Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Legend Begins

Started by Anonymous, April 12, 2009, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kal enters the village of Hyoite and is ready to discover amusing and great things. She walks past many types of people thinking they would all be a different species of Elf. Kal looks wondrously at these people thinking to herself "Who are these strange people!?!?!" Suddenly Kal bumps into a gorgeous Dark Elf, then asks if he was from Dalmasca the Elf Kingdom. The man says no he was from a little tribe in the northeast of Le'raana.

-this a picture of the man Kal met.

Anonymous

( Hope you don't mind my jumping in, if you do, say so. xD )

Taeo was sitting on a roof.

The blue of his bandana and vest the only real colour he had besides his tattoos. Eyes were almost a white-blue, his hair was white, his skin was pale, the wrappings he had on his lower legs and lower arms was an off-white; He didn't wash them much. Mostly because the water he tried to wash them in froze when he touched it with his bare hands.

Downside to being a demon who had bad control of his demon-ie powers. Things froze. A lot.

The Ice Demon was used to all the strange faces here, he had an interesting look himself. Well, he did when he wasn't in a tundra. He was watching an interesting looking lady who was very obviously out of place bump into one of the locals. It had always entertained him how much all the elves looked like ladies. There was a time in one of the bars where Taeo had been chatting up a lovely Elf woman all night, only to find out she was a man. A man that had been topless for the better part of the night.

Clearing his head, Taeo eyed her again, licking his lips and letting out a puff of breath, no white cloud, his breath was the right tempuratue here. Sliding down the roof and landing on his butt ungracefully with a quiet curse, Taeo stood up and jogged towards the lady. Standing up, Taeo was about six feet tall, wearing a simple sleeveless vest and white pants tucked into black shoes and cloth wrappings around his legs.

" Hey, ma'am? Are ya lost?"

Anonymous

Yes I am, I'm looking for Sianad Tundra and Valleys.Kal said immediately. I have all my items and objects, and now I'm ready to leave this boring old village. I'm sorry, I didn't formally introduce myself. I'm Kaligula The Sorceress and Queen of the Elf's. And you are?

Anonymous

Pressing a cloth covered hand to his head, Taeo blinked at the strange woman. Obviously she wasn't from around here. Taeo wasn't either, but at least he looked into things before getting lost in the tundra. The fact he was an ice demon helped greatly in his favour if he ever did get lost. Not having to eat or sleep was wonderful.
Being immune to the cold was even better.

Taeo just blinked. He could feel Ebo curled up at the base of his neck behind his vest, the only part of him that gave off any warmth. "Well, Miss, uh.." He blinked at her, trying to recall her name, Kaligula. Queen Kaligula. Like he cared. Queen of what? Elf's. "Fantastic, congratulations. I'm Taeo, Ice Demon from Ice Demon Land in Icedemontopia." The last part was him being sarcastic before he smiled to show off razor sharp teeth.

" From what I recall from my time here and having a map at one point or another." Taeo flutered his eyes at the self acclaimed Queen of elves. He eyed the various elves here, who just looked at her before they dismissed her. Who would bow to a Queen no one's heard of? Taeo sure as heck wouldn't. He wasn't from here. He wouldn't bow to the King of Adela if he was face to face with him.

"So, Miss.Kaligula. Sionad Tundra and its Valleys are..." Taeo threw out an arm and sweeped it accross the horizon. "Everywhere. You'll have to be more specific with where you want to go.  You're in the Tundra. This is the Tundra. Valleys are over there."

Anonymous

After Taeo said that, Kal just walked off whisperingWow, I didn't know people were so mean and disrespectful. Maybe I should bring out my bad side too. But they wouldn't like that. Suddenly Kal disappeared into the tundra not knowing which way is which she traveled off her instincts.

Anonymous

Taeo snorted and turned around when the Queen dissapeared. Oh well, not his problem. He hopped back up onto the roof and hunkered down in the snow, watching after her, smirking.  If all royalty was like that he was glad he hadn't met any yet. Spoiled brats, all of 'em. "Should have at least gotten a map first. Silly Goose."

Anonymous

Kal arrived at a beautiful valley, green grasslands, beautiful bodies of water,and the sun shining everywhere. Kal was stunned at the beauty but at the same time she was stunned by the sun's rays. There was all sorts of little cute creatures, Kal sat down on the green pastures. She was tired of all the walking she had done, she petted a little cute animal, it kinda looked like a white tiger, but smaller.

Anonymous

He couldn't believe it.

She had followed him.

Well, probably didn't intend on following him, but she did none the less and Taeo just stared. Amazed. A little worried, but amazed none-the-less. It had been a few weeks, the tundra was a long ways around and if this woman walked all this way. She was far more tough than Taeo figuered her to be.

Standing up in a tree he sat down, legs hanging over the edges, swinging at a slow rhythem to an unheard tune. " Are you following me? We're not even in the tundra anymore. And yet, here you are, showing up where I am." Taeo stopped swinging his legs and leaned so his elbows were resting on his knees and he was holding his balance so he wouldn't fall over. " You like me, don't you?" He smiled, teeth shining in the light before he dropped off the brance and landed with a soft thud.

(( P: You should set up another post in a place that's more green! Like you said it was, Tundras are frozen wastelands, there are no unfrozen bodies of water and there aer no green grasslands. A valley is an area betweeen mountains, it doens't have to be green to be a valley x3 Maybe the Sirantil Valley? that's a green one. It would take a least a few weeks for a character to walk there, but make sure she stays out of Connlaoth! She'd get fried there.))