Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Kitten and The Kitsune.

Started by Anonymous, August 16, 2008, 10:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He looked up at her (like this :3)
"You mean it! so just any random person can learn if the want to? They don't have to be special in any way?"

Anonymous

Amber nodded. 'aww. He's a cute kid.' she thought. "Anyone can learn. I just come from a family that has lots of magic users, so I just learned from them. You just have to listen and you can learn pretty fast."

Anonymous

Ender was overflowing with joy. It seemed to spread through the air with every breath, and his eyes were big and sparkly.
"Allright! I'll be sure to pay good attention!"

Anonymous

Amber was also happy. "That's good. I'm make sure you will be the best you can be." She looked at him the way a mother fox would look at her kits. "Okay, we need to start with the basics. Because you cant do this.." Her pelt turned to fire and her eyes turned yellow. (Note: The fire cant burn anything unless she wants it to. So, It isnt hot.) "..without knowing how to do this." her fur/eyes turned normal and a small fireball appeared infront of her.

Anonymous

he watched with amazed eyes
"ok, so sould i try that?"

Anonymous

She nodded. "I'll explain first. Focus on the fireball, and be calm." A tiny firebal appeared infront of Ender. "Ok?"

Anonymous

Ender was a bit exited, but he took a deep breath, and tried to stay calm.
"ok"

Anonymous

Amber nodded. "good. Now, keep focusing. I'm going to stop controling the fireball. So, you will have to hold it up." She let go of it and hoped for the best.

Anonymous

To Ender it seemed as if the fireball became heavier, and he struggled to hold it in the air for a second or two. But while attempting to hold it there, he began to loose his focus. Then the fireball dropped on the ground making Ender jump back some good five feet away.

Anonymous

Amber nodded. "Good for a first try! It's okay if you drop it. I make fire that can't burn people unless I want it to." She looked at the startled creature. "What was it like when you tried to hold it up? Was it lighter, heavier?"

Anonymous

Still shocked and staring at the place where he dropped the fire, Ender nodded slightly
"It... it felt heavier."
He began to aproach again, slowly, and ended up hovering just above the ground of his first attempt.
"Th... that was scary..."

Anonymous

((how is this for a long enough post? XP))
Amber padded over to where he was, and if she was human, would have a tired smile on her face like one would have after a long day. She sat, and looked over at her new 'student'. She realized how freaked out he was. "are you okay?" She was concerned, as she had very little experience with young ones, or most anybody for that matter. She was nomadic, traveling from place to place in search of her mother. Amber realized she would have to change her travel plans a bit to accomnodate the young Ender, and possibly a more permanate place to call home. She glanced dissaprovingly at her drafty cave. She would need more room, as the cave was very small. Amber shook her head to clear it of the various plans that had gathered there, and said, "If you could stay anywhere during the time when I teach you how to use magic, where would it be?" She figured the least she could do is give him a nice place where he wanted to stay.

Anonymous

Still hovering, Ender nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." He saw the concern in her eyes, "Realy." Following her gaze around the cave he anwsered, "Well, I'm not acctualy attached to any place, though I never left the forest before...I guess I like small open fields in the forest, but, like I've said, I never saw much more." Once he realized that he was still floating, he landed in his own strangely graceful way, and looked up, exited as ever. what happened a few minuets ago seemed to have disapeared all together, and all that was left was the will for excitement.