didn't want someone else taking care of her daughter! Tarlaka could only roll her eyes at the girls explanation. Of course, when she wasn't working her ass off to prefect her fighting skills, why not bathe a few babies? She could only raise an eyebrow at this persons excuse. Tarlaka knew hygiene was important to babies, having watched her mother raise her little sister, Tarlaka knew all these things. Just because she didn't know how to do it, didn't mean that she didn't know it was important. Letting out a puff of breath, Tarlaka just watched Shion.

"Of course you grew up around that. I'm more than sure almost all the possible knights help take care of their neighbours children, it's very important, you know. Learning how to keep babies clean." Her voice was heavily laced with sarcasm, of course the word village struck a cord. No way in hell would she be a knight in a village, village did not scream status and talent... It screamed country bumpkin. Tarlaka shook her head slightly and pushed a loose wisp of blue hair behind her pointed ear.

Smirking, Tarlaka leaned back slightly, her black clothed arms crossing over her chest and her eyebrow raised at Shion. Black wings tucked tightly to her back, using them slightly as a cushion against the wall, of course it made the lower joints ache, but at the moment, that was the last thing on her mind.

"I'm afraid Adela is a very well protected Kingdom. Even when our king is gone we manage to survive, of course we've had a few falls, but I'm no political leader." Leering slightly, Tarlaka looked up and down Shion, looking at her as a fighter, as a warrior. She looked like a lean young man with huge tumors on his chest. Pursing her lips, Tarlaka eyed Shions breasts for a moment and then shook her head. "You'll have to wrap up your breasts, like me." Tarlaka motioned to her own chest, which was by no means flat - Binding them that much hurt while she was nursing - but weren't as flopping as Shions. "And you'll have to live in the barracks. You may be a knight were you're from, but you're not a knight here until Akk..Until King Akkiel says so. I have no say in it, so don't sweet talk me."

A quick nod and Tarlaka turned around and entered the room again.

"Seiteki! What are you doing!? Don't chew on him!!" Wide eyed, her wings open slightly and puffing up in distress, Tarlaka gentle pried Daithi from her daughters drooling mouth. Chewing on her lip, Tarlaka left one hand to be gnawed on by her daughter, a knuckle, which Seiteki happily drooled on.

"Daithi?" Tarlaka shook her hand slightly, worried that her daughter had killed him by drowning him in drool. "Are you okay?" Okay, no more making the fairy watch her daughter, if he survived...

Anonymous

After being saved from Seiteki's mouth just in the nick of time, Daithi tried to breath, but ended up sucking in drool. He exhaled with what little air was left, blowing bubbles in the spit which popped, allowing him to breathe again.

"I'm, I'm fine," he gasped.

Patting himself to ensure he was still in one peace, Daithi offered a weak smile. Everything was still there, so all was alright. He'd just be a tad more careful.

"Lovely girl," he quipped, grinning stupidly. The lack of oxygen was still making him feel a bit dizzy. He curled up; clinging to one of Tarlaka's gloved fingers.

"I just...just need to rest for a moment." He half closed his eyes, not falling asleep but not really moving either.