Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hilarious Game of Ten Fingers!

Started by Anonymous, November 16, 2008, 02:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So me, Choco, and Nightcandle did an in-character game of ten fingers over MSN. If you haven't tried it, try it. It's hilarious! And you'll learn so much about your characters that you may not have known before.
The rules for Ten Fingers goes like this basically:

Each character takes a turn saying something they've never done, and if the others have done it they put a finger down. They phrase it as "Never have I ever..." and then what they've never done.

We each had two characters. Insera and Anima for me, Aylin and Dante for Choco, and Vivante and Fleurety for Nightcandle. Things you should know about these characters:
Insera is a serious, uptight businesswoman in a relationship with a man named Neseraph.
Anima is a deranged, cannibalistic psychopath who used to be with Neseraph.
Aylin is absolutely, 100%, grade A insane.
Dante is the Rico Suave of the bardic community.
Vivante is a fighter without a soul, with the best interpretation of things ever, who follows Insera.
Fleurety is the most sarcastic bastard you'll ever meet... ever.

Stick 'em all together, and this is what you get (with all the MSN repetitiveness edited out). Fair warning, this does get a little raunchy:

Dante: Hello?

Insera: Good evening, Mr. Dante
Anima: Hmm... I like your outfit...

Vivante:  *eyes Anima*
Fleurety:  *drapes self over Insera* Miss me Insera?

Dante: Evening Insera. Looking wonderfull as always. And thank you. ^^
Aylin: 8D *clings to Vivs leg*

Insera: I appreciate the compliment. And no. Not very much
Anima: *eyes Viv with a wide grin back*
Anima: Cyan man... I knew I'd see you again

Dante: *eyes Fleurty*
Aylin: Mine! |:

Fleurety:  Aaaww you don't have to be shy?  *looks around*  Don't tell me you killed Neseraph...
Vivante:  *looks from Anima to Aylin to Insera, then looks confuzzled*

Insera: I will most certainly send you off to meet him if you insist on keeping your nose in my business *mean look*
Anima: Like he said, Cyan Man, no need to be shy... come here *inches closer to Viv*

Dante: Snap. Right. Anyone want to play ten fingers? Break the....mood
Aylin: Cyan man Cyan man can you kick a can can?~

Vivante:  *looks over at Dante like he was rope dropped to him when he was in a pit full of rabid wolverines*  Yes.
Fleurety: I can't help myself.  Your business couldn't be more interesting if it had strippers and dripped platinum.

Insera: How incredibly crude. But of little matter. Shall we get down to business then?
Anima: Hmmm, ten fingers you say? Looking to expose some *nasty* secrets, are we? *sly wink* Certainly.

Dante: Aint no secrets like nasty secrets ~_^ *puts in ten fingers*
Aylin: o_o *blinks, then follows suit*

Insera (10): Very well then.
Anima (10): *eyes the fingers of Dante, Aylin, and Insera* Oh stop teasing me... I skipped lunch

Fleurety:  *extends fingers, propping his arms on Insera's shoulders and wriggles one at Anima*
Viv:  *watches everyone stick their fingers and then sticks his own out*

Dante (10): *gives a slightly bothered look to Fleurety* Right. I'll start. Never have I ever let a woman pay for the meal.
Aylin (10): *looks blankly*

Insera (9): *after a vicious look up at the Fleur* Damnable, bloody corporate meetings....
Anima (10): Pay? Who needs to pay for food? How foolish.

Fleurety (9): Why take away a poor girl's chance to be emancipated *smirks*
Vivante (10):  I think Neseraph just pays...

Insera (9): My turn now. Never have I ever been down the pregnancy test aisle in the supermarket.
Anima (10): I usually dont go to supermarkets... too bright in there.

Dante (10): Er? Supermarket?
Aylin (10): 8D?

Fleurety (9): Here's no never seeing that particular section of the market.
Vivante (10): What is... a pregnancy test?  Is that when they start throwing up each morning?

Dante (10): I have no children that i know of, so I'll say no for that one.

Insera (9): It is best that you never find that out, Vivante
Anima (10): I could let him know all about that... what better teacher than experience?

Vivante (10):  *eyes Anima warily*

Dante:....Fleur? You fall asleep buddy, or you just....distracted by other things?

