Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Kitten and The Kitsune.

Started by Anonymous, August 16, 2008, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((Draco: I'm bad and abusing my adminly powers. I gave you a title. Also, remember! We request that your signature is no bigger than your average post, and it looks like you guys get two lines :V))

the forest was silent. Not a soul was heard or seen exept for one, a tiny kitten sitting by a tree. So quiet, so lonly, that any small sound would be like an explosion, and... There it was.

Anonymous

Amber padded along silently in the forest. It was so....quiet. Not even the slightest breeze. She spotted a creture that appeared to be a tiny kitten with wings. She stopped and looked at it. " And who might you be?"

Anonymous

OOC: *cough cough* Ender can make his wings invisible, which they are now.

BIC: the kitten looked up at the girl/kitsune (which one?) and was surprised that after the silense, her voice seemed so loud. He shook his head and said,
"My name's Ender. What are you doing here? No one has passed by for the whole day."

Anonymous

((kitsune! Padded- animal. Teh sound of paws? xP And just ignore that part about the wings.))

"I live here. I was walking to my home." She sat down next to him. He was so....small. She probably seemed huge. "Do you want to come with me? sitting in the forest alone isnt the safest place."

Anonymous

He was a little frightened by her size, but he never showed fear by running or anything. he just tried to shrink (not for real) making him seem even smaller.
"Alright" he meowed.

Anonymous

"Okay. It's this way." She began walking twords a cave in the distance. "So, why were you just sitting there like that? "

Anonymous

"nothing to do."
he replied and jumped in the air revealing his wings, and flying along.
"you still havent told me who you are."

Anonymous

Amber blinked to make sure she wasnt seeing things. A flying kitten? Wow...
"I'm Amber....and you can fly?"

Anonymous

"yes, I can fly."
he didn't expect surprise.
"I'm a flitten...with bird wings."
he looked a little said saying the last three words. (awww :3)

Anonymous

"Ahh. I havent seen one of you before. I'm a kitsune with an evil sister." ((XD))
She got to the cave and there was a small fire, a bed, and moss on the ground. "Make yourself at home."

Anonymous

Ender nodded
"You have a rather comfortarble place here."
He curled up near the fire and purred happily. His wings suddenly dissapeared.

Anonymous

Amber liked this kitten. Cute little guy. She set down a fish near him. "You can eat that if you want later." She layed down next to him and ate a fish.

Anonymous

He smiled the way only kittens can :3 (eyes closed) and took a bite of the fish. finding it delicious, he ate the whole thing, sat up, and started washing himself.
"So, who is this evil sister of yours?"

Anonymous

"Hm? Oh, her name is Shadow. I havent seen her in ages, and dont know where she is anymore." She looked into the fire. It went into various patterns and shapes.

Anonymous

Ender looked at the fire.
"What made her become evil?"

Anonymous

"hnn. She thought that mother dying was my fault, and blamed me. Even though the hunters that did it were unrelated to me." She closed her eyes and the fire spun in a slow helix.

Anonymous

He leaned back a little, shoked to see the fire go all strange. That made his wings to apear for a second.
"Did you do that?"

Anonymous

Amber shook her head a bit to shake off the thoughts of Shadow. "Yes..did it scare you? Sorry..." The fire went back to normal. "I can control fire and lava."

Anonymous

Ender looked down.
"No, you didn't, it was just sudden, but that's so cool! I wish i could do something amazing, but..."

Anonymous

Amber tilted her head. "You like it? Well, I could teach you how to use magic. If you want to learn, of course." She smiled the way animals do. "I have been controling fire for thousands of years, anyway."