Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draco's Dandy Doodle Dump!(NEW DOODLE!)

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2009, 05:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh wow! 8D *pets her hair* She ish purty! Can't wait to see it when you're finished tinkering!

Anonymous

Wow =O She's pretty. ^_^
I dig her hands like a lot.

Anonymous

[center:1m1kpw84][/center:1m1kpw84]

I give you... Ashley.

He's one of my demons. He has no belly button.

He's also fairly free for RP <3

Dai is his pet. 8D He spoils him so he's all content with getting petted and hanging off his arm.

This was drawn on blank computer paper with a .5 lead pencil.

Anonymous

Love all your artness. Ashley looks awesome, and so does the rest of your art you've got here. I said this on MSN but NOW EVERYONE SHALL HEAR MY DECREE!

I decree awesomeness to the max. *Sage nod*

Anonymous

[center:354drw7c][/center:354drw7c]

Um...

Whee?  I know there are plenty of things wrong with it, don't worry.

Anonymous

8P First drawing coloured by copic markers. Coloured most of it via laptop light and watchmen on the television 'cause it was sleepy-time for the adults. This one isn't a character, if you'd like to use the drawing, PM me and we'll see 8P

This is my character Sharlee! The drawing is fairly old, from 08, I was looking through my sketchbook for drawings to ink and colour and I found this and yes. Inked and coloured it. The sharlee one is a webcam pic, and yes, that's my hand.

Lion

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

Anonymous

Wow, that's amazing Draccy-pants. Truly you are an artist of supremeness!

Anonymous

Ooooh The Colors!
You and Rhi make these marker things look awesome. =O

Tally

COPICNESS! I know I've already seen them but I must love on them again. <333

Goldie

Lmao! YAY COPICS! xD it makes me want to get money and try them!

Anonymous

Wah! Such prettiful linework!! Really fluid, and flawless~!

Your doodle clring is shinyriffic~!!

Anonymous

[center:kc3lxwvm][/center:kc3lxwvm]

Teeheehee with me!

I might draw him in well, my normal style ( maybe tweaked it a bit, I've always wanted to draw a little more realisticly <_< it makes them less weird to be ga-ga over if they at least look /somewhat/ human) and possibly turn him into a character 8D maybe.

Anonymous

Uwaaah! They're so cute! He looks like he's more than a handful! and i'm digging the design, the colour and especially the hair!!

And the octi!!! *squeee* He actually feels like a real squishable plushie!!! *wants* Imma gonna give it a huggy!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :D  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad webcam pic xD but I was too proud of myself to wait.

[center:uqab0u9y][/center:uqab0u9y]

=D It's Adela's commander. in a dress. The left side picture is a couple months old and I took the empty space beside it and went " I'M GOING TO USE MY SHINY ART PENCILS." and viola =D fifteen minutes and a black pencil smudged hand later I have that. XD the part I like most is the face. the dress design is nice too! But I'm mostly proud of Teh Big Ol' Face.

Anonymous

Niiice~!!

I actually really like the old face sketch that you have done, the expression has depth and the eyes are really soft and sad! color it too while your at it!

Anonymous

XD That's the part I'm proud of. I think I accidentally made to point out the crappy doodle on the left.

I raped that side of the paper with some heavy shiny pencils xD I don't know if I can colour it, but I might add some more shade to it >_</)