Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mia's Character Sprite Workshop ^^

Started by Anonymous, July 17, 2008, 10:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[center:2f0u7etk][/center:2f0u7etk]

See the cute lil character sprites in my signature? I make characters sprites on request in the style of the RPG Maker XP Defaults
So if you want one or more of your characters spritifying just post a reply ^^
I like full-body coloured pics but full-bodied black and white pics are okay too. At a push I can work from a description but be warned what you view the character to look like might not be how I interpret it from the description o.O
I will attempt non-humanoids but they are trickier and take more time, but Anthro's are absolutely fine ^^

Sprites I've done so far ^^

Some more of my work

Anonymous

*waves arm* Oh! Me! Me!

Can you do a centaur? I don't know if that's an option XD

But um...yes! I would love ones! How many am I allowed? XD

Anonymous

As many as you want and if I can do a Naga then I can do a centaur ^^

Anonymous

Then I would love Zandra, but that will have to wait on a picture. Though the picture is only gonna be waist up. Rina can't draw the horses so well <___<;;

But can I have Ra'rin? Her picture is in her profile as well as her colors. And I would love a Damayanti and a Mikhail. They also have pictures and descriptions in the profile goodness

I need to draw Raphael so I can get one of him too ^.^

hikaru.dream

Ooh!!
I want one!! :D

Those are absolutely fantastic.

I think I'll have to draw a full body picture though and I haven't colored any of them.

Anonymous

One Ra'Rin Sprite ^^

Hope it's okay o.O It's not some of my best work o.O

And sure I'll do your characters too hikaru ^^ I accept all challenges ^^
As for pics you could do what I do and cheat ^^

Anonymous

Awesome! She kicks so much ass! <333!

Anonymous

Heheh, glad you like it ^^

I've got a Tetra sprite to do for Incen on RotE but then I'll do Mikhail and Damayanti ^^

EDIT: Um, Zombie the links in their profiles are brokeded o.O

Anonymous

Oh, these are awesomeness... May I please have one of Phoenix? (the character, not me ^^; )
I don't have a picture of him at the moment but I'll post the link once I get it online.

Anonymous

Whaaaat? Crazyness! I shall fix that! *fixes*

Okay? They should work now. Wonder what happened. Gah. I really need to draw the rest of my characters so that I can have more sprites ^.^ I <3 the sprity goodness

Anonymous

Miiiiiiiiiiiaaaaa

I wants them but I has no pictures. ;~;

Anonymous

.....o.O Then don't post here numbnuts

Done your Mikhail sprite Zombie ^^

Doing Phenyo last night killed my hands so I'll probably do Damayanti tomorrow okay

Anonymous

Yay! He's so cute! *pinches cheeks* XDDD

You are full of win!

Anonymous

Okkies here's Damayanti

Since it said in your profile she wouldn't normally dress how she does in the picture I didn't mirror her outfit exactly
And I did try to make it look like different bits of her are from different people o.O
And I'd never heard the term 'strawberry blonde' before so I had to wiki it and try and guess o.O

Anonymous

Those clothes work just fine XD Damayanti tends to just wear whatever she can find that fits.

Sorry about the hair ^.^;; I didn't realize it wasn't a common term!

The sprites are so awesomely amazing. I keep trying to draw Vyo for you and I fail miserably.

hikaru.dream

I think I finally got down a pretty good idea what the clothes should be but I'm haven't drawn them yet XD
I will do it as soon as possible.

Would it be ok if I just had the design but not the colors of the clothes?

Anonymous

Yeah that's fine
I've had to guess with clothes colours for Zombie's characters several times o.O

Anonymous

would we HAVE to supply a picture or would a description suffice?

Anonymous

Pictures are helpful to make sure I get it right o.O
....I suppose I could do it from a description but it might not turn out how you want it

Anonymous

Oh man, these are SO awesome!!! I'd LOVE to have some of my characters!!! ^_^

Erm, the only ones I have pics of right now are... Lazarus, Mystery, Princess, and Braylinn... and those are in my signature :3 Braylinn isn't wearing anything in his pic but... I just assume he wears simple black stuff >_>

Uhmmmm but I feel bad asking you for these for nothing ._. Do you want me to draw you something in return?~