Fleurety (9): Just thinking *smirks* Let's see here.  Never have I ever... cross dressed.
Vivante (9):  Disguising myself as Nazune counts for this, I think.

Dante (9): Certain performances....
Aylin (9): I wear boys clothes too!

Insera (9): For the record, Vivante, I still believe that was the most idiotic thing that Neseraph has ever come up with to date.
Anima (9): Oh well... that can be very entertaining, seeing things from the other end of the spectrum.

Vivante (9):  I liked having red hair...
Fleuerety (9):  Hmmm... troubling, you don't think Neseraph's trying to switch teams on you eh Insera?

Aylin (9): ANIMA'S TURN!!! *pokes her*

Anima (9): Even I'd find that to be quite cold... *grin*
Insera (9): I might have to break your nose later, Fleurety

(Thought it was Aylin, then Anima) -- Xxerth
(Unless she's nuts, lol) -- Xxerth
(...wwaaaait) -- Choco
(she is) -- Choco
(but it is xD) -- Choco
(She IS nuts) -- Nightcandle
(Ok, LOL) -- Xxerth

Aylin (9): Never have I ever touched myself for happy like Mr. White said.
Dante ( 8): ....not even fair >_>

Insera ( 8): I would prefer not to comment on that.
Anima (9): Where's the fun without a partner to savor?

Fleurety ( 8 ):  *buries nose in Insera's hair*  Dun worr-fee I fon't tell Neff-seraff.  Leff you break my noff
Vivante (9): How do you do that...? *pokes arm*

Anima (9): Such naughty secrets we have to tell, don't we? Never have I ever become excited when my nipples were played with...
Insera ( 7): *buries forehead in right palm therapeutically*

Dante ( 8): Can;t say I'm one for that. xD
Aylin ( 8): I like that! 8D

Anima (9): Why so red Insera...? Just regretting it wasn't Neseraph doing it?
Insera (7): I think duct tape would be a VERY good choice of lipstick for you, Anima.

Fleurety (7): *takes nose out of Insera's hair*  Vivante, that sounded like a cry for help, why don't you go help the lady?
Vivante (9):  What if she just does not like that?

Dante (9): Every woman likes that.
Aylin (9): *nods enthusiastically then gets distracted by a bug*

Insera (7): If I were you, Fleurety, I would keep that nose out of my reach for a moment...

Vivante (9): Never have I ever been beaten by In-Serah.
Fleurety ( 6):  *purrs* You don't know what you're missing.  Insera's hands are magical.

Insera (7): Thank you for the free pass, Vivante.
Anima (9): Are they magical? You and I might just have to coax our little Diane into a frenzy some day... I might like to find out what it's like.

Fleurety ( 6):  They ARE Anima - All you have to do is put on your best Neseraph impression and it drives her WILD.

Anima (9): Hmmhmm... is that so? I think I could manage that very well.
Insera (7): *growls like a tiger*

Dante (7): Yeeeah...her boots....not so nice x__x
Aylin ( 8): I don;t knwo you! 8D
Dante (7): Never have I ever loved someone without telling them.
Aylin ( 8): :?

Fleurety ( 6):  Where's the fun in that?  I luff you Insera!  *nuzzles head in hair and blows*
Vivante ( 8): *sigh*

Insera ( 6): You bloody son of a...
Anima ( 8): Would I lie to you, my dear sweet Dante?

Dante (7): Of course not, random crazy x3 *wraps an arm around Anima*

Anima ( 8): *rests head on his shoulder... offering her a nice view of his fleshy neck* You can trust me...

Dante (7): I.....doubt that. Be warned, I beleive in fair exchange.

Insera ( 6): How about this? Never have I ever kissed a girl.
Anima (7): Hmm... I like to think of it as a sweet appetizer sometimes.
Anima (7): That's a good philosophy to follow, Dante *wide grin*

Dante ( 6): oooh, go for the easy kill Insera.
Aylin ( 7): Girls taste like muffin :3
Dante ( 6): Babe, you make out with Insera as an appetiser and we'll talk.

Insera ( 6): Serves you right, Dante. And keep your bloody trap shut about that!

Fleurety (5):  You poor, deprived soul Insera.
Vivante (7):  I would not say that word about In-Serah, unless you want to get beaten more.

Anima (7): You'd best listen to the Cyan Man, Dante. We wouldn't want to get beaten, would we? *sly wink*

Dante ( 6): I was talking to her *points to Anima innocently*

Vivante (7):  In-Serah does not like that word.

Dante ( 6): Well we certainly wouldn't want that.

Fleurety (5): *clasps his free hand on Insera's shoulder* Never have I ever used food in a naughty way.
Vivante (7): *looks confused* Food is for eating...

Dante ( 5):...eeeeeeeeeeh....>_>;;
Aylin ( 7): Uhm, nawtee? O_o

Insera ( 6): HA! Mistaken me for Neseraph, have you?
Anima ( 6): My food is usually alive when I start eating it... some things might have happened during that time, I suppose. *laughs*

Aylin ( 7): I do not understand the question.

Anima ( 6): *smiles balefully* Aylin... have you ever used your food as a means to pleasure yourself? You know... have fun with it?

Fleurety (5):  *smirks* Well then, I'm sure Neseraph would love to teach you.  I can keep Insera company for him while he's showing you.

Insera ( 6): *facepalm* Even food is not safe in this depraved age...

Aylin ( 7): I already saids that i have never done the happy on myself. Someone else once got me to close my eyes and lick the cream of a bannana once! 8D

Anima ( 6): I'm sure that wasn't too hard for them to pull off, was it Aylin? *smirks*

Fleurety (5):  That would count, if it was an actual banana.

Aylin ( 7): They gave me a coin :3 I threw it at a duck.

Insera ( 6): Your financial future is surely under control.

Aylin ( 7): Do I lose a finger?

Fleurety (5):  Why not?  I'm sure Anima would love to have it.

Anima ( 6): *licks her lips*
Insera ( 6): Do not listen to them, Aylin. You obviously do not know for sure about this.

Aylin ( 6): :3 I put one down anyways

Anima ( 6): *is slightly disappointed that she didnt actually lose the finger*

Aylin ( 7): Right, my turns!! 8DDD
Aylin ( 7): Never ever have I ever ever....um...worried about being nekkid :3
Dante ( 4): Er...well damn. I guess I would worry about that...

Insera (5): Ugh... how about some common decency?
Anima ( 6): Clothes matter little, in the grand scheme of things. So many people are so shy though...

Fleurety (5): Well said Anima.  I'd say that clothes being OFF was a little more important in the grand scheme of things though.
Vivante ( 6):  Being naked is not a good strategy...

Aylin ( 7): Nakkie is fun! 8D

Vivante ( 6):  It leaves too many openings for attack.

Aylin ( 7): I grow back. :B

Anima ( 6): What shall we reveal next, hmm? Never have I ever had sex without taking a few little nibbles...
Insera (5): I would hate to see YOUR definition of 'a few little nibbles'

Dante ( 4): Like.....nibbles as in chewing their ear or something or actually taking chunks? O_o

Anima ( 6): Just a little teeth on skin... whether or not you tore some off depends on how hungry you were, I suppose

Dante ( 3): Fuck...
Aylin ( 7): I'm a virgin :3

Fleurety (4):  Anima's nibbles would probably spoil the mood, but a few little nips is nice.  *nips Insera's ear*  See?
Vivante ( 6):  Does it count, if it was only with one partner?

Anima ( 6): Such excellent taste, Dante... Fleurety... *grins*
Insera (5): *cocks handgun* You SINCERELY are asking for it.

Dante ( 4): I do like a good nipple/ear chew

Anima ( 6): Sure, Cyan Man, we can let that count. Just for you, hmm?

Aylin ( 7): Was it your retarded sister Viv? :3

Vivante ( 5):  I do not have any retarded sisters.  It was the mother of my son.  Aiol told me to bite her.
Fleurety (4): Come now Insera, that had to do something for you.

Aylin ( 7): *pokes Insera's crotch then runs around screaming:* She's all damp! eeeeheehehehe!

Insera (5): You are absolutely right, Fleurety. It made me want to shower incessantly to rid myself of your taint.
Insera (5): *not quite sure how to react to that*
Anima ( 6): *dies laughing maniacally*

Fleurety (5):  *snickers* Make sure the water's cold Insera, I hear that helps get rid of 'taint'.

Insera (5): Did she just...? *attention diverted* I hope to see you drown in a pool of your own damned sarcasm one day, Fleurety.

Dante ( 4): *snickers*
Aylin ( 7): *running glomp onto Anima's back* Vivies turn! :3

Anima ( 6): *whispers to Aylin* She enjoyed it, you saw her eyes, didn't you? I bet she would enjoy her nipples being touched more... could you help her out with that?

Aylin ( 7): *whispers* Oh ok! 8D *giggles and looks sneakily at Insera*

Insera (5): *shifting glare between Aylin and Anima*

Aylin ( 7): *dismounts and saunters sloooowly over to Insera*

Fleurety (4): I guess I should start spitting when I talk then *smirk*
Vivante ( 5):  Never have I ever been completely intoxicated... does that count even if I want to do it some day?
Fleurety (3):  As long as you haven't done it already.  You poor thing.  Anima, why don't you buy the lad a few rounds and maybe he'll play with your nipples.

Dante ( 3): Alas, but never again.
Aylin ( 6): I like booooooze x3
Aylin ( 6): And I'll play with you Anima if you want! =D

Insera (4): *grumbles* godamnitdad *looks back up* Not a word... out of any of you.
Anima ( 6): Alcohol is best used on other people... like the Cyan Man, for example. I would certainly like that, Fleurety. *grins*

Dante ( 3): Never have I ever played with my own breasts for pleasure.
Aylin ( 5): *sneaks around behind Insera*

Fleurety (3):  There something you aren't telling us Dante?  Or are you trying to make the ladies put a finger down?
Vivante ( 5): *pokes chest* I do not have breasts... I did see a man with breasts once... he was a lot fatter than Dante.

Insera (3): Oh, like you obviously didn't deduce that from my earlier answers.
Anima ( 6): You just don't get it, do you Insera? You need somebody else for that if you want to really have fun. Their emotions are much more delicious to devour than  your own...

Dante ( 3): Hehehehe
Aylin ( 5): *sliiiiides her hands around Insera's middle* :3 Hi

Insera (3): Hello. Whatever Anima said to you was a horrendous lie. Do not believe anything she says for a second. Now go.

Fleurety (3): Hello there *presses closer to Insera's back and thus Aylin's hands*

Aylin ( 5): We're a sammich :3

Insera (3): That said, my turn again. Never have I ever coveted another person's lover.
Anima ( 5): Who would do such a thing? *wide grin*
Insera (3): Now give me some breathing room!

Dante ( 2): That's.....not fair.
Aylin ( 5): Nevar! >:3 *hands come up to fondle Insera's breasts*

Insera (3): ENOUGH!! *wrenches Aylin's hands away*
Anima (5): *falls over again laughing ceaselessly*

Aylin ( 5): Ehehehehe!!! x333 *clings to Insera's leg*

Fleurety ( 2):  *holding back laughter* Guilty as charged.  Insera I'm dreadfully jealous of your hands.
Vivante ( 5):  Jealous?  What's that?

Insera (3): Shall I put an end to your jealousy then? I have a permanent solution for that *points gun back at Fleur again*
Anima (5): *recovers* Such a good girl, Aylin....

Aylin ( 5): x3 *nuzzles at Insera's crotch*

Insera (3): *scoots away frantically* ANIMA, CALL OFF YOUR LESBIAN THIS INSTANT!!

Fleurety (2):  Will I get a better option if I save you from being assaulted by a raving lunatic?
Vivante ( 5): *looks at hand with no fingers up, reaches out and grabs Aylin's ankle and pulls*

Dante ( 2): o_o *has given up*
Aylin ( 5):Nuuuu~ D: *clings to Insera's leg, being dragged along*

Insera (3): *ravaging herself free* You can get a better option if you just take your turn already, Fleurety!

Fleurety (2):  Excellent.  Never, have I ever been accused of being a Romantic sort.
Vivante ( 5):  *yanks Aylin's ankle moar*  What's a Romantic sort?

Dante ( 1): *looks at his lonely finger* OH COME ON!! That's not even....damnit! >_<
Aylin ( 5): Nevarrr!!! Aaaaarrrgh *tries to pull Insera's pants down*

Insera (3): Traditional 'Romantic' things and the like should have died ages ago. *fires a warning shot in front of Aylin*
Anima (5): *looks at the other finger tallies* I wonder who that was aimed at. Singling people out, aren't we?

Fleurety (2):  For all I knew, Vivante was a candlelit dinner and 'can I give you a foot massage' type.
Vivante ( 5):  Is that what Romantic sort is?  *stands up and gives Aylin a good hard yank*

Aylin ( 5): o_o.... >:3 Tell you what. You shoot me once, anywhere, and if I /live/, I get your pants.

Insera (3): Absolutely not, freak.
Anima (5): Now, now, Insera... that's not very friendly of you, is it?

Aylin ( 5): *lets go, sitting in the ground* ;~; *holds her hands up to Anima as if to say 'carrry up!'*

Anima (5): Certainly... *picks Aylin up* Now somebody here has a statement to make about what she's never done, doesn't she? *grins*

Aylin ( 5): x3 *is carried* Yeeeees. Never have I ever shot someone.

Dante ( 1): AHAHAH!! FINALLY!! *D

Insera (2): I see your game, Aylin.
Anima (5): Why do that when you can feel everything little nuance of your victim's last few moments with a knife?

Fleurety (2):  With what darling?  Some of us might still be guilty.
Vivante (4):  *puts finger down*

Aylin ( 5): With guns! Or arrows!

Fleurety (2):  I'm good then *smirks*  I haven't had the pleasure of shooting someone with an actual weapon.

Aylin ( 5): =O What did you shoot them with? *cuddles Anima*

Fleurety (2): A weapon half of us will never own themselves.
Vivante (4):  Can I have it?
Fleurety (2): You already have it *smirks*

Anima (5): What else shall we expose today, hmm? Never have I ever killed someone without enjoying it completely. *smiles balefully at Aylin*
Insera (1): Simply because you are nothing more than a heartless maniac. *furrows eyebrows*

Dante ( 1): I rarely enjoy death....
Aylin ( 4): Aaaw, but souls are so tasty x3 I luuuurve them. Oh oh! Shoot me shoot me!! 8D

Fleurety (2):  I'm the not the type to kill... so I make sure I'm going to enjoy seeing the poor sap go.  And Aylin... perhaps at a later time *wink* now's not the right place.
Vivante (3):  I didn't enjoy all of them.

Aylin ( 4): Aaaaw....

Insera (1): You need some Ritalin, Aylin. I will be most happy to get a pharmacist to prescribe some to you at no cost. My gift to you, if you will

Aylin ( 4): ....o_o....Anima has boobies, squish squish! :3 *does so*

Anima (5): That's the spirit, Fleurety... Cyan Man, I'm disappointed. How could you not? Are you sick?
Anima (5): Indeed I do, Aylin. *leans in a bit closer* You're not the first one to do that, but you might be the best at it if I had to give my opinion.

Vivante (3): *puts free hand on forehead*  No, I am not sick.  Sometimes I just did not care that I had to kill someone.

Aylin ( 4): Really? =D Aaaw x3 *cups a boob and nuzzles her neck*

Anima (5): Why yes, Aylin. Make sure you tell Neseraph, should you ever meet him. No need for us to keep that secret, is there?

Aylin ( 4): Akay x3

Vivante (3):  *watches for a few seconds*  Never have I ever... had someone do that to my neck.
Fleurety (1):  Another thing that can be cured by a few quick shots of Jack.  

Insera (1): It is almost disturbing to watch, actually, like a regression back into more animalistic tendancies. We are supposed to be better than that, you know.
Anima (4): Oh well... even if Aylin didn't count, Neseraph is quite the little suckling pup once you get him in bed and around your finger.

Insera (1): *nearly throws up*

Aylin ( 4): Suckle? O-O

Fleurety (1):  Maybe the animals are using their superior instincts to good ends *nuzzles Insera's neck*

Insera (1): Please refrain from telling us about your own and Neseraph's bedroom habits
Insera (1): YOU! Stand over there and keep yourself there. For the record, that does not count. It was done intentionally.

Anima (4): Are you sure you don't want to know? Hmm? All his favorite parts of the body to lick and kiss, his little tricks 'down south', how he uses his hands in a most splendid-
Insera (1): Shut your mouth!

Aylin ( 4): I wanna suckle! |:

Fleurety (1):  *sighs dramatically before pulling head out of Insera's neck*  Fine, fine.  I'll leave you to your Neseraph fantasies.  *stands up and walks over to Anima and Aylin, draping his arms around Aylin*  Go for it then.  Do you know how?

Anima (4): *grins down at Aylin* The only thing stopping you... is you. You have to be the one to let yourself indulge every now and then, don't you?

Vivante (3):  Is being jealous when you want someone to do something to you, when they're doing it to someone else?

Insera (1): *calming down to address Viv* In a manner of speaking, that is correct Vivante.

Aylin ( 4): I dunno what to do what do I do?? D:

Anima (4): You *poor* thing. Think about what you want most... and then go for it.

Aylin ( 4): But you're wearing a shirt thingy :

Insera (1): *grievous facepalm* Please... do not... encourage the girl.
Anima (4): *grins widely* Then rip it off. What's stopping you?

Fleurety (1):  Then you either proceed and let the shirt's material add to your tongue's ministrations or you *nods at Anima* get rid of the obstacle.

Aylin ( 4): OKay! 8D *tears Anima's shirt off*

Anima (4): *laughs* Very good. Now you're learning, aren't you? You have decide what it is you want most... then take it, no matter what.
Insera (1): DANTE!! I believe it is your turn!

Dante: o___o
Dante ( 1): H-huh? My...? Oh right

Insera (1): *grumblessomethingaboutpervertedmen*

Dante ( 1): Naver have I ever seen a girl rip another girls shirt of publicly before just now
Aylin ( 3): I have! :3 *starts sucking on one of Anima's nipples*

Insera (1): *covers her eyes as the feast begins out of sheer embarassment* Have you no shame?
Anima (3): *strokes Aylin's hair repeatedly with a smile* My, my, what prying eyes I have. Certainly, my hands had no part in any such events... you can believe me.

Dante ( 1): *staaaaares*

Insera (1): *glancing at Dante* You worthless lecher.

Fleurety (1):  I think someone's about to steal your place in Anima's heart Vivante, you better get over here and convince her you're still good for something.
Vivante (3):  *looks warily at Fleurety and then glanced over at Insera*

Dante ( 1): Oh come on! You canna blame me for watching this.
Aylin ( 3): *suckles happily* x3

Insera (1): You had better not dare to do that, Vivante. I know you are better than that.
Anima (3): *takes a glance over at Vivante* Cyan man, there's no need to be so shy. Look... I have another one. It's currently not being used. Plenty of room for you-
Insera (1): SILENCE WHORE!!!

Vivante (3):  *looks to be suffering from intense signal conflict*
Fleurety (1):  Aaaww Insera, jealous?  Want to keep Vivante all to yourself?

Insera (1): Before this spirals downward any further, it is my turn. Never have I ever had someone walk in on me during intercourse.
Anima (2): Would you like to hear the story to go along with this, Insera?
Insera (1): No. Thank you. Please do not say anything else as long as you live.
Insera (1): That goes double for you, Fleurety!

Dante ( 0): Weeeell, that's me out... But I'd like to hear the story
Aylin ( 3): x3 *suck suck*

Fleurety ( 0):  I'm gone too, oh the memories.  Dante, I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing since you won't come into too much harm for it.
Vivante (3):  That has never happened to me either.

Dante: You're assuming it's only happened once
Aylin ( 3):

Anima (2): Of course, Dante. So myself and Neseraph were both *very* adventurous, and I taught him to give in to his desires wherever and whenever he got them....
Anima (2): So he gets excited one day... In the middle of an Angelic invasion of Malignity. They were avenging some fallen angel -- blah, blah -- nothing important. He wants to take me... in the middle of the battlefield

Dante: Angelic battle, public sex, I'm following.

Anima (2): Laughing to myself the whole time, I nonetheless got excited myself over the danger of the idea. 'Oh! Look! Some ruins of a building! Let's go in there!' He says. So we do, get completely undressed, and start ravaging each other... he even started thrusting to the beat of the Hellish Army's battle drums! It was so intensely funny to me!

Dante: Hehe xD

Fleurety:  Ah that Neseraph... what a card.

Anima (2): Little did we know, someone heard something coming from the ruins. And what do we see standing in the doorway? A young Archangel, perhaps a lieutenant of the Angelic Army, named Elial the Splendor.
Anima (2): Ah... the look on his face. He wanted to slay us, but we were both unarmed and... preoccupied, you could say. His words I'll never forget: "Finish that up and come back outside to the battle." We came alright, but it wasn't outside, I can assure you...
Insera (1): I think I might shoot myself... *is tortured by mental images*

Dante: Ahaha xD Nice. I like you, crazy girl.

Anima (2): How about you Dante? Fleurety?
Insera (1): *plugs ears*
Anima (2): Have something you would like to share? Hmm?

Dante: I once had a mother walk in on me and her daughter. But the real irony was when the daughter walked in on me and her mother the next night.

Vivante (3):  I think I would have just killed my enemies, if I found them naked and vulnerable.
Fleurety:  *laughs*  There's no way I can top either of those stories.  I'm afraid I have the same problem with suitable locations as Neseraph.

Aylin ( 3): *takes a breath* Vivie! Come help! There's one moooore

Insera (1): *hums to herself*
Anima (2): Having your cake and eating it too, aren't you?

Aylin ( 3): It's not cake it's boob =O

Anima (2): Don't mind me, little Aylin, keep at it. I was just talking to Dante over there.

Insera (1): *unplugs ears* Who is next, anyway?

Vivante (3): I forgot...

Insera (1): Fleurety's promiscuous bottom has been kicked from this competition, so take his place Vivante.

Fleurety:  Says the woman with one finger up *smirks*  Hey Vivante, this is what you should say *dashes over to Vivante and whispers in ear*
Vivante (3): Huh? *confuzzled*

Aylin ( 3): When's my turn?

Insera (1): Do not let him corrupt your train of thought, Vivante!
Anima (2): Please do, Cyan Man.

Insera (1): After Vivante, now hush

Aylin ( 3): ;~; *suckles*

Fleurety:  You know you want to say it, *rubs Vivante's shoulders* Go on, it's a good one.  Unless you HAVE done it before.

Anima (2): *continues to pet Aylin* Good girl... you're doing much better than Neseraph.

Aylin ( 3): Yaaay x3

Insera (1): Do not accept back massages from that deceiver either, Vivante!

Vivante (3):  *scowls* Never have I ever ridden anything other than a horse.
Fleurety:  *sighs* Aww.. you should have said mine.

Dante: Uh...*debates his alleigence* Yeah! Vivante you don't listen to them *winks at Insera*

Fleurety:  *finds knot in Vivante's shoulders and works it loose*
Vivante:  *scowl slowly melts away*

Aylin ( 2): I rode a humperdink :B

Insera ( 0): I trust that you were genuine with that, Vivante. However, that places me out
Anima (1): How very... limited. Tragic, Cyan Man. You should get out more. I can show you a few things... We can even add you to my list of 'ridden' things while we're at it, can't we?

Dante: *zones out for a moment thinking of the possible meanings of Insera's words*

Vivante (3): I am sorry In-Serah, it was not his question.  He wanted me to say I never beat someone I loved.

Aylin ( 2): Is it my turn yet I'll ask that un :B

Vivante (3):  *looks at Anima* I spend a lot of time outside... I just have not ridden anything other than a horse.

Insera ( 0): I can certainly beat someone I hate right now. *cracks knuckles and glares at the Fleur*

Aylin ( 2): Ok ok! Never have I ever beaten anyone I loved. AHAHAHAH!!! >:3...?

Fleurety:  *grins nervously and digs fingers into Vivante's shoulders*  Missing Neseraph already Insera?
Vivante (3):  *purrs*

Anima ( 0): Ah... defeat is so bitter, so sweet.

Anima ( 0): I regret nothing. Neseraph is just so... punchable. And cut-able. And choke-able. And bite-able. Isn't that right, Insera?
Insera ( 0): I wish that you and Fleurety were standing back to back and I had a .50 caliber sniper rifle... right about now, that would be splendid.

Dante: Oh, damn i just thought of another one....damn....

Anima ( 0): *grinning at Aylin* Had your fill? Hmm?

Fleurety: *whispers* Quick, come tell Vivante, he might even think it's his own thought.
Vivante (3): *totally oblivious*

Insera ( 0): I would care, but now I have nothing left to lose.

Aylin ( 2): Yup :3
Dante: Naaah....all the people who I'd be interested in the answer are out already.

Insera ( 0): *puts on a Team Vivante ballcap* Let us see how this turns out.
Anima ( 0): Wasn't that good, Aylin? Isn't it nice to just... let yourself run wild? To give into your desires and take them?

Aylin ( 2): Giiiiiiirl, all I do is run wild, you feelin me dawg? *represents*

Anima ( 0): That's good. *leans into her ear* Don't ever let something as simple as a shirt stop you in the near future... that wouldn't be much fun, would it?

Fleurety: *shakes Vivante a little*  Wake up sweet prince, your fair princess is waiting for you to crush her enemy.
Vivante (3): *snaps back to reality* *blinks a little* My turn?

Insera: *catches on fire from pure rage*

Aylin ( 2): Yes ma'am >:3 *salutes*
Dante: *whispers to Viv* Never have I ever shaved my nethers
Aylin ( 2): Am I winning?? =O

Vivante (3):  *blinkblink* Never have I ever shaved anything other than my face.
Fleurety:  That's a good look for you Insera.  I'm almost excited.

Anima: You can be if you are cunning enough. Or perhaps if you just don't have that many more secrets to bring to light.
Insera: *doses herself with water* Good for you.

Dante: *whispers something to Aylin*
Aylin ( 1): 8D *dashes over and holds her razor to Insera's neck* ANSWER OR I CUT YOU!!
Dante: D: no that's not what I said!! *facepalm*

Vivante (3): *bounds free of Fleurety's hands and kicks at Aylin's razor-holding hand*

Anima: Now that's more like it, Aylin.
Insera: *presses gun into stomach* I will not go down alone, I will have you know.

Aylin ( 2): *cackles* I will cut you all!! >:3 *slices at Viv with a surprising abount of skill*

Anima: *starts laughing amusedly at the spectacle*
Insera: *facepalm #1000* What ever happened to the game here...?

Aylin ( 2): : *pauses* /You/ didn;t answer!

Vivante (3): *pants leg and boot underneath are sliced by razor* *sits down and pulls Aylin into lap*  If is your turn Aylin, ask.

Aylin ( 2): *calms immediately* I have never peed sitting down. :3
Aylin ( 2): Wait...

Anima: You worded that one all wrong, Aylin. You could have had him in your grasp.

Vivante (3): I have never done that.  Never have I ever... had my nails done.
Fleurety:  Oh Aylin... I'm sorry, you piss yourself much?

Aylin ( 2): I mean, I....uh...Never have I never....wait...Never have I ever done thatthing I said

Insera: Vivante, you better not put a finger down.

Vivante (3): *holds fingers up proudly*

Insera: Very good.

Aylin ( 2): I stand up :3 And hah! No nails done for me!

Insera: Come on, Vivante! Think about your questions! You only have one opponent left.

Aylin ( 2): Never have I ever fantasised about Insera >:3

Vivante (3): You should have said that one earlier.

Anima: If only I had an extra finger with me... I'd like to put it down.
Insera: Get away from me.

Aylin ( 2): *squeals with glee* Anima and Insera, sittin in a tree, eff you see kay eye en gee~

Fleurety:  Oh my... not attracted to Insera in any way Vivante?
Vivante (3):  I have never fantasized about anyone... wait no... I have, but not Insera.  Never, have I ever, worn a dress.

Aylin ( 1): *looks at her lonely finger and growls* So it's a cheatin game you want eh? Never have I ever had Cyan colour in my hair. HAH!

Anima: It's only Cyan if you think it is, Cyan Man...

Insera: *facepalm once again*

Vivante (2):  It is cyan... you couldn't call me Cyan Man if it wasn't cyan.

Aylin ( 1): I've almost won! 8D

Anima: That's no way to deceive people, Cyan Man. You first have to convince yourself.

Aylin ( 1): It's not a lie, if /you/ beleive it

Anima: Exactly, Aylin. Exactly. Make your own truth, Cyan Man

Vivante (2):  I could not do that unless I dyed my hair again.  I have cyan in my hair... my whole family does... except the woman that gave birth to me.

Insera: Please, disregard everything she is saying Vivante.

Aylin ( 1): Ask ask ask ask ask ask ask 8D *bounces in his lap*

Insera and Anima: *lean in with bated breath*

Vivante (2):  Never, have I ever, *eyes widen a little* Aylin, if I am poking you, feel free to get off my lap *lets her go* Never, have I ever... been to a carnival.

Anima: *grins immediately at the poking comment*
Insera: *massages her forehead immediately at the poking comment*

Aylin ( 0): *head tilts sloooooowly to the side* Is that your finger poking me in the butt?

Insera: *is incredibly repulsed but grumbles* Congratulations, Vivante.