Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draco's Dandy Doodle Dump!(NEW DOODLE!)

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2009, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So I can show off my awesome skizzl's.

.... Yes...

[center:q89iivrs][/center:q89iivrs]

My new character Valentine! seemingly naked and wearing make-up! I won't finish this, but I think it's pretty quick sketched, used a refrence, because as much as I pride myself on having a good figure-moving-whatever-it's-called-brain, and contortiony is freaking impossible to draw without making them look off-balance (Which he still kinda does) ... still. YAY VALENTINE! <3

[center:q89iivrs]

[/center:q89iivrs]

Um. She's pretty! (:

Anonymous

Quick bad sketch of Rina's Victor! <3 just a general idea. got his burn scar on the wrong cheek D:

Tally

I like the girl with the silver hair! She's pretty. ^.^ You should make her a character. <3

Anonymous

I love Victor 8D You are amazing and spoil me 8DDD

Anonymous

Anonymous

Possible lion-dude I might turn into a character! (: He's pretty-ful.

Anonymous

She's prddy. She looks a bit like the girl off Feywinds, only with a lion's tail instead of a fox's one... Oh, she's a he *blushes*. He's been in a couple of fights.

Anonymous

B;egaidjarwefwefoia

Fox-anthros. |: Sfjoiwehf9sdihql;i3h4e9dsoijoatrefd

Kitsune. |: e9s8ufh7f4edshjuia4ehrdiuawersd

okay. I'm done. xD Yes, he's a he. He looks like a she 'cause the angle I drew it at made him look like he's got  girly hips then that's actually a bum curve 8D

Anonymous

??? I'm guessing you don't like "by the book" characters.

The girl off Feywinds is neither. She is a fox transormed by eating the essence of a golem.

Anyway... It was also the shoulder as well. It too is a soft curve rather than something a little more angular.

Anonymous

...  What's a 'by the book' character? *blinks* Over badly played kitsune? 99.99% of them don't even follow the actual myth of them. P: They're all played out to be a wee-a-boo craptastic characters that magically drink sake and eat sushi in the wrong setting<-- Not what a Kitsune is. (( at least on RP's that's what there are, haven't seen a decent one. Ever. |: ))

I have no idea what book you're talking about. I've never even seen that book, if it's a comic book there's even more of a chance I haven't seen it. P:

Also, again, his shoulder is at an angle, the angle would look softer because the point of his shoulder is facing more towards viewer.  P: If his shoulder was pointed his arm would be at his side, not in front of him. And muscles round shoulders off  anyway ;3

Edit!: I saw it. (: She's a very talented artist. I see absolutely no resemblence. O_o *feels Mdus forehead* Are you okay?

Anonymous

Oh, I thought you were referring to clinging to the stereotypes of a type of character such as the "halfling theif".

Do people who play "werewolves" ever mention drinking from the puddle a werewolf has stepped in, removing a werewolf's skin to gain their abilities or anything from the Vulsunga Saga? Do Europeans even know where half their myths came from?

Anonymous

I'm not going to debate about something this stupid in a thread I started so I could post my doodles.

Anonymous

Mdu. Stfu, you're bothering draccy |:

Draco, your lion dude is cool. |:

THE CHOCO HAS SPOKEN! KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Anonymous

*gasps and points* OMG! Yer a furvert! 8O

Anonymous

Anonymous

What? How on earth did I make you do it! You were a furvert all on your own! 8D

Anonymous

My Serendipity guard, Khas! <3 he's so prettyful.

Anonymous

What happened to his purple bits? Wasn't he the one with all the purple?

Anonymous

He was never purple! He was just in the same rant as the species of magical elves that lived in the magical forest of constant-incest with the magical purple eyed elves. 83

Anonymous

Which character looked like purple had exploded on like half their hair and face then?