Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

My Journey Begins

Started by Anonymous, March 24, 2009, 10:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Leaning against the old oak,waves of exhaustion swept over my cold body,it had been a hell of a run through the forest but somehow I had managed to leave that rundown farm and now I was seeking my own fame and fortune out in the wide world.Scavenging around for wood to make a small cook fire, I was at least glad that Rurham had taught me how to trap and hunt other wise, it would be a long night with hunger as my only companion. Making sure to conceal the small fire,as a precaution from prying eyes, I ran the short sapling through the small rabbit I had managed to catch and set it to cooking, thinking of the wonders and people that lie ahead of me and the trouble that may come with it.  Damnation,I thought, I'm a young Elven brat with the whole world to see and I ain't gonna be stuck raising deer and sheep like Rurham,the once mighty and powerful warrior,to hear him tell it,I want more and if running away gets it for me, then damn the arrows let the Goddess watch over me and grant me good passage